Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 26/12 (Page 9)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@Tabby
Ramesh would certainly not demotivate Nisha or even stop her. He may not even discuss this matter. But his fear is genuine as a father. He cannot blindly be happy with anything his kids do. But if he finds that gives true happiness, he wouldn't stop them. 

If he finds Nisha very happy and finally getting the chance to fulfil her goal, he wouldn't stop her for sure. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabi

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by caller123

I don't think he'll stop her but will always keep an eye on her. He doesn't want his daughter to get hurt. He is such a loving father. He will share it with Laxmi but will not force Nisha I think.
Even if he says not to do. Nisha will have to say the same to Viraj and Viraj will come and confront him. That he could not reject as he cannot say his daughter loves him ( Viraj sir)

He cannot keep an eye in the academy right where Nisha is mostly in lalalala land? No doubt, he is an exceptional father, but at the time where they thought they were bringing Nisha's love to a conclusion, she is going to get even closer. And honestly, thinking from a parent point of view..leaving Viraj and Nisha aside, no father will allow his daughter to spend more time with a man whom she loves but there is no chance of any future. The girl will get even more distracted. 

Shwets I think u r rite. this might be reason...
nishu likes viraj. Now while shooting practice she might get more into it.. and as a father Ramesh don't want her daughter to get into this.. and also  has no future of this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrkcaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I think the only reason why Ramesh is not so happy is becoz of fear...fear that something again might go wrong...
1) fear that if Nisha gets training and has to travel for competition, who will take care of her ???? Fear that something can happen to her again 
2) fear becoz he knows his daughter is in love with Viraj and there is no future in this relationship. Fear that if she gets tooo close, she will burn herself, she will get heartbroken and she might again turn back into her cocon, which opened with so much difficulty...fear that she might not open herself for another relationship again once her heart is broken...

He is a father...his fear is justified, he wants the best for his daughter but not at the cost of everything.

Rightly summarised Esha. Ramesh's fears are justified. Even if he stops Nisha, it would be out of love and fear. Nisha has come a long way struggling alone in her life. He doesn't want anything of the same happening again to her. He is being protective. He doesn't want to have a second ocassion to feel guilty and regret his entire life. 

Arieltabieshasrkcaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anju_S

I don't think he'll stop her but will always keep an eye on her. He doesn't want his daughter to get hurt. He is such a loving father. He will share it with Laxmi but will not force Nisha I think.
Even if he says not to do. Nisha will have to say the same to Viraj and Viraj will come and confront him. That he could not reject as he cannot say his daughter loves him ( Viraj sir)

He cannot keep an eye in the academy right where Nisha is mostly in lalalala land? No doubt, he is an exceptional father, but at the time where they thought they were bringing Nisha's love to a conclusion, she is going to get even closer. And honestly, thinking from a parent point of view..leaving Viraj and Nisha aside, no father will allow his daughter to spend more time with a man whom she loves but there is no chance of any future. The girl will get even more distracted. 

Shwets I think u r rite. this might be reason...
nishu likes viraj. Now while shooting practice she might get more into it.. and as a father Ramesh don't want her daughter to get into this.. and also  has no future of this...

Yes. And Nisha would get tangled between love and goal and would lose both. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_Scaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Shweths.. RL will prepare Nisha mentally for the rejection again...!! they will ask her to focus only on shooting..!! chances are there... since viraj knows nisha's past and present( confession) more than RL, he will take care of her situation...!! I guess there will be a discussion about nisha among RL- Viraj...!! Though unlikely to happen but it will be nice if it happens,..!! I feel viraj assures Ramesh that he will take care of her.. 

@bold I wouldn't agree on this completely. I think RL knows exactly what Nisha is going through. But yes, Viraj is a person whom Nisha feels comfortable sharing her problems. I don't think RL-Viraj conversation may happen. It would be too awkward for RL and they may feel bad that they aren't of any help to Nisha. 

RL are trying to help Nisha to accept the rejection. But this offer would increase the love she has for Viraj.
at bold - Agree with their fear...
This offer will increase the love she has for Viraj. Then whatever advises they give won't effect.
Heart and her love will play a powerful game which will make her heartbroken. They know it and that's why they fear. 
such a lovely parents who cares for every single thing in their lives.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SDazzlerruhiArieltabiShwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged

@Tabby
Ramesh would certainly not demotivate Nisha or even stop her. He may not even discuss this matter. But his fear is genuine as a father. He cannot blindly be happy with anything his kids do. But if he finds that gives true happiness, he wouldn't stop them. 

If he finds Nisha very happy and finally getting the chance to fulfil her goal, he wouldn't stop her for sure. 
We two r saying the same thingLOL.
Being a father he can't help but being scared. But he can't stop her. he will always support her.

Edited by Arieltabi - 26 December 2014 at 9:49am

caller123Shwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Shweths.. RL will prepare Nisha mentally for the rejection again...!! they will ask her to focus only on shooting..!! chances are there... since viraj knows nisha's past and present( confession) more than RL, he will take care of her situation...!! I guess there will be a discussion about nisha among RL- Viraj...!! Though unlikely to happen but it will be nice if it happens,..!! I feel viraj assures Ramesh that he will take care of her.. 

@bold I wouldn't agree on this completely. I think RL knows exactly what Nisha is going through. But yes, Viraj is a person whom Nisha feels comfortable sharing her problems. I don't think RL-Viraj conversation may happen. It would be too awkward for RL and they may feel bad that they aren't of any help to Nisha. 

RL are trying to help Nisha to accept the rejection. But this offer would increase the love she has for Viraj.

Shweths there is nothing awkward in it...!! RL won't share about confession...!! they will share her past in sports meet since they don't know that viraj knows it..!! They have right to discuss their fears... also they can guide nishu to maintain her limits with viraj.. i can guess this is a point very crucial for nisha..!! more than RL-Viraj it is she herself who must realise what she is upto...!! How can she take decision of accepting the offer when doesn't even realise her dream...!! this is the biggest thing which everybody are ignoring... she has moved on from her childhood dream long back.. whatever passion she expresses for shooting can't be considered unless she herself confesses that she wishes to become something..!! it will be ridiculous to think that she will accept the offer just because of her love for viraj...!! 

Anju_SArieltabicaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged

at bold - Agree with their fear...
This offer will increase the love she has for Viraj. Then whatever advises they give won't effect.
Heart and her love will play a powerful game which will make her heartbroken. They know it and that's why they fear. 
such a lovely parents who cares for every single thing in their lives.

Yes. Nisha is in her intial stages of love, where she can overcome easily. But will RL tell their fears to her?

Oh yes. Lovely parents who understand every kid and helps them in their lives. 

Anju_Scaller123

Go to top