Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Celebration & X Ray Vision) Beat (Page 6)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Didn't know where to gush about the OLV so have decided to do it here
Two things I am loving right now about it

The first scene where KP goes with open arms to her, she lovin it until they realise he is supposed to make a play for the glasses - kuch toh karo na chedho tho sahi tum paas aaogi tho chedunga na uff!!
Later when the director tells them they need to move they move twice holding on to each other

Loads more but cannot type here

Just love these two to bits! 

Edited by columbia - 26 December 2014 at 7:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryapeachesandcreammayu1982--Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Originally posted by columbia

Madam Nisha your beat is one of the most upbeat things about the show. Came by to check if you had posted your FF now that you have agreed I shall haunt you fosho
Watched the OLV knew someone would have made a collage of the scenes - these two are to DIE for
Missed last nights episode- but shall be watching the epi where they go for it until crackpot shagun comes by
That reminds me of the movie Aina - watched it on TV a few years ago - Amrita Singh (??) ex gf comes into the house and stays with Juhi-Jackie and claims the shower in her bedroom does not work it is a more bold scene than this and then Juho figures that it did!!! Ah the looks the women shared
This track is NOT about Adi it is about Shagun and that is quite irritating like hello what century r v living in??

The ex in question was Heroine (Juhi's ) sister so it still made some sense for asking her husband's Ex to come n stay at their house Tongue

As far as YHM is concerned, i have stopped thinking about logic whatsoever. I gave up, shall bail out d day I feel completely disgusted watching this. Embarrassed 

WHYYY are you still watching it?????? I thought you gave up like me???? What happened??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982--Megha--

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

The first scene where KP goes with open arms to her, she lovin it until they realise he is supposed to make a play for the glasses - kuch toh karo na chedho tho sahi tum paas aaogi tho chedunga na uff!!
Later when the director tells them they need to move they move twice holding on to each other

BlushingDay Dreaming wow u r mind-blowing . Loved it. pls don't forget to share with me as well..Smile

columbia--Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

BlushingDay Dreaming wow u r mind-blowing . Loved it. pls don't forget to share with me as well..Smile

Yeh mere words nahi hai - they say it to each other watch the first OLV posted by ek paheli they actually say those very words -  Mai Kiya - these two are mind blowing sach mei!!! Just to die for Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryamayu1982--Megha--

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Madam Nisha your beat is one of the most upbeat things about the show. Came by to check if you had posted your FF now that you have agreed I shall haunt you fosho
Watched the OLV knew someone would have made a collage of the scenes - these two are to DIE for
Missed last nights episode- but shall be watching the epi where they go for it until crackpot shagun comes by
That reminds me of the movie Aina - watched it on TV a few years ago - Amrita Singh (??) ex gf comes into the house and stays with Juhi-Jackie and claims the shower in her bedroom does not work it is a more bold scene than this and then Juho figures that it did!!! Ah the looks the women shared
This track is NOT about Adi it is about Shagun and that is quite irritating like hello what century r v living in??

The ex in question was Heroine (Juhi's ) sister so it still made some sense for asking her husband's Ex to come n stay at their house Tongue

As far as YHM is concerned, i have stopped thinking about logic whatsoever. I gave up, shall bail out d day I feel completely disgusted watching this. Embarrassed 

WHYYY are you still watching it?????? I thought you gave up like me???? What happened??? 

Sorry to butt in- but I know answer of this questions- Megha is watching online. Because by watching online she is not contributing to trp games. In this way she can skip unwanted stuff and helps her too by making intolerable YHM into tolerable YHM.LOL

P>S Sorry megha if you feel bad really sorry.Kya karo time pass kar rahi thi. Socha ki ye answer toh main jaanti hoon so answer de deti hoon.

columbia--Megha--

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Yeh mere words nahi hai - they say it to each other watch the first OLV posted by ek paheli they actually say those very words -  Mai Kiya - these two are mind blowing sach mei!!! Just to die for Wink

Yes words unke hai but ur presentation is too good.@ very true..Day Dreaming

columbia--Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Sorry to butt in- but I know answer of this questions- Megha is watching online. Because by watching online she is not contributing to trp games. In this way she can skip unwanted stuff and helps her too by making intolerable YHM into tolerable YHM.LOL

P>S Sorry megha if you feel bad really sorry.Kya karo time pass kar rahi thi. Socha ki ye answer toh main jaanti hoon so answer de deti hoon.

Megh yaar - just watch ishra scenes don't even watch full episodes surdard hai!! Waise kaha chali gayi tum?? Thanks Mayu
I am assuming Nisha is busy writing the FF I have hounded her to write - I really hoping Smile

mayu1982--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

M asking same question to myself i had given up but then started watching again after confession. LOL

I think m just watching it for Ashok n suraj Tongue

columbiamayu1982

Go to top