Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

This is just stupid. Sahir has lost all his humanity! (Page 4)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

ARZOO NAUSHEEN KHAN STEP UP AND BREAKTHROUGH AND ALSO KNEE HIM HARD IN THE GROIN . . . just not so hard because obviously you guys need to have children someday.

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

U sound so cute when ranting ROFL 
take a hug Hug 

Awww Hug *hugs so hard you almost die without oxygen* Almost. but moi so bhery bhery angryyy!!!!

AWH! I absolutely LOVE Asad Ahmed Khan wale hugs Hug LOL thanks.. yes yes I have been angry then frustrated so much that i went on the level of depression but then I have no other option but to watch and see how they justify.. even if they do not we cant do anything. LOL 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 26 December 2014 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

What i found funny was her planning to nibhaofy rishta with the house ... bibi pehle jis se shadi karne ja rahi hai uss ko jaan tou ley ... rishta nibhana tou dour ki baat hai ROFL And i strongly disagree love has made her like this ... she was always like this only 

I lost her character the day she couldn't knock off that thug off her maybe waiting for that idiot to touch I think normally we atleast move his hand or think of running away . . . but this is Arzoo the idiot bakri!

I lost arzoo long time back ... and i lost sahir after the egg epi ... what a love story Party

I only watch for Sahir honestly he is my fav not only because of HC EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but also because I could relate to him . . . but now . . . AngryAngry
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

wowww bang on post yaar, love your analysis and what you said about aarzoo, each and every word, really interesting post and the children wali line is hilarious, you blessed with such a good humor.

Thankyou Wildcherry actually its my frustration talking . . . err...typing and I was sure I won't be funny today that line wasn't supposed to make you laugh eheheErmm 
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearly14

What i found funny was her planning to nibhaofy rishta with the house ... bibi pehle jis se shadi karne ja rahi hai uss ko jaan tou ley ... rishta nibhana tou dour ki baat hai ROFL
I lost arzoo long time back ... and i lost sahir after the egg epi ... what a love story Party

Well said ... I am not able to relate to Sahir anymore now as well, Aarzoo I lost her when she moved into Niyamat house Cry . I want to give the show one more week  though ... sabr ka phal meeta hota hai ... hopefully 

Even I was shocked a girl with so much self-respect moo uthake just chaldiye I mean did she ever wonder isn't it unfair to her other colleagues I think common sense you would think a million times of shifting inside someone's house and also I am surprised none of her colleagues never taunted her you know how she is being given the special treatment and all hahahahaLOLLOLLOL
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged

What i found funny was her planning to nibhaofy rishta with the house ... bibi pehle jis se shadi karne ja rahi hai uss ko jaan tou ley ... rishta nibhana tou dour ki baat hai ROFL And i strongly disagree love has made her like this ... she was always like this only 

and still you are celebratingShockedkhushi se pagal hogayii hai ya shock se??ShockedLOL

Jab u loose characters then u loose the fear and attachment with the show ... so jo bhi ho it doesn't bother ... i loved the show and was involved with the story till i could relate to sahir ... i can still relate to everything but not the egg allergy thing ... hence i lost sahir ... jab i lost him it doesn't matter what they show ... i started watching this show for harshad ... and got involved ni sahir's story ... and was waiting for it to unfold but they took a turn for the worst ... one i couldn't relate to ... its' like my whole understanding of him, or read in analysis done by people ...  was undone by that egg scene ... so now whatever they show it makes no difference! I lost the connect! ... so now its just party because i know hc will always rock no matter what so no worries left as far as the story goes ... no favourite character left to worry about and wish CVs don't ruin him LOL

toh ye anday ka funda haiROFLchal koi baat nahi ek anday nay tera nazariya badal diya kiya pata koi aur anda phir tera nazariya badal deROFL

on a serious note, I 100% agree with what you have said, Sahir was the only character that made sense to me and now it's likeThumbs Downhe was reason why I was watching this show, I was excited to see him in a totally different avatar but what is happening to this character these days I can't understand, on which basis it is so necessary for him to break aarzoo's heart like this, I don't sympathize her never, but I am saying this from sahir's POV what happened to his kind and gentle side???along with the pained one?? I was liking the fact alot that for his past reasons he was keeping himself away from aarzoo because he cared for her and did not want to get hurt but this drastic change???what was the need for that???Confused
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amri-

I completely agree with you. Sahir is my favorite character, but at this point I support Zaki because he is right. Sahir is blinded by his promise to the extent where he has transitioned from being amoral to completely immoral. The way he is playing with an innocent girl's feelings and playing God almighty is just not right. I will forgive him when he deigns to tell Aarzoo about his wife as per the TB article.

Hopefully the next week we will see a perfect scene to this horrible game seriously I think Arzoo should come to know about this by know and I wish hopefully some miracle happens. I want strong independent Arzoo back!!!!

And your last line- AWESOME!!! :D

uhh I didn't think it would be funny!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri..

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

wowww bang on post yaar, love your analysis and what you said about aarzoo, each and every word, really interesting post and the children wali line is hilarious, you blessed with such a good humor.

Thankyou Wildcherry actually its my frustration talking . . . err...typing and I was sure I won't be funny today that line wasn't supposed to make you laugh eheheErmm 

wasn't laughing it brought a smile on my face the thing is I love your style of pouring out your frustration and anger in such a random manner that's what I am trying to say.Dunno it was done intentionally or unintentionally but it was a great thoughtWink

call me Mallu.

Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 26 December 2014 at 11:26am
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

Chill, chill forum vasiyon LOL next week they are gonna take us for an even greater ride..so fasten your seatbelts and enjoy! This is becoming more of a googly-safar than humsafars LOL
and fem...take a bigwala hug from me too...Hug you are a darling Smile

Honestly even I am looking forward to it but seriously if they drag the thing even next week. Even HC shirtless sexy abs cannot save me from losing interest. CryCryCry

And thankyou allforlove you guys make me sooo happy!!!!

Go to top