Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 26/12 (Page 8)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Ok I get your point about sports - but sports wasn't really the main factor why Nishu has a past. It was due to those guys - boys with such mentality are everywhere - not only in sporting events. Rather isn't it good Nisha is letting go of her past and focusing on her archery/shooting again?
Priya dear,
I agree with you but Ramesh being a father fears about it as we think.
Yup she has to go back to her dreams of sports and achieve something. Whatever happened in the past , yh it will effect her but when she start focus on shooting it will help her to over come. I agree with you in that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Anju_SShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Ok I get your point about sports - but sports wasn't really the main factor why Nishu has a past. It was due to those guys - boys with such mentality are everywhere - not only in sporting events. Rather isn't it good Nisha is letting go of her past and focusing on her archery/shooting again?

Though it wasn't because of the sports, it was because of the sports meet and her past is connected there right? When she enters this arena, she got to travel a lot, she have to prepare herself physically too. 

Nisha is trying to rebuild her career in sports, which isn't easy at all, especially after a long gap of 8 years. Their parents, though not forcing, wants her to get married soon. But at this juncture starting a career? 

I am sure RL will not stop Nisha, but whatever their fears are..I am sure it would be justified. They cannot stop Nisha from achieving something in life...they wouldn't want to stop.

priya1804Arieltabicaller123

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Arieltabi

Originally posted by Arieltabi

As whatever happened in past happened only bc Nishu went to sports meet. I guess Ramesh blames Nishu joining sports for all this. So now he is fearing that she will again join sports. If she join sports she again have to go many places alone to take part in compettition what if something like that again happens with her. He is fearing that.

If that's the case, it's a genuine fear but he cannot contain Nisha. He has to let her to do what she wants. And shooting/archery has been her dream, I think he wouldn't stop her. But would Nisha be able to cope up with her past with the sports? Ramesh got to trust Viraj to take care of Nisha, but he knows her daughter is in love with him...ConfusedLOL
obviously he can't contain Nisha. But he is the father he will be scared but he will have to let her fulfill her dreams. I will give my example. My dad don't like that I will be out of home at evening. He wants me home by 6 pm. But now Bc of class I come home at 8. He is scared and worried for me but can't stop me from going to class.its the same. He leaves everything to God. Ramesh has to left everything to Nisha's destiny. If he stops her she will never achive something in her life

Even I was a person who used to get home sharp at 6.00pm no matter where I wasLOL But after I started working..I had to come at 8 or 9..but I keep them informed. 

Don't get me wrong...but Nisha has a past. RL though supporting Nisha, are still very hurt that they weren't worth enough for Nisha to have shared her past with them. Ramesh still feels he is a bad father. Would he take the risk again to let Nisha go into the same route? He is cool with her working. But getting into sports and traveling and stuff again? Even if he supports, he would be hesitant. 
I completely understand. As now if she again starts travelling along it can happen again. But he can't stop Nisha or demotivate now as she has found a aim in her life now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged

@Kate 
I am slowly turning into a fan of RL..LOL

If Dadaji permits, they have no say for sure. They cannot tell their concern as it will confuse Nisha. They can't allow her because they don't wish Nisha to take the same path/to be with Viraj. Nisha, completely trances into a different world with Viraj. She doesn't inform home much about the happenings too. 

There will also be fear that what if Nisha again hides something major from them?
I'm also turning in to fan of RLLOL
I can't help it.
You said What I was trying to say.
Bold part- I was fearing the same and was thinking about it.

priya1804Shwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Exactly If she isn't in sport but in some office. There isn't any gurantee that she won't have any danger there.

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by caller123

I don't think he'll stop her but will always keep an eye on her. He doesn't want his daughter to get hurt. He is such a loving father. He will share it with Laxmi but will not force Nisha I think.
Even if he says not to do. Nisha will have to say the same to Viraj and Viraj will come and confront him. That he could not reject as he cannot say his daughter loves him ( Viraj sir)

He cannot keep an eye in the academy right where Nisha is mostly in lalalala land? No doubt, he is an exceptional father, but at the time where they thought they were bringing Nisha's love to a conclusion, she is going to get even closer. And honestly, thinking from a parent point of view..leaving Viraj and Nisha aside, no father will allow his daughter to spend more time with a man whom she loves but there is no chance of any future. The girl will get even more distracted. 

Shweths.. RL will prepare Nisha mentally for the rejection again...!! they will ask her to focus only on shooting..!! chances are there... since viraj knows nisha's past and present( confession) more than RL, he will take care of her situation...!! I guess there will be a discussion about nisha among RL- Viraj...!! Though unlikely to happen but it will be nice if it happens,..!! I feel viraj assures Ramesh that he will take care of her.. 

@bold I wouldn't agree on this completely. I think RL knows exactly what Nisha is going through. But yes, Viraj is a person whom Nisha feels comfortable sharing her problems. I don't think RL-Viraj conversation may happen. It would be too awkward for RL and they may feel bad that they aren't of any help to Nisha. 

RL are trying to help Nisha to accept the rejection. But this offer would increase the love she has for Viraj.

priya1804Arieltabicaller123

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I think the only reason why Ramesh is not so happy is becoz of fear...fear that something again might go wrong...

1) fear that if Nisha gets training and has to travel for competition, who will take care of her ???? Fear that something can happen to her again...and no one being around to take care of her. Why would he trust Viraj to take care of his daughter...he has no reason. Even if Viraj gives the guarantee, as a parent there will always be something there at the back of his mind

2) fear becoz he knows his daughter is in love with Viraj and there is no future in this relationship.
 Fear that if she gets tooo close, she will burn herself, she will get heartbroken and she might again turn back into her cocon, which opened with so much difficulty...fear that she might not open herself for another relationship again once her heart is broken...

He is a father...his fear is justified, he wants the best for his daughter but not at the cost of everything.
He knows it took 8 years for his daughter to open up about this incident and that also becoz her sister got into a similar situation, oherwise no one would have known about it...
I think Nisha should start being open and honest about everything to her parents, she still keeps things from them which have to change. 
And we know that Daadaji will give permission, so Ramesh can basically not do anything about this, but the way Laxmi looked at him, I am sure she'll ask what is the matter...

Edited by eshasrk - 26 December 2014 at 9:48am

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Though it wasn't because of the sports, it was because of the sports meet and her past is connected there right? When she enters this arena, she got to travel a lot, she have to prepare herself physically too. 

Nisha is trying to rebuild her career in sports, which isn't easy at all, especially after a long gap of 8 years. Their parents, though not forcing, wants her to get married soon. But at this juncture starting a career? 

I am sure RL will not stop Nisha, but whatever their fears are..I am sure it would be justified. They cannot stop Nisha from achieving something in life...they wouldn't want to stop.
At bold - hmm I agree. She has to go through a lot. But will this magic land show all these?

RL's fears are justified. I agree.

ArieltabiShwets1502

Go to top