India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

So now its Billi n Sanam vs Sanam 2

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I had said this in a comment in another post... 

This week's episodes in QH were not that great IMO. I truly felt things were fine till Friday's episode... Aahil getting angry, insulting her n blasting her, as unsavory as it was, there was anger n passion. Him looking at her, both getting emotional and the junoon was powerful. But from the ME till now idk where they r going with SaHil or even the story! 

Now we are going to see Billi trying to save Sanam, maybe from a jealous Sanam2? The irony! But in all of this what does bother me the most is the screen space for the leading men! Ok this is QH n the men have never really gotten their due... The two male characters we started with went thru so many changes, actor n character wise that one disappeared n the other was killed for a leap. In the beginning Gaffur seemed like the male patriarch who was strict but eventually Razia took over n he was reduced to a mere puppet. Rashid, as nice as he was, the less we say the better! Imran also never had a proper closure to his character. The only two male character that were given scope were Farhan and Haider who performed really well but one was an out an out villain (a joker type) n the other was a grey shaded hero. Come season 2 and we are given three promising male characters, each different from the other. Aahil the eternal bad boy with a golden heart, Rehan the sweet and lovable guy with a secret and Rahat, an intense brooding man with a tragic past. All three were unique and interesting, but today, sadly all of their screen spaces put together, from the whole week does not even equal what Faiz gets in one day! Faiz is good as a villain but does he really need so much space in every episode, including both ME? You would think that he is the lead n the audience demand him the most! The week without Aahil was one where they were just dragging when they could have let Rehan take the lead n take his mother to task for what she did! You would think they dragged because Aahil was not there. But what happens when he comes back? He gets an awesome reentry n the audiences are once again excited and then poof! Back to square one! Same thing with Rehan, he enters in the ME and we are given hope and once again he disappears! Rahat, the character that had kept my connection with season 1 by reminding me of Asad (a little lol) and would make my heart leap with the bgm is now ruined beyond repair! Honestly I rather see scenes of Aahil n Rehan then all of this. Office scenes or just them talking! 

So now what are we left with... Saas bahu vs nayi bahu! So do we have to go back to rooting for Billi? What role do Aahil n Rehan play here? Both of them are as usual reduced to side characters tho they r such important players in the game! I was expecting Junoon reloaded! Along with Seher's restlessness for Rehan but none of that happened! Like finally Aahil got a reentry n looked like his role would now be more prominent but once again nothing! I wanted scenes like Sanam cooking, getting hurt and then Aahil despite his anger tending her wounds trying to show her he doesn't care, or Sanam going to buy grocery n Aahil watching her from his car n trying to find out why she came back? Or even him just confronting her and just releasing all his anger but nope... Suddenly the track changed n the ME did more harm than good! The new junoon version was so beautiful n painful but now there is no angst or pain left... Once again back to square one... What I expected was for him to confront her. I wanted him to question, to get angry, emotional, anything, especially after he proved his opinion of her as being right, going against his mother n realized that she is not after his property. Then why did she leave? Did she develop cold feet about being with a man like him? Aahil always felt he was not good enough so I really expected him to question! I wanted an intense confrontation, not a short eye-lock lol but the moment is gone as Aahil doesn't seem angry or hurt any longer so why would he question nor is Sanam explaining anything... So y bring back Aahil? They were stalling for Aahil's entry the week before n once he is back, they go back to showing what they did before, saas bahu n jokers playing a game... So why did they drag before lol n even now they r dragging... I must say Khala n Khalu r stole the limelight this week lol We are back to the murder attempts, this time by someone else. Lets just hope a miracle happens n the cvs leave us surprisingly shocked lol

I intentionally left all the actors names out because then it tends of be actor over character... We r talking purely about character here not who played it and whether we like them or not! This is not about who deserves more screen space out of the boys or who has more talent lol but rather as a group why their characters r so underdeveloped! This is now affecting the characterization of the twins as well. So why all the hard work by the actors if the characters r so half baked! The CVs really need help... Aahil ki nahi unke akal tikane aana chahiye lol Yup thats my little take on whats frustrating me lol Probably left out a lot but this suddenly popped in my mind so decided to vent it out lol 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNamesahil333

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top