Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Celebration & X Ray Vision) Beat (Page 5)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nene
WHAT DID U EAT?Cry

WHY am I even ASKING?Angry

Better not be chholey bhaturey or papdi chaat. or steaming hot gajar ka halwa or moong dal halwaAngry.. better be some fu fu posh Christmas, Boxing Day whatever dinner at some posh restaurantEvil Smile overloaded with sugar and icing...Evil Smile

Then I will have no reason to envy you coz thats what I get to eat hereTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geethika--Megha--

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nene
WHAT DID U EAT?Cry

Better not be chholey bhaturey or papdi chaat. or steaming hot gajar ka halwa or moong dal halwaAngry.. better be some fu fu posh Christmas, Boxing Day whatever dinner at some posh restaurantEvil Smile overloaded with sugar and icing...Evil Smile

I had choley bhature, aloo tikki and paneer tikka from the roadside stalls in Karol Bagh yesterday LOL

Today I had ghar ka bana Shahi Paneer, Dal Makhani, Chicken at a cousin's house for her birthday.

No wonder my stomach couldn't take itStern Smile

On a side note, I'm not a fat person. Capisce. 

Vabbe, we'll agree to disagree, because I don't want to go into the couple's dynamics again. Until they bring back old IshRa scenes, I don't give a damn about the story and the characters.

P.S. : Where do you live? Why are you awake atm?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I liked Ishra banter till Slurring lines it was cute. Even xray joke was nice but CVs went overboard with it TongueLOL
Ashok in veshti n silk shirt made my day ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nene
WHAT DID U EAT?Cry

I had choley bhature, aloo tikki and paneer tikka from the roadside stalls in Karol Bagh yesterday LOL

Today I had ghar ka bana Shahi Paneer, Dal Makhani, Chicken at a cousin's house for her birthday.

No wonder my stomach couldn't take itStern Smile

On a side note, I'm not a fat person. Capisce. 

Vabbe, we'll agree to disagree, because I don't want to go into the couple's dynamics again. Until they bring back old IshRa scenes, I don't give a damn about the story and the characters.

P.S. : Where do you live? Why are you awake atm?

Go watch the newest OLV from Aani

Its a KILLER

I saw some pics of him this morning from Christmas and was ready to give up on this couple because he looks like 16EmbarrassedClap, she looked particularly unappealing in the blue saree yesterdayDead

I thought its plain wrong to want to see a 16 year old romance a 30 (I am being kind to IshitaCry) and was ready to hang up my hat or whatever

But Aani's video is ready to send me to rehab

HOW CAN THEY LOOK SO BLOODY GORGEOUSCry

P.S. I live in a small mountain town in the middle of nowhere American continent with snow on the ground snow all around...Cry...Thank you for writing in full detail about everything u ateAngry...Since am an Iyer I dont envy the chicken, for ALL ELSEAngryAngry...and for your current condition...Nanna venum... in English "Serves you right!!"Evil Smile

Edited by Nisha0604 - 26 December 2014 at 11:47am
Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Waiting for your post Nisha. Thanks da!

Nisha0604

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Wow Nisha .. Gr8 analysis. Short , sweet and logically. Clap

Mihika- Ashok- Mihir drama is simply too much for me to digest. These days Ashok and suraj turned into comedian. Above all Vandu akka baby bump is still missing. God knows what about that child? Hope Vandu akka remains intelligent and doesn't bring psycho Raina to her home for " SIRF BACHOO ke LIYE". I can't digest one more sautan drama..

IShita- Toshiji scene was not bad nor good, but it contains only unnecessary emotional drama for trp audience. Big smile BTW toshiji ke bashing waste ho gayi LOLLOL

RAMAN- ISHITA scene- was cute but seriously kaun itna pagal hota hai is my question? But person who can bring ex-wife of her hubby to her home,soch sakti hai.Big smile This is only logical thing for me then LOL

So far raman is romancing with ishita only so am fine with all illogical drama. 
And am not using my already over-used my brain cell for this comedy show anymore. Watch, laugh and forget it. Big smile

PS. Thanks Nisha for sending link of this post.Big hug to you Hug

--Megha--

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Madam Nisha your beat is one of the most upbeat things about the show. Came by to check if you had posted your FF now that you have agreed I shall haunt you fosho
Watched the OLV knew someone would have made a collage of the scenes - these two are to DIE for
Missed last nights episode- but shall be watching the epi where they go for it until crackpot shagun comes by
That reminds me of the movie Aina - watched it on TV a few years ago - Amrita Singh (??) ex gf comes into the house and stays with Juhi-Jackie and claims the shower in her bedroom does not work it is a more bold scene than this and then Juho figures that it did!!! Ah the looks the women shared
This track is NOT about Adi it is about Shagun and that is quite irritating like hello what century r v living in??

Edited by columbia - 26 December 2014 at 6:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaNisha0604mayu1982--Megha--

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Madam Nisha your beat is one of the most upbeat things about the show. Came by to check if you had posted your FF now that you have agreed I shall haunt you fosho
Watched the OLV knew someone would have made a collage of the scenes - these two are to DIE for
Missed last nights episode- but shall be watching the epi where they go for it until crackpot shagun comes by
That reminds me of the movie Aina - watched it on TV a few years ago - Amrita Singh (??) ex gf comes into the house and stays with Juhi-Jackie and claims the shower in her bedroom does not work it is a more bold scene than this and then Juho figures that it did!!! Ah the looks the women shared
This track is NOT about Adi it is about Shagun and that is quite irritating like hello what century r v living in??

The ex in question was Heroine (Juhi's ) sister so it still made some sense for asking her husband's Ex to come n stay at their house Tongue

As far as YHM is concerned, i have stopped thinking about logic whatsoever. I gave up, shall bail out d day I feel completely disgusted watching this. Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

columbiaNisha0604mayu1982

Go to top