Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

This is just stupid. Sahir has lost all his humanity!

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
NOTE: I am very angry so please forgive my bashing!
I was not supposed to post now at least not before my exams but damn it my anger has crossed the line. 
Arzoo makes me want to beat myself to death and then bring myself to life and then her stupidity kills me again. You don't know how excited I was but the entire episode made me so f**king frustrated that I just couldn't control my outburst today you are not seeing the usual sarcastic funny Feminist but the seriousness of my agitation.

Arzoo is an idiot. At first I was like its okay no problem she is experiencing her first love but today I realized its not her innocence its her foolishness. Common sense you saw your mother suffering in love yet you fall in love with a man who is so mysterious, who changes faces within minutes.
I mean . . . he is the man who insulted you, accused you of being a gold-digger remember yet you get charmed by his love so easily. OK fine I was happy she rejected him but come on girl use your brains at least they are the only thing left in your body because you have lost all your self-respect and dignity. But today?

Hello . . . today the entire episode I actually found Zaki tolerable I think he was right and frankly he should be. To him he sees that he loves Arzoo and no matter what at least he should keep his side truthful and safe. How can you see the person you love being played so badly especially with your own brother who is married and has a wife? Imagine even after all this he hasn't told Sahir's past to Arzoo even though he had full rights too because he still loves his brother. But telling Zaki is selfish? Is so wrong . . . very wrong. 

Arzoo is blindly and foolishly in love. Sahir is actually whatever Zaki described today, he has lost his emotions, why should he stop and think about why Sahir is doing? We all know he is being forced to marry someone who is a psycho! Sahir is so closed about his feelings obviously Zaki will also not bother to see the love in Sahir's eyes because Sahir is hell bent on showing the evil side to Zaki. 

I think I will cool down a little sigh

And then Sahir takes the step of this game of love the last and the deadliest the step that is going to break Arzoo's already broken heart. I think the significance of the mirror scene was fantasticArzoo's reflection was on a plane glass mirror that signifies her purity, her love, her emotions that is going to shatter like glass. He proposed to further prove his "loyalty".
Arzoo obviously is dumbstruck why would Sahir do this to her and also confused as to why would Zaki her bestfriend lie to her?Ouch

And Sahir sees his own reflection a dark glass which signifies how dark and evil and what downfall its going to bring to both his and Arzoo's life. And I think by now he must have understood Arzoo isn't a gold-digger and isn't he bothered to at least find out if Samaira is actually telling the truth. And damn Alvira I am surprised that she actually helped Sahir rub salt on Zaki's wounds that tells she does in fact care about Sahir a lot. Bechari even she has no idea what has those three have fallen into.

I am sorry I just couldn't control myself if Arzoo has little bit, even a little bit of self respect she will leave the Niyamat house but not Saiyyara why should she leave her job I will truly respect if she manages to cringe and fault Sahir make him feel guilty so badly everytime she goes in front of him.

ARZOO NAUSHEEN KHAN STEP UP AND BREAKTHROUGH AND ALSO KNEE HIM HARD IN THE GROIN . . . just not so hard because obviously you guys need to have children someday.
UGGGH!!! I wonder how many of you think the same.!CryCryCry

Edited by feminist - 26 December 2014 at 9:03am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeVJDIPAresistorIMAnamallforloveRoxyCgrumpydwarfEcrivain.MissIamTheBoss..Amri..-LetItGo-MisHumptyDumpty

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Whoa u sound so angry LOL

I know sahir is at his manipulative best but he has a consceince ...and I am sure there is gonna be more than this ...

See the cvs are finally tying all the loopholes and it will take a while ...

But yes I think cos the love story has kick started ...I feel the Nikaah may go through but there will be lot of pain n Heart break especially cos Zeenat is involved LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearly14allforloveRush_25..KpopIsLife..

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
ARZOO NAUSHEEN KHAN STEP UP AND BREAKTHROUGH AND ALSO KNEE HIM HARD IN THE GROIN . . . just not so hard because obviously you guys need to have children someday.

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

U sound so cute when ranting ROFL 
take a hug Hug 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VJDIPAfeministsyazaibrahimbasicquestion1..KpopIsLife..Ecrivain...Amri..

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

take a hug Hug 

Anki u Changed ur DP AGN Angry
How often do u Change it ???tell me how to put it ...I don't know how to put a DP LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

No I cooled down a little the fangirl part of me actually overtook and blushed that they areee gonnaaa marrryyy!!!!!

I know sahir is at his manipulative best but he has a consceince ...and I am sure there is gonna be more than this ...

According to the spoilers she will get to know about Zeenat so marriage is still hard to be excited about. hehehe

But yes I think cos the love story has kick started ...I feel the Nikaah may go through but there will be lot of pain n Heart break especially cos Zeenat is involved LOL

Ecrivain I really laughed and felt bad for Arzoo she reminds me of a lost puppy so cute yet so annoying!Cry

Ecrivain.

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Firstly , I am so glad you actually posted all this , I was just beginning to type my post bashing Aarzoo.
How can she trust someone in a day ?? just in a day ? The whole nautanki about the egg allergy and then holding his breath in water etc, can't she see . Ok, assuming she is blind in love , at least the confession part is ok...

Then, this Aarzoo who moved into Niyamat house to "understand" his pain , whatever happened to that ? Why couldn't she just tell him, share your pain with me if you are really in love with me . What annoys me the most is that she knows he is hiding his pain from her and yet all that she can see is her love.

Zaki is evolving to be a much stronger character than I expected. It was irritating to see the love triangle , but now he is much more sensible than his brother. 

Alvira Angry , yes you want them to marry each other and you don't care to tell Aarzoo that Sahir is already married ? Oh really ? Is this the way you pay someone back for the help they have done ?

And Sahir... I love the way SAC is characterised, but this dark past has been a secret for too long now, if they don't tell us now , it is going to have  a negative impact on the show.

And dearie , get back to your studies Hug  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeVJDIPAfeministallforloveMissIamTheBossEcrivain...Amri..

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

take a hug Hug 

Awww Hug *hugs so hard you almost die without oxygen* Almost. but moi so bhery bhery angryyy!!!!

MisHumptyDumpty

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Originally posted by ecrivain

No I cooled down a little the fangirl part of me actually overtook and blushed that they areee gonnaaa marrryyy!!!!!

According to the spoilers she will get to know about Zeenat so marriage is still hard to be excited about. hehehe

Ecrivain I really laughed and felt bad for Arzoo she reminds me of a lost puppy so cute yet so annoying!Cry

Omg ur last line ..damn u echoed my thoughts n Lol yes she is lost now ...
I know she will find out abt Zeenat ..but I still feel SaAz marriage will happen if not pronto ..then maybe in a LIL bit ..but Like  sahir said he HAS to stop zaki ..so let's see 

feminist

Go to top