Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman and his X-Ray vision ;) *Bonus added* (Page 3)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Ur posts are the only source of positivity in the forum. And ur collages are beautiful.  U make even a dull episode look beautiful. 
My only prob with the current track is everyone's obsession with Adi which makes them blind to sensibility. Poor ishita will face the brunt. Here everyone is blaming her. Is it so true?  
Toshiji is shedding gallons of tears for Adi. Raman wants his son to stay in a homely environment. Among all this can ishita tell raman or toshi to tell Adi to leave as he's got her husband's ex wife with him? Shagun has a v strong weapon. What is needed is a logical thinking from the bhallas -- mrs n mr bhalla, raman, simmi. As far as Romi is concerned he is totally pissed off with that brat bcoz of his past record. He is the only one with a genuine feeling of hatered for Adi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24neet135712DivSoumyaRomComFanRibelle-Gan-Badtameez_Dil

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by tashug9

Even i enjoyed dat part but many girls were offended wid dat kind f humour...ishra is damn hot

My tolerance meter when it comes to Ishra scene is pretty high.. I rarely hate any scene with these two thrown in... So there Wink
Same here. I cant dislike any ishita raman scene. They are so adorable. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24SurabhiA91Ribelle-Gan-usaonly

s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Loved the college Gan you captured Puttar's naughtyness and Ishu still not comfy when it comes to intimacy ... it was cute scen... i love this flirty puttar the way he teased ishu even in talli mode his brain was working ishu wanted to take hubby's class but puttar turned the tables.. LOL that phone convo was also cute.. Embarrassed Karan(Raman) was looking super sexy in those glasses Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19RomComFan-Gan-usaonly

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Best collage ! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Ur posts are the only source of positivity in the forum. And ur collages are beautiful.  U make even a dull episode look beautiful. 
My only prob with the current track is everyone's obsession with Adi which makes them blind to sensibility. Poor ishita will face the brunt. Here everyone is blaming her. Is it so true?  
Toshiji is shedding gallons of tears for Adi. Raman wants his son to stay in a homely environment. Among all this can ishita tell raman or toshi to tell Adi to leave as he's got her husband's ex wife with him? Shagun has a v strong weapon. What is needed is a logical thinking from the bhallas -- mrs n mr bhalla, raman, simmi. As far as Romi is concerned he is totally pissed off with that brat bcoz of his past record. He is the only one with a genuine feeling of hatered for Adi.

Everyone is illogical even Ishita .. I understand their need to have Adi there ..because Shagun is the worst mother there is ...but tho keep Shagun under the same roof as Raman and Ishita.. That feels a bit to far fetched.. But I guess CVs want to create drama.. And Shagun spells drama... And before anyone it's ishita who is her biggest enemy as she puts her own needs after anyone else's... Amma was right with her reaction yesterday...let's see how far the CVs push this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19RomComFan

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
superb post and only perosn who makes posts daily punctually and its always +++ ve...
ur collages are awsome...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24Spero-Gan-

SimRise Goldie
SimRise
SimRise

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Gen...love d collage...thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
That Collage Ohh My Day DreamingDay Dreaming
The episode made it worth to watch with counting the scene of Ishu-raman  wow we got 3 Ishu-raman scene..Cool
Im all flattered with this...after a tym a fan give a damn to storyline as per Indian standard shows it all matters the scenes with amazing chemistry of a couple...
That what i saw in today's episode...
LOL

I ADORE 1ST SCENE 
i liked Mihir-raman-romi-pathak all boyz gang having while one is heart-broken others r giving company( by any chance did they lifted this scene from this boyz gang)
it ws a flawless scene while i found much funny watching mihir...it luked like a normal dating crush left mihir rather some Real love of life..
At same a wife call his husband to tell cum home early drink less LOL
that ws some close to reality scene 
( i guess cv's want to keep 11 & 7:30 pm audience both happy)
i loved the one liners of both yeh wife wali baatein kyu  kar rahi ho...padosi talk...to talk like GF LOL
but bk to biwi talk ghar jaldi aana...kaam peena...
bye handsome...
utter cuteness...

that guttar minds toh today's r hyper active i guess for all the fans...
I loved ur description from the uncomfy zone of once to now hitting her...
the shift of comfort zone is amazing...
once raman told Ishu when he bought green dress she asks him how do u know size... Raman told her when she gives lectures he notices some other thingsLOL

Ishita bhalla still needs some time...comfy zone infront of her husband but she already in her mind she did loads of things...LOL
(raman bhalla luked quite hot & sexy with glasses...they should let raman wear more of these)

part 3 conveys that clearly when he is asleep...she comes to ruffle his hair...finds all the cuteness...while when he is woken up  gives her anger...
I seriously wish sum day while raman half sleep listen to her talk what she all says when he is sleeping...
It ws absolute enjoyable part of the episode...enough for not skipping the episode...
apart from rest of episode my mute button is zindabaad...shagun self talks r so nt makes any sense...makes shagun luks she is out of her mind...ashok marriage has putted loads of impact she needs so psychologist...

as far precap what toshiji said to ishu to stay away from Adi would maybe less impossible maybe its Ishu finds him..gives him some motherly comfort zone...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 26 December 2014 at 10:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyasahelilovesishravni_19-Gan-.chiquitita.

Go to top