Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Celebration & X Ray Vision) Beat (Page 8)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Nisha - kitna time pass karr rahi hun in the hopes that I shall get to read your FF part 1 
Mayu - are you watching anything else other than YHm? 

Meghz - have you checked out Nisha aur uske cousins show all my cousins swear by that show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982--Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Just reading WU of the show
Dude, this is totally going ishra separation na??! All ishra do is romance and ishita stays at home tending to adi and shagun now her mil has said no adi so now she will tend to shagun 

PLEASE someone tell me is Vandu here to stay??? 
She and SImmi are the best thing on that show right now! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982Nisha0604--Megha--

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Nisha - kitna time pass karr rahi hun in the hopes that I shall get to read your FF part 1 
Mayu - are you watching anything else other than YHm? 

Meghz - have you checked out Nisha aur uske cousins show all my cousins swear by that show 

Yes am watching Nisha aur uske cousins, Ek hasina thi( sadly it is ended now).Sometimes Ajeeb, Everest and Kaise hai yaariyan MTV show but unfortunately I have to watch online or ready only WU ( depends on available time) .
Otherwise I love to watch movies- just watch PK. It is just alright movie. Not too good nor too bad. Okie kind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265449#p117673815
If Beat readers wanted to read my forays into FF here is one I started to write for C

Not sure how long it will be or if I will even finish but as of now  IAM as dedicated and as loving to it as I was to my first ever jobLOL

columbia

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Just reading WU of the show
Dude, this is totally going ishra separation na??! All ishra do is romance and ishita stays at home tending to adi and shagun now her mil has said no adi so now she will tend to shagun 

PLEASE someone tell me is Vandu here to stay??? 
She and SImmi are the best thing on that show right now! 

Vandu is the MOST ELEGANT CLASSY CREATURE ON YHM

She REEKS class... I miss those days of college politics and suchCry
Sigh!!Cry

columbia

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265449#p117673815
If Beat readers wanted to read my forays into FF here is one I started to write for C

Not sure how long it will be or if I will even finish but as of now  IAM as dedicated and as loving to it as I was to my first ever jobLOL

It is to die for 

That threas shall be my home here at YHM from now on. Nisha Ji Tutsi greatest se bhi great ho!!! 
Ladisss do check it out 
Just aymayzin 

Nisha0604

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged

She is watching because she is addicted 
Time lagta hai yaar bechari ko chedh mut! 

Megh don't worry yaar Kaise yeh pyaar hai ke saath mera kuch Aisa hi haal tha!! That's when I swore no more Kekta madness! 

Na na m not addicted coz I fast forward Ishra scenes too n Ashok n suraj wont b able to keep me addicted for too long. Maybe I watch it just coz thats only bit of Indian tv (soaps) m watching currrently. I was watching Everest I stopped in between just didnt connect to it. I watch Tarak mehta sometimes n Biggboss regular viewer Tongue i m more into reality tv Big boss or Khatron k khiladi or Masterchef or Dance or Singing shows etc LOL as long as it excites me Embarrassed

mayu1982

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by drishtimaurya

Sangram is a very likeable guy. He is great friends with Karan and Aly. And in the scene where Shagun had to slap him in court that time also he was laughing all the while. I saw the BCL's Babu Moshayes and Jaipur Raj Joshiley's match (i dont know why it was a big mistakeDead) but Sangram is a really good player, not to mention very calm and composed, even the opposite team liked him.  Smile

Hey I watched it tooBig smile

He scored the most, he had the most charming grin all the way through

Karan's bout of temper was for the viewer benefit I think, since he is the TOP MALE LEAD
Ekta wanted to prop him up by showing us facets of his off screen persona we are not privy to on a daily basis, since he avoids the media like the plague

The ball rolling between SM-DT and KP-KP was quite predictable too.
Both DT and KP were HORRIFIED the network would even come up with such cringe worthy games

Yep... Karan's anger was for TRPs... he doesnt seem like a guy that would fly off the handle like that

Unless he does who knows'

I watched for DIVAN moments and there were NONE

so MY VERDICT was ZEROLOL

If u saw that match u must have noticed there was a camera right on his face all the time he was shouting, had he been really angry he would have thrown that camera man away!!LOL And also he had the mic at that time, it was clearly visible-so that his voice gets recorded! Same with Rajeev when he shouted! It clearly is scripted drama.

Ekta knows that Karan would do anything she asks him to, he is such a good friend, will help another friend. Also i think he is one of those actors who dont bother much about what people think of him so he readily agreed for that drama and also to expose his and Kamya's relationship (if there is one! I'm in doubt, it was all for TRPs i think) just before the start of BCL!!!!

Go to top