Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

This is just stupid. Sahir has lost all his humanity! (Page 3)

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Originally posted by pearly14

Firstly , I am so glad you actually posted all this , I was just beginning to type my post bashing Aarzoo.
How can she trust someone in a day ?? just in a day ? The whole nautanki about the egg allergy and then holding his breath in water etc, can't she see . Ok, assuming she is blind in love , at least the confession part is ok...

Then, this Aarzoo who moved into Niyamat house to "understand" his pain , whatever happened to that ? Why couldn't she just tell him, share your pain with me if you are really in love with me . What annoys me the most is that she knows he is hiding his pain from her and yet all that she can see is her love.

Zaki is evolving to be a much stronger character than I expected. It was irritating to see the love triangle , but now he is much more sensible than his brother. 

Alvira Angry , yes you want them to marry each other and you don't care to tell Aarzoo that Sahir is already married ? Oh really ? Is this the way you pay someone back for the help they have done ?

And Sahir... I love the way SAC is characterised, but this dark past has been a secret for too long now, if they don't tell us now , it is going to have  a negative impact on the show.

And dearie , get back to your studies Hug  

Pearly one day InshaAllah one day I will meet you personally and hug you with so much love that you will die hahaha i joke i joke!!!! Zaki should be given the menthol of the day award he was the thandak to my angry Sahir sigh!!! I love SAC but its Arzoo's stupidity which is increasing his evilness so Arzoo is the main to blame have some duck brains remember? LOLLOLLOL

Really , have the CV's not realised that they crossed the lines of "innocent" character long back ? Now its just foolishness . And  I don't even want to get started on "chote shehar ki ladki " Angry

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

i can still relate to everything but not the egg allergy thing ... hence i lost sahir ... 

You hit the nail on the head. I can forgive everything, but what is not right is when a man intentionally causes grievous bodily harm, esp. to the woman he loves, all for a challenge. I was dismayed and shocked when they showed that.

And esp. since I had commended 4Lions for not showing Sahir manhandling Arzoo like their previous heroes about 2 months agoLOL And here they go a step further and show the hero endangering the heroine's lifeOuch

At this point I see no difference between Sahir and Zeenat. The makers better buckle up and tighten the plot, because I am discomfited by the darkness they're imbuing the hero with. From being gray, he is coming to resemble the devil!!!

Yet I remain a SaAz shipper and earnestly hope that they become Humsafars in the true spirit of the term and not playacting for the sake of a stupid promise. Waiting for the TB article plot to unfold, where Sahir FINALLY reveals the truth. It's going to be awesome. I especially want to see how Shivya pulls it off, that sense of betrayal and utter brokenness that Arzoo will experience. She has impressed me more and more with each passing day, and provides good support to Harshad's marvellous and nuanced portrayal of Sahir.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesomeallforlovegrumpydwarf

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I am very happy with todays episode and hope the Nikaah happens. A very beautiful, painful love journey will begin for both Arzoo and Sahir.
Arzoo will see his pain and will come to understand eventually why he did not want her near him.

Sahir has been falling in love with Arzoo ever since he met her. He thinks that he has manipulated the situation and played with Arzoo's emotion but in reality the situation and drama has forced his heart to never let her go from him. His heart has played with his emotions.
I look eagerly for the Nikah to take place because the journey has now began for Sahir to turn from Shark to a lover and for Arzoo to understand that love does not only brings happiness, it brings a lot of pain as well.  You have to love the whole package, the good, bad and the ugly sides of a person you love.

All I can say about Sahir is I Love him, he is a shark and he knows that once Arzoo finds out, she will be devastated but he also knows he will make it right for her as he loves her and will not let her go for anything not even for zeenat.

As for Arzoo, she young and innocent but loves Sahir, after her heartbreak she will not let her Sahir sir down, she will stand with him when zeenat will be back in their lives because by that time she would have understood his pain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeallforloveniki02-vandy-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Amri Yes and worst is the egg thing doesn't relate to the sahir we saw for three months nor to the sahir we saw after the egg scene ... i mean even before and also now you have these scene of him questioning himself ... feeling guilty ... but endangering her life he didn't think twice? Makes no sense nor it relates to sahir i know of or i had read about in several analysis of his character on the forum ... the egg thing just makes no sense and i dont even see how it contributed into the story except killing the character show revolved around ... i just can not relate to this story as a love story any more thanks to that egg allergy thing 

Edited by Soaps1 - 26 December 2014 at 9:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist..Amri..

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Chill, chill forum vasiyon LOL next week they are gonna take us for an even greater ride..so fasten your seatbelts and enjoy! This is becoming more of a googly-safar than humsafars LOL
and fem...take a bigwala hug from me too...Hug you are a darling Smile

feminist..Amri..

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

ARZOO NAUSHEEN KHAN STEP UP AND BREAKTHROUGH AND ALSO KNEE HIM HARD IN THE GROIN . .
BANG ON for these lines dear ClapClapClap I so ranted out in another post on this entire chaudary  kaandhanAngryAngry they all need to be treated BASAngry
How evil is that move tday ? Angry Poor ma Aarzoo baby is just all glowing now wherein in reality is all set for HUGE Broken Heart

I just hope she faces it strongly N not get convinced by anyone JUST leave the house SEEDHA once everything is revealed Thumbs Up

Edited by Bujee09 - 26 December 2014 at 9:56am

rosal_awesomefeminist

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

@Amri Yes and worst is the egg thing doesn't relate to the sahir we saw for three months nor to the sahir we saw after the egg scene ... i mean even before and also now you have these scene of him questioning himself ... feeling guilty ... but endangering her life he didn't think twice? Makes no sense nor it relates to sahir i know of or i had read about in several analysis of his character on the forum ... the egg thing just makes no sense and i dont even see how it contributed into the story except killing the character show revolved around ... i just can not relate to this story as a love story any more thanks to that egg allergy thing 

Exactly. SmileIf nothing else, Sahir was ALWAYS fair, esp. to Aarzoo. All the things he said about how he respects her and admires her for being so strong and independent, and how he threatened Sarfaraz for daring to mess with Aarzoo. That egg thing was so out of character, I was actually shocked by what they were showing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

ARZOO NAUSHEEN KHAN STEP UP AND BREAKTHROUGH AND ALSO KNEE HIM HARD IN THE GROIN . . . just not so hard because obviously you guys need to have children someday.

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

U sound so cute when ranting ROFL 
take a hug Hug 

Anki u Changed ur DP AGN Angry
How often do u Change it ???tell me how to put it ...I don't know how to put a DP LOL

Inbox pe ayi mohterma... LOL 

Go to top