Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I hope they do show scenes where Ishida really loses it, and rips into Shagun... because har kissi ka sabr ki intaha hoti hai...and Ishida is a human, and a woman hopelessly in love, and when she is subjected to nonsense from his Ex repeatedly, there has to be a limit...otherwise its not normal at all!!

Agree 100%
I also want Raman to scold her when she goes into this extra Mahaanta mode with Shagun... Like he had done it before... I understand benevolence and have supported her many a times ... But it needs to have a realistic boundary ...the cvs are pushing the boundary for a while... It's the need of the hour they bring the JKR mode back especially with Shagun because ishita was good to heart but also not gullible... To see her bending over backwards to make the woman who has not only been nasty to her many times but to both Raman and Ruhi too... That's a bit far fetched..
Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great collages Diii!!! brilliantt!! The second one being my FAVOURITEEE!☺️
Putter's stareee was Fullon!! eeeksss!!! Blushy blushy feel! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

It was super cute banter! didnt expect it tooo!!! 

"Agar sawal krna hai toh girlfriend wali kro na"... 😳
"Byeee Handsomeee"...😳   

KP was looking Terrific HOT in those specs and his KILLER SMILE Ufff Uff!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  Jaan logi by God, yeh launda ek din hum sab ki!πŸ˜‰

Looking forward for the upcoming romance of IshRa!!!☺️

P:S: I reallyy wonder how these actors do romantic scenes! Soo freakingg Comfortable DIVAN are.. woh bhi ithne logo ke saamne!

Chk my twitter editt too DI... i tagged u!πŸ˜ƒ

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I went on youtube and only watched the ishra scene, rest I did not even bother.
like I have said before, I have absolutely zero tolerance for shagun's nonsense and ishita's mahaanta and to me, it makes no sense. Shagun has been nothing but trouble but every one is so easily manipulated by her. CV's are pushing it for the sake of drama. since I do not watch the full episodes I don't know where shagun is coming from, does she really want to be back as raman's wife and the bhalla bahu?

however, the ishra scene today was awsome,RKB is absolutely shameless. don't see what was so offensive about it, they are married and jokes such as these are common between a husband and wife.

Mihika...I can't connect with her no more. officially the most W*F character  on the show, and now that she has married ashok, I hope she stays with him. really don't want her to be with mihir anymore.
Edited by pomegranate - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG G! I can't wait to watch this scene...thank you for the collage, it made my shitty day significantly better. Flying back home tonight on a red eye, so will catch up with the episodes then. 
PS:I have the same pair nerd glasses, looks like puttar also got burberry frame.
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
G- what  beautiful collages.  Personally I love these glasses, very sophisticated. 

Love a dashing man in these kind of frames, kind of Clark Kent-ish and my inner nerd senses have been activated!πŸ˜›

Loved the ISHRA moments today, so cute and flirty and kind of juvenile in the best sense.  It seems to be like the honeymoon phase' for both them  and their love... and when the A bomb drops by way of Shagun's big move  we will all need moments like this to cling to!πŸ˜•

Shagun's plotting has already begun, I don't have much hope for Toshi anymore, Simmi and Ru baby are my only hope for ISHRA unity. But I don't really want to think about that mess until I have to.😊

The way I see it, especially after the last two episodes, this is actually a very clever and much needed track that if handled properly will delve into a lot of issues.

To name a few:

1.  This is about Adhi and his relationships: with his parents, family , Ishu and Ru; and  ultimately his self identity about why he  acts reacts the way he does.

2. This is about Shagun and  her relationships:  with ISHRARU, the Bhallas, Adhi & Ashok; and though it seems clear now that it won't lead to her becoming a 'better person'  I hope that she at least comes out of this with a clear understanding of where she stands in each of these relationships  according to the other person in the relationship.

3. This is about Raman and his relationships:  With Ishu, his children, the Bhallas and Shagun.   I see this track a s the first test of ISHRA's new found though very deep and very  strong love.  And Raman needs to take a stand for Ishu and Ru and tell everyone, including his family who and what are important to him.  Also,  I see this as a chance for him to finally wipe the ghost of Shagun from his life entirely- in the past we have seen his hate and anger and even his dismissal but he needs to deal with what she did, make it clear  that she is no longer important and she has no place in hi life  and that he can no longer be manipulated- without turning to anger. 

4. This is about Ishu and her relationships:  With RAMRU, Adhi Shagun and the  Bhallas .  Her infertility is where our epic ISHRARU love story began and she needs to have that conversation with the Bhallas that make it clearthat she is not stepping back because of her inabiity to reproduce. With all these talks about heirs it seems to be she is being pushsed back into that 'infertile= unworthy ' equation a little bit and I hate that, I know it's not purposeful but it must really hurt.  She needs to have that conversation with Toshi,  Raman and   shagun especially to  make it clear that this is how it seems and how wrong that is and how much value she has.  As for her relationship with Shagun- enough is enough, she needs to take a stand,  let out the inner JKR and fight for her man , their love and their family.  Being a pushover is not only unrealistic and unwatchable but also goes against the character we all grew to love.  She mentioned that she is selfish about Ruhi, so why wouldn't she be selfish about Raman?

5.  This is about Ruhi and her relationship with ISHRA, Adhi, Shagun & the Bhallas.  Ru is the star and she is being sidelined- I don't like it!πŸ˜‰  In all seriousness, Toshi's comment really bugged me though I am aware it reflects a thought held by many- and Ruhi's importance and value needs to be clarified. I wouldn't even mind if Ruhi overheard a similar conversation and questioned the adults on what that means , on why her opinions, her Ishimaa and her love are secondary to that of her brother's.  If the CVs are going to have Toshi say something like that, then they should explore the issue fully - if they want to do a social message then  discuss the whole issue head on.

That's all I can think of at the moment , though I am sure there  are more and that even in these I have made very wide generalizations.  All I want to say is that I see more potential in this track that the basic  stereotypical one we are seeing  and I hope that if we are forced to sit through this disaster the CVs atleast use it as an opportunity to clear up these issues.

On that note - thanks for the tunnel vision idea G.  That's all I use now to get by.

And thanks to you and your posts i have a new motto to get through YHM- Think positive , be positive!  And the result is this post...andd since so far  I seem to be handling this track better then the majority of the posters on the board  I guess it's working!πŸ˜†

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

OMG G! I can't wait to watch this scene...thank you for the collage, it made my shitty day significantly better. Flying back home tonight on a red eye, so will catch up with the episodes then. 

PS:I have the same pair nerd glasses, looks like puttar also got burberry frame.

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks G! πŸ˜³ Means a lot to have friends like you in trying times! πŸ˜Š

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing colleges
Loved it
Awww raman looks so handsome and sexy in specs
Great post
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish in today's episode..raman will b awake and pull ishu over him..but dat is not gonna happen..any way on christmas they gave an unbearable epi..i tolerated it atleast to watch precap..but precap is of more crap..if they had shown this ishra's scene..dat wil b nice..
superb ishra scenes..so cute kp..
watched olv..how comfortable they r doing those scenes..thats the reason their chemistry rules..am ready to bear if they show these type of scenes..
so ishu want to wear glasses..why?????
to see her ravan kumar..
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Chalo giving in to the majority πŸ˜† 

Because tis the season of giving πŸ˜‰

Yeh kya hai?? 
Jaadu hai nasha hai
Hum teri aankhon mei dekhna bhi chahe 
Aapke chashme beech mei aaye