India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera - use n throw person :-(

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Indeed!Right from the day when veera,baldev returned from poland both veera and baldev had been used by so called 'mahaan' family,especially 'veera'! Yes no doubt,baldev had also a big share just for the sake of veera,poor guy! But he didn't get back anything worth.When ranvi rejected baldev's offer,even veera pleaded,cried,bent down on her knees he still didn't approved.Fine that was understood,as he considered baldev as his childhood enemy and due to his newly formed 'raackstaar' ego.Less said better! Then after lots of misunderstandings,ego clashes,blood shed,veeba's marriage got cleared,so nira's(for nira,credit goes to veera). Now this bloody rajveer killed nihal and as per the plan he trapped baldev and succeeded to break the marriage(from ranvi's side only). After rejection track i was aware ranvi is behaving due to his ego like this. Bt when he apologized to ratan,i thought he redeemed. Bt now he showed his true colors. I was always saying this veera is really a good daughter,sister. Bt what she get now? Broken relations! Ratan,she was ranvi centered,and she proved now,even she accepted veera. When veera's accident happened and she was in critical condition,the only truely concerned person was one and only 'baldev'. Ratan was concerned but for her puttar 'ranvi'. Ranvi me veera ki 'jaan' basti hai isliye.When ranvi-gunjan marriage was almost broke,ratan got an idea,even she involved veera also!Nd nw when ranvi rejected baldev,she did nothing,nothing,nothing! Veera tried to fix marriage nira,bt ratan straightaway rejected why ranvi! Then ranvi apologized,shed crocodile tears,and done! Nw rajveer killed nihal,blame on baldev and veera,awesome. Ranvi to bhul he gaya,ratan also in queue! Why bcoz veera married baldev against her 'mahaan' SS family! People say veera used baldev,yes she used him,bt for just for the sake of the bloody selfish hypocrite family. She never put herself as priority in her life,instead she always gave importance to her family. Why? Bcoz she's debted by them. She truly fulfilled her duty. She understood her veerji,she understood her beeji(step mom),she understood gunjan,she even understood her coward father,bt nobody understood her. Nor her father,neither her biological mother and nw so called her veerji.She was aware of baldev's true love for her,bt she didn't tried to accept truely,just bcoz of the 'hypocrite' family. When veera used to think abt SS family,she was 'sanskari'. And nw when she truely thought abt herself other than them,she is 'selfish'. 'Choosa aur phenk diya' I always wanted veera to think for herself,and she did nw. Veeba god bless them! Isse achha toh bansuri hai,atleast she accepted both just for baldev. Sahi keh rahe hai log ranvi 'sautela' bhai he hai. Nw veeba are married,i don't want a glimpse of that hypocrite family. Veera must stop caring for useless family nw. Just give love,care to baldev who really deserves that. Bhaad me jaye SS family aur rajveer! CVs don't even dare to make veera forgive ranvi this time,under the name of unique 'brother-sister' bond please!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki36pri_tanviMaaneetDeewangiSam_15_SilentSoul_

Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
They wi always take them for granted but the sad thing is when baldev is proved innocent ranvi and ratan will apologise and all will be forgiven because its them!!. I would really love veera to throw the apology in there face and say how they always believed the worst about her husband and he has been innocent every time.   But we know this wont happen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskzainabawoonpri_tanvianjs

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
If veera didn't forgive SS family,she'l be considered as 'hypocrite' daughter which i never want. If CVs r in mood to make veera forgive ranvi,so they must show her giving forgiveness as 'bheekh'. Don't take me wrong i knw they had guarded her,bt that doesn't mean,she shud just go on sacrificing. Aajkal to sagge bachhe bhi apne maa baap k liye itna nh karte,veera to phir bhi souteli hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvizainabawoon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top