Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

This is just stupid. Sahir has lost all his humanity! (Page 2)

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Agreed Saahir has lost all his integrity and they are slowly turning Arzoo into a foolish bimbo!!! Saahir is the male version of Zeenat! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist..Amri..

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
What i found funny was her planning to nibhaofy rishta with the house ... bibi pehle jis se shadi karne ja rahi hai uss ko jaan tou ley ... rishta nibhana tou dour ki baat hai ROFL And i strongly disagree love has made her like this ... she was always like this only 

I lost arzoo long time back ... and i lost sahir after the egg epi ... what a love story Party

Edited by Soaps1 - 26 December 2014 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesome..Amri..

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
wowww bang on post yaar, love your analysis and what you said about aarzoo, each and every word, really interesting post and the children wali line is hilarious, you blessed with such a good humor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

What i found funny was her planning to nibhaofy rishta with the house ... bibi pehle jis se shadi karne ja rahi hai uss ko jaan tou ley ... rishta nibhana tou dour ki baat hai ROFL
I lost arzoo long time back ... and i lost sahir after the egg epi ... what a love story Party

Well said ... I am not able to relate to Sahir anymore now as well, Aarzoo I lost her when she moved into Niyamat house Cry . I want to give the show one more week  though ... sabr ka phal meeta hota hai ... hopefully 

Ecrivain.

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged

What i found funny was her planning to nibhaofy rishta with the house ... bibi pehle jis se shadi karne ja rahi hai uss ko jaan tou ley ... rishta nibhana tou dour ki baat hai ROFL And i strongly disagree love has made her like this ... she was always like this only 

and still you are celebratingShockedkhushi se pagal hogayii hai ya shock se??ShockedLOL
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearly14

Firstly , I am so glad you actually posted all this , I was just beginning to type my post bashing Aarzoo.
How can she trust someone in a day ?? just in a day ? The whole nautanki about the egg allergy and then holding his breath in water etc, can't she see . Ok, assuming she is blind in love , at least the confession part is ok...

Then, this Aarzoo who moved into Niyamat house to "understand" his pain , whatever happened to that ? Why couldn't she just tell him, share your pain with me if you are really in love with me . What annoys me the most is that she knows he is hiding his pain from her and yet all that she can see is her love.

Zaki is evolving to be a much stronger character than I expected. It was irritating to see the love triangle , but now he is much more sensible than his brother. 

Alvira Angry , yes you want them to marry each other and you don't care to tell Aarzoo that Sahir is already married ? Oh really ? Is this the way you pay someone back for the help they have done ?

And Sahir... I love the way SAC is characterised, but this dark past has been a secret for too long now, if they don't tell us now , it is going to have  a negative impact on the show.

And dearie , get back to your studies Hug  

Pearly one day InshaAllah one day I will meet you personally and hug you with so much love that you will die hahaha i joke i joke!!!! Zaki should be given the menthol of the day award he was the thandak to my angry Sahir sigh!!! I love SAC but its Arzoo's stupidity which is increasing his evilness so Arzoo is the main to blame have some duck brains remember? LOLLOLLOL

pearly14

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

and still you are celebratingShockedkhushi se pagal hogayii hai ya shock se??ShockedLOL

Jab u loose characters then u loose the fear and attachment with the show ... so jo bhi ho it doesn't bother ... i loved the show and was involved with the story till i could relate to sahir ... i can still relate to everything but not the egg allergy thing ... hence i lost sahir ... jab i lost him it doesn't matter what they show ... i started watching this show for harshad ... and got involved ni sahir's story ... and was waiting for it to unfold but they took a turn for the worst ... one i couldn't relate to ... its' like my whole understanding of him, or read in analysis done by people ...  was undone by that egg scene ... so now whatever they show it makes no difference! I lost the connect! ... so now its just party because i know hc will always rock no matter what so no worries left as far as the story goes ... no favourite character left to worry about and wish CVs don't ruin him LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 26 December 2014 at 9:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesome..Amri..-LetItGo-

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. Sahir is my favorite character, but at this point I support Zaki because he is right. Sahir is blinded by his promise to the extent where he has transitioned from being amoral to completely immoral. The way he is playing with an innocent girl's feelings and playing God almighty is just not right. I will forgive him when he deigns to tell Aarzoo about his wife as per the TB article.

And your last line- AWESOME!!! :D

feminist

Go to top