Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Celebration & X Ray Vision) Beat (Page 4)

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
It is very rarely that I have something different to say but whaddaya know?! It's today.
For me, the fact that Ishita brought the mother-son duo home is still her in character. It is the person who the Bhallas' consider their daughter-in-law and who Raman considers his wife.

If Ishita were a normal, sane, selfish woman, would the family actually even give her two cents of their time? If it were me - whether it be Ruhi ke liye or not - the accident sequence would have been the threshold. Choosing your ex-wife and son over the current wife - I don't give a damn if it was Adi's fault or whatever - would be the limit. I'd have divorced his ass then and there.

When the truth came out and Toshi thought that Ishita had complained against her "ghar ka chiraag," remember all the vicious insults and shouts that came her way? If instead of Raman, Ishita HAD actually gone ahead with the procedure, do you think the Bhallas would have accepted her?

That's just one example because my fingers are too frozen to type more - but there are several.

The time she lands in jail because of Adi - she says that she forgives Adi and everyone, including Raman, heaves a sigh of relief and says "thank you." A normal woman would have pressed charges on the psychotic kid.

Ishita's Mahaanta is her flaw and that is the SOLE reason the Bhallas even consider her a part of the family. A normal woman wouldn't stand all the brunt that comes her way. 

Ishita brought Adi and Shagun home. Fine. Did ANYONE oppose her? No. It just goes to show that her selflessness and stupidity are well-received by the family - in fact they NEED EVEN MORE and Toshi asks her to stay away from the constipated child? W*F?

Ishita's stupidity shall be paid in full in the future. However, when are the regressive family and cunning ex-wife going to pay? 

Completely disappointed by EVERYONE in the show. It reeks of hypocrisy and selfishness ATM.

P.S. : Internet is terrible nowadays and I've stopped watching the show. Cannot get myself to get out of the piles of blankets and comforters and jumpers and type stuff. I miss talking to you!

Ciao Ciao. <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appussNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
NENE
ENGE POYITTE?

I MISSED YOU

Are you in the North Pole?
Arent you in some tropical island?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasygeethika

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

NENE
ENGE POYITTE?

I MISSED YOU

Are you in the North Pole?
Arent you in some tropical island?

Delhi vich hoon, honey.

Vacation time. Tropical Island is miles away!

The weather in Delhi is worse than the frozen lands in Europe where I've been/lived, right now. In fact, North Pole sounds good to me Stern Smile
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

It is very rarely that I have something different to say but whaddaya know?! It's today.
For me, the fact that Ishita brought the mother-son duo home is still her in character. It is the person who the Bhallas' consider their daughter-in-law and who Raman considers his wife.

If Ishita were a normal, sane, selfish woman, would the family actually even give her two cents of their time? If it were me - whether it be Ruhi ke liye or not - the accident sequence would have been the threshold. Choosing your ex-wife and son over the current wife - I don't give a damn if it was Adi's fault or whatever - would be the limit. I'd have divorced his ass then and there.

When the truth came out and Toshi thought that Ishita had complained against her "ghar ka chiraag," remember all the vicious insults and shouts that came her way? If instead of Raman, Ishita HAD actually gone ahead with the procedure, do you think the Bhallas would have accepted her?

That's just one example because my fingers are too frozen to type more - but there are several.

The time she lands in jail because of Adi - she says that she forgives Adi and everyone, including Raman, heaves a sigh of relief and says "thank you." A normal woman would have pressed charges on the psychotic kid.

Ishita's Mahaanta is her flaw and that is the SOLE reason the Bhallas even consider her a part of the family. A normal woman wouldn't stand all the brunt that comes her way. 

Ishita brought Adi and Shagun home. Fine. Did ANYONE oppose her? No. It just goes to show that her selflessness and stupidity are well-received by the family - in fact they NEED EVEN MORE and Toshi asks her to stay away from the constipated child? W*F?

Ishita's stupidity shall be paid in full in the future. However, when are the regressive family and cunning ex-wife going to pay? 

Completely disappointed by EVERYONE in the show. It reeks of hypocrisy and selfishness ATM.

P.S. : Internet is terrible nowadays and I've stopped watching the show. Cannot get myself to get out of the piles of blankets and comforters and jumpers and type stuff. I miss talking to you!

Ciao Ciao. <3

Thats actually unfair and I disagree they are NOT horrible people. Ishita started the whole snooping mess, Toshiji was just another hawa mein udne waali Punjaban... living in la la land...

There has been animosity I admit between Ishita and MIL and SIL etc... but they are not the proverbial in laws by ANY means... I know of many horrible Punjabi in laws (I know of horrible IYER in laws too..)

You make me squirm and cringe on red and almost want me to admit you are RIGHTCrySince I love Raman too much I will be biased and say THATS HIS ONLY FLAWEmbarrassed

I FULLY AGREE I am deeply disappointed with ALL the Bhallas in general, NOT ONE HAS SAID A WORD OF ANY KIND... EXCEPT Simmi, she BEGAN to... I mean cant they express their displeasure when Shagun is not around cant they yell at Ishita and say "Its NOT your choice to make, this is Raman's company housing, Shagun CANNOT stay here"

Ishita's mahaanta is UNBEARABLE its NOT a lil inconvenience... this situation is exactly like the Sanjana situation, except in this Raman is not winning ANY points from me by being mute and dumb for Adi

If we were to measure Raman and Ishita on a scale... I would say Ishita's mahaanta is WAY MORE heavier than Raman's love for his twerp...

Ishita's mahaanta is oppresive, high handed... there is a hubris I see it UNFAILINGLY each time she goes off on a mission

There was NO REASON to bring Param home or Shagun home the first time around... the second time she takes her to her bedroom AGAIN?

I am sorry but Ishita is out of control

Yes Raman supported Adi and Shagun, by HIDING FACTS only during the accident
Ishita is totally arrogant and self appointed at ALL TIMES

No in laws would tolerate such idiocy... I applaud Bhallas for tolerating this insane woman...she misbehaved with her Amma threw her out last night, gave them a pea brained idea to to go "rescue" Mihika from the Jewish concentration camp (MY ASS!!)

She brought a drunken Shagun home and wasnt even apologetic the first time around...

I cannot get over the torture she put Raman through during Mani... unmindful, gleeful, reckless and PLAIN INSENSITIVE

Sorry Nene... but Raman is not 10% wrong as Ishita is

Edited by Nisha0604 - 26 December 2014 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurrealFantasy

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Oh! Nene
I do agree

Bhallas sudden love for Adi's well being is pure crap
He was in a hostel, he lived with his mother and two creepy men for 6 years...

NOW ishita and Raman together gives him nightmares

If Ananya gives him nightmares will Mrs Bhalla strangle the baby?

Or if Ruhi gives him nightmares will Mrs Bhalla push her off the 17th floor?

I have not hated any character as much as I have hated this kid on this show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaSurrealFantasygeethika

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
See...for me, Nisha, they don't TOLERATE her mahaanta, they encourage it. 
I'm not biased to either character - I like them ONLY as a couple. Separately, I find them both too un-relatable and flawed.

I am not saying they, as in-laws, are horrible people - they aren't by a long shot. They are some of the best characters on screen ATM.

BUT, however, when it comes to Adi, they are blind. They don't give a rat's ass about Ishita or Ruhi for that matter, when it comes to Adi.

I can act as though it doesn't bother me, but the fact remains that between Adi and Ishita - it's always going to be Adi. The fact that Raman didn't show any care to Ruhi because of whatsoever petty reason still rankles me - he needed a third person to intervene?! What sense does it make? If it were not for Ishita's mahaanta and need to butt into others' matters, I'm sorry, but Ruhi would have grown into a demure kid ignored by both her parents and Raman pining and drinking away for his son. YES, IT WOULD HAVE.

I am not laying the fault into Raman's lap. You misunderstood that - I'm saying that Raman and the Bhallas are fond of/in love with her because of the high-handedness that we all hate. It's that "goodness" that they like and want. Which is why no one stops her when she goes off to do stupid stuff. They don't ask her to, of course, but they expect it and encourage it. That's my POV.

So, if tomorrow, Raman goes off and sleeps with the witch, it won't be only Ishita's fault. It would be the Bhallas' too.

I shall go and take a nap now. The cold has gotten to me and I have thrown up the tons of delicacies I had just gulped at a celebration. Stern Smile
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Oh! Nene
I do agree

Bhallas sudden love for Adi's well being is pure crap
He was in a hostel, he lived with his mother and two creepy men for 6 years...

NOW ishita and Raman together gives him nightmares

If Ananya gives him nightmares will Mrs Bhalla strangle the baby?

Or if Ruhi gives him nightmares will Mrs Bhalla push her off the 17th floor?

I have not hated any character as much as I have hated this kid on this show

I know right?! I don't even want them to go for a custody battle or anything. He'll just ruin the happy family they have.

In fact, the kid gives ME nightmaresROFL
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

See...for me, Nisha, they don't TOLERATE her mahaanta, they encourage it. 
I'm not biased to either character - I like them ONLY as a couple. Separately, I find them both too un-relatable and flawed.

I am not saying they, as in-laws, are horrible people - they aren't by a long shot. They are some of the best characters on screen ATM.

BUT, however, when it comes to Adi, they are blind. They don't give a rat's ass about Ishita or Ruhi for that matter, when it comes to Adi.

I can act as though it doesn't bother me, but the fact remains that between Adi and Ishita - it's always going to be Adi. The fact that Raman didn't show any care to Ruhi because of whatsoever petty reason still rankles me - he needed a third person to intervene?! What sense does it make? If it were not for Ishita's mahaanta and need to butt into others' matters, I'm sorry, but Ruhi would have grown into a demure kid ignored by both her parents and Raman pining and drinking away for his son. YES, IT WOULD HAVE.

I am not laying the fault into Raman's lap. You misunderstood that - I'm saying that Raman and the Bhallas are fond of/in love with her because of the high-handedness that we all hate. It's that "goodness" that they like and want. Which is why no one stops her when she goes off to do stupid stuff. They don't ask her to, of course, but they expect it and encourage it. That's my POV.

So, if tomorrow, Raman goes off and sleeps with the witch, it won't be only Ishita's fault. It would be the Bhallas' too.

I shall go and take a nap now. The cold has gotten to me and I have thrown up the tons of delicacies I had just gulped at a celebration. Stern Smile

Sorry I disagree

They did not encourage approve or bless Param being brought home Part ONE and Part Two, ditto for when she brought Sanjana and forced her down Raman's throat, ditto for drunken Shagun part one

NOW I agree Bhallas are culpable, IF Raman lets his pants down Bhallas will be equally guiltyAngry
They appreciate her goodness but I dont get the indication that they WANT itConfused
Adi Shagun arrival NOTWITHSTANDINGAngry

raman HAS BEEN FAIR, ALWAYS... he has NEVER chosen Adi over Ishita

in every situation he has been FAIR
Punishing Adi at school, punishing Adi for the accident... the TACTIC was wrong I agree but... Raman is FAIR

I will NEVER understand Ishita's compulsion, I dont live in a joint family but whenevr I visit Delhi and my  in laws, I cannot imagine doing ONE PERCENT of what Ishita does... and BTW I have the best relationship with mine... not one troubleEmbarrassed

Go to top