India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Where the problem reclines?!

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Best part of the episode was Abhi-Nandini conversation.
Three encounters and Their every conversation is worth watching.
In first encounter, He made Nandu realize her love for Veena and he drew her toward happiness.
And Today, some meaningful conversation again. 
One thing which got my attention was " My mom and dad used to bring best out of each other. Their love was pure. Love brings best in you." That's indeed true!!
Manik and Nandini brings worst out of each other. They are toxic to each other. That's also true right now.
This is something worth thinking. I am really waiting for Abhi's answer to this.
I will wait! I am not at all trying to get this answer because I really want to know What writer has kept in store for us.
Second thing, There are just three encounters of Abhi-Nandini and We can see the result.
He is perfectly filling that part in Nandu's life which was empty. There was no one to guide her or even no one to listen to her.
I am really thankful to CVs for this. Thankfully! Now She has someone to talk to , someone to share her problems with.

But AbhiNi made me think of ManBir. Manik has Cabir. He shares his problem with Cabir and Cabir is guiding him perfectly but My concern is that We have seen so many conversations of Manik-Cabir(more than AbhiNi) But Result is missing. I don't see any progress in Manik with regard to Cabir suggestions. For Example- Love part is still missing in TLC. Cabir has mentioned LOVE thing to Manik so many times. Cabir told him to think over reasons of Nandu leaving but Manik didn't give a thought to it. So My concern is about progress in Manik in this regard.

Now coming to jealousy track!
Manik's psyche is that He tried to work this relationship out but Nandini ended it. He was badly put off by this.
Nandini's psyche is that She thinks that this relationship is toxic and It's better for both of them that they part.
Complication is within them. I guess Catalyst 'jealousy' would only eliminate it externally where they would simply keep aside their logic and need of being with each other would drive them. Thing is that problem still lies there within. 
Nandini left Manik coz She thinks They can't be together, They are not good for each other. So She needed to give second chance to their relationship. She needed to give trust to this relationship again. How this jealousy track would help in this??! I don't know!!
This track is making Nandu realize that She can't let Manik go. She can't see him with someone else. 
But What after She realizes She can not see him with anyone else, How This is gonna help her with "They bring worst in each other"
If CVs and Writers want to show that How much they try to stay away, they will come back to each other??!! Okay! Fine!!!
But  question again goes to complication in their Relationship. What about that??
This is a youth show. and Knowing essence of KYY!! They can't ignore the complications in relationship.
I am not able to see the future of this jealousy track.
And Looking at Soha!! She is stubborn. Unintentionally, Manik is guiding her wrong. And I think she is not gonna leave him easily. 

Now coming to Fab 5, Thankfully CVs are showing their complications. Harshad being Alya's brother is one aspect that all of her friends didn't pay attention to. No matter if Harshad is bad, The point is that He is Alya's brother. And Fab 5 needs to be considerate towards this matter.  They are right in judging Harshad but The way they are handling Alya's concern for Harshad is thumbs down for me.(Except Dhruv)

Harshad doesn't matter but Alya does! No matter how blinded She is right now with her brother's pain, She needs guidance and attention as much as any other member's concern get.

It's not easy to see future of this track right now. It's so open ended. It can lead anywhere. But I really hope that MaNan's actual problems don't get overlapped.

Edited by danceismyworld - 26 December 2014 at 9:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshinaKTEPrubys07kandykandyshahzapardh_basal_aphroditeAliyagogoiNxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Res
Sissy! I might sound vague today! I know half of time I do!
I do get where you coming from. I guess MaNan's set of concerns with each other are worth taking care rather than replacing. Abhimanyu seeked time to think about Nandini's block. And I am glad he has asked her to hold on. Nandini's concerns would get answered soon. Though how I wanted Manik be the man to remove those fears of hers. Sigh!
Talking about Manik's side of story. I am glad I am back where I can walk with this guy again. He still is my favorite subject.
He didn't see much no in his life. And he didn't struggle much too. He did his best as he think of it. He tried retaining her. She still walked away. Guy is reclined now as he has done his part. He may live with this. I guess he needs to realize how much he needs her more than Nandini realizing she cannot let him go away. Not for her but for himself! He looks deprived of much needed breath! Guy is again living shallow.
This jealousy track still have potential to ignite lover in him. Good way to sideline anger! Haha! :P
Nandini and jealousy!! Still a question mark! Does she needed to know how she cannot let him go!! Yes!! I think girl still realizes it. She is accepting the difficulty in walking away from him. Its like pacing the process!! How I don't see a need of it!

She needs to find passion in love!!??!! I think both of them needs to accept first that this is love. I can see smirking Manik Malhotra who is smiling merrily on a returned Nandini who would say I was wrong. Manik's shortcomings would still be uncared???!!?? Or he would realize how the moment is incomplete with him not understanding from where she returned...?

Writer!! Missy!! I have faith!! Surprise us with something totally unexpected!!

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 26 December 2014 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworld-bharti-

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Bump!! I edited!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworld

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Res
Sissy! I might sound vague today! I know half of time I do!
I do get where you coming from. I guess MaNan's set of concerns with each other are worth taking care rather than replacing. Abhimanyu seeked time to think about Nandini's block. And I am glad he has asked her to hold on. Nandini's concerns would get answered soon. Though how I wanted Manik be the man to remove those fears of hers. Sigh!
Talking about Manik's side of story. I am glad I am back where I can walk with this guy again. He still is my favorite subject.
He didn't see much no in his life. And he didn't struggle much too. He did his best as he think of it. He tried retaining her. She still walked away. Guy is reclined now as he has done his part. He may live with this. I guess he needs to realize how much he needs her more than Nandini realizing she cannot let him go away. Not for her but for himself! He looks deprived of much needed breath! Guy is again living shallow.
This jealousy track still have potential to ignite lover in him. Good way to sideline anger! Haha! :P
Nandini and jealousy!! Still a question mark! Does she needed to know how she cannot let him go!! Yes!! I think girl still realizes it. She is accepting the difficulty in walking away from him. Its like pacing the process!! How I don't see a need of it!

She needs to find passion in love!!??!! I think both of them needs to accept first that this is love. I can see smirking Manik Malhotra who is smiling merrily on a returned Nandini who would say I was wrong. Manik's shortcomings would still be uncared???!!?? Or he would realize how the moment is incomplete with him not understanding from where she returned...?

Writer!! Missy!! I have faith!! Surprise us with something totally unexpected!!
Hahaha.
This whole track is messy for me.LOL
I am happy that They are  dealing with Nandini's problem But my concern is Manik's problem. It is still there.
@bold, That's exactly my point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top