Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Celebration & X Ray Vision) Beat (Page 7)

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Originally posted by columbia

Originally posted by mnr123

Madam Nisha your beat is one of the most upbeat things about the show. Came by to check if you had posted your FF now that you have agreed I shall haunt you fosho
Watched the OLV knew someone would have made a collage of the scenes - these two are to DIE for
Missed last nights episode- but shall be watching the epi where they go for it until crackpot shagun comes by
That reminds me of the movie Aina - watched it on TV a few years ago - Amrita Singh (??) ex gf comes into the house and stays with Juhi-Jackie and claims the shower in her bedroom does not work it is a more bold scene than this and then Juho figures that it did!!! Ah the looks the women shared
This track is NOT about Adi it is about Shagun and that is quite irritating like hello what century r v living in??

The ex in question was Heroine (Juhi's ) sister so it still made some sense for asking her husband's Ex to come n stay at their house Tongue

As far as YHM is concerned, i have stopped thinking about logic whatsoever. I gave up, shall bail out d day I feel completely disgusted watching this. Embarrassed 

WHYYY are you still watching it?????? I thought you gave up like me???? What happened??? 

Sorry to butt in- but I know answer of this questions- Megha is watching online. Because by watching online she is not contributing to trp games. In this way she can skip unwanted stuff and helps her too by making intolerable YHM into tolerable YHM.LOL

P>S Sorry megha if you feel bad really sorry.Kya karo time pass kar rahi thi. Socha ki ye answer toh main jaanti hoon so answer de deti hoon.

Dont be sorry dear Hug i m anyways not a TRP contributor, i  just watch or not watch it for my Brain health LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
C
The one hour on the treadmill FLEW BY LIKE A CONCORDE

The first time EVER
Kisi aur baat ke liye nahi to IS BAAT ke liye sahi tumhe thank karna padega

The first part of the FF on its way

Steamy? DONT KNOWWink will let you decide if subtle is sexy or not... 

I am not a big fan of EXPLICIT FF .. I wonder how the actors must feel if they troll...makes me cringe...I am not even a TV actorDead

OR
... I am married with two kids... LOL we define explicit differentlyLOL

On its way soon...

If you hate it I will stop after Part 1Embarrassed I promise

Edited by Nisha0604 - 26 December 2014 at 7:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

columbiamayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Madam Nisha your beat is one of the most upbeat things about the show. Came by to check if you had posted your FF now that you have agreed I shall haunt you fosho
Watched the OLV knew someone would have made a collage of the scenes - these two are to DIE for
Missed last nights episode- but shall be watching the epi where they go for it until crackpot shagun comes by
That reminds me of the movie Aina - watched it on TV a few years ago - Amrita Singh (??) ex gf comes into the house and stays with Juhi-Jackie and claims the shower in her bedroom does not work it is a more bold scene than this and then Juho figures that it did!!! Ah the looks the women shared
This track is NOT about Adi it is about Shagun and that is quite irritating like hello what century r v living in??

The ex in question was Heroine (Juhi's ) sister so it still made some sense for asking her husband's Ex to come n stay at their house Tongue

As far as YHM is concerned, i have stopped thinking about logic whatsoever. I gave up, shall bail out d day I feel completely disgusted watching this. Embarrassed 

WHYYY are you still watching it?????? I thought you gave up like me???? What happened??? 

Sorry to butt in- but I know answer of this questions- Megha is watching online. Because by watching online she is not contributing to trp games. In this way she can skip unwanted stuff and helps her too by making intolerable YHM into tolerable YHM.LOL

P>S Sorry megha if you feel bad really sorry.Kya karo time pass kar rahi thi. Socha ki ye answer toh main jaanti hoon so answer de deti hoon.

Megh yaar - just watch ishra scenes don't even watch full episodes surdard hai!! Waise kaha chali gayi tum?? Thanks Mayu
I am assuming Nisha is busy writing the FF I have hounded her to write - I really hoping Smile

Ohh that is way nisha is not reply.. Thanks for information. @ bold: good strategy: even I am following this strategy with few changes is : firstly I read WU of episode. THen more clearly I understand whether to watch online or not.It helps me to decide which scene to watch and what to skip.
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

C
The one hour on the treadmill FLEW BY LIKE A CONCORDE

The first time EVER
Kisi aur baat ke liye nahi to IS BAAT ke liye sahi tumhe thank karna padega

The first part of the FF on its way

Steamy? DONT KNOWWink will let you decide if subtle is sexy or not... 

I am not a big fan of EXPLICIT FF .. I wonder how the actors must feel if they troll...makes me cringe...I am not even a TV actorDead

OR
... I am married with two kids... LOL we define explicit differentlyLOL

On its way soon...

If you hate it I will stop after Part 1Embarrassed I promise

Nisha yaar I know (I mean purely by your posts of course) it shall ooze passion the right way NOT the way "mature" and " explicit" types woh walle cringe fest hotey hai!! 
Okay ladies mayu and megh to fill you in, PMed Nisha saying this forum needs a thandakta fadakta FF on ishra bahut ho Gaya these doggy bits the cvs are giving us yaar, let's make our own ishra story 
So knocked on Nisha door and over to her now and rest of us to propel it surely!!! 

Nisha I know I won't hate it!! The opposite is guaranteed! 

Edited by columbia - 26 December 2014 at 7:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Ohhh Nisha. You are very talented and mature to give us mature FF.Wink please share your FF with us as well. 

Don't forget to pm the link of FF to me because you know am bit lazy.
Eagerly waiting..
mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Dont be sorry dear Hug i m anyways not a TRP contributor, i  just watch or not watch it for my Brain health LOL

Hehee why you are underestimating yourself? iF you watch it on tv then definitely it will be part of contribution to trp. 
Dear brain health ke liye YHM is definitely not good. AAb main confuse ho gayi hoon why u r watching this show??LOL

Edited by mayu1982 - 26 December 2014 at 8:03pm

columbia--Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
She is watching because she is addicted 
Time lagta hai yaar bechari ko chedh mut! 

Megh don't worry yaar Kaise yeh pyaar hai ke saath mera kuch Aisa hi haal tha!! That's when I swore no more Kekta madness! 

mayu1982--Megha--

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

She is watching because she is addicted 
Time lagta hai yaar bechari ko chedh mut! 

Megh don't worry yaar Kaise yeh pyaar hai ke saath mera kuch Aisa hi haal tha!! That's when I swore no more Kekta madness! 

@ bold: LOLLOLLOL na na aisa main nahi kar sakti hoon because am sailing in the same boat with megha. 

columbia--Megha--

Go to top