Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 26/12 (Page 7)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I don't think he'll stop her but will always keep an eye on her. He doesn't want his daughter to get hurt. He is such a loving father. He will share it with Laxmi but will not force Nisha I think.
Even if he says not to do. Nisha will have to say the same to Viraj and Viraj will come and confront him. That he could not reject as he cannot say his daughter loves him ( Viraj sir)

He cannot keep an eye in the academy right where Nisha is mostly in lalalala land? No doubt, he is an exceptional father, but at the time where they thought they were bringing Nisha's love to a conclusion, she is going to get even closer. And honestly, thinking from a parent point of view..leaving Viraj and Nisha aside, no father will allow his daughter to spend more time with a man whom she loves but there is no chance of any future. The girl will get even more distracted. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Anju_SDazzlerruhiArieltabicaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Arieltabi

As whatever happened in past happened only bc Nishu went to sports meet. I guess Ramesh blames Nishu joining sports for all this. So now he is fearing that she will again join sports. If she join sports she again have to go many places alone to take part in compettition what if something like that again happens with her. He is fearing that.

If that's the case, it's a genuine fear but he cannot contain Nisha. He has to let her to do what she wants. And shooting/archery has been her dream, I think he wouldn't stop her. But would Nisha be able to cope up with her past with the sports? Ramesh got to trust Viraj to take care of Nisha, but he knows her daughter is in love with him...ConfusedLOL
She has to deal with her past when she enters shooting. But as Priya said Sheks will train her and it will be a good chance for Sheks to demotivate her.
I agree with you Priya on this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Anju_SArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged

As whatever happened in past happened only bc Nishu went to sports meet. I guess Ramesh blames Nishu joining sports for all this. So now he is fearing that she will again join sports. If she join sports she again have to go many places alone to take part in compettition what if something like that again happens with her. He is fearing that.

If that's the case, it's a genuine fear but he cannot contain Nisha. He has to let her to do what she wants. And shooting/archery has been her dream, I think he wouldn't stop her. But would Nisha be able to cope up with her past with the sports? Ramesh got to trust Viraj to take care of Nisha, but he knows her daughter is in love with him...ConfusedLOL
obviously he can't contain Nisha. But he is the father he will be scared but he will have to let her fulfill her dreams. I will give my example. My dad don't like that I will be out of home at evening. He wants me home by 6 pm. But now Bc of class I come home at 8. He is scared and worried for me but can't stop me from going to class.its the same. He leaves everything to God. Ramesh has to left everything to Nisha's destiny. If he stops her she will never achive something in her life

Even I was a person who used to get home sharp at 6.00pm no matter where I wasLOL But after I started working..I had to come at 8 or 9..but I keep them informed. 

Don't get me wrong...but Nisha has a past. RL though supporting Nisha, are still very hurt that they weren't worth enough for Nisha to have shared her past with them. Ramesh still feels he is a bad father. Would he take the risk again to let Nisha go into the same route? He is cool with her working. But getting into sports and traveling and stuff again? Even if he supports, he would be hesitant. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SArieltabi

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged

I don't think he'll stop her but will always keep an eye on her. He doesn't want his daughter to get hurt. He is such a loving father. He will share it with Laxmi but will not force Nisha I think.
Even if he says not to do. Nisha will have to say the same to Viraj and Viraj will come and confront him. That he could not reject as he cannot say his daughter loves him ( Viraj sir)

He cannot keep an eye in the academy right where Nisha is mostly in lalalala land? No doubt, he is an exceptional father, but at the time where they thought they were bringing Nisha's love to a conclusion, she is going to get even closer. And honestly, thinking from a parent point of view..leaving Viraj and Nisha aside, no father will allow his daughter to spend more time with a man whom she loves but there is no chance of any future. The girl will get even more distracted. 
I agree but in this case Ramesh is helpless as surely Dadaji will give permission and he can't stop her daughter getting hurt. 
Oh I'm loving Ramesh as a father and Laxmi as a mother more.

Anju_SShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged

I think Ramesh's worry would be Nisha being even closer to Viraj. She wouldn't be able to overcome her love/crush for him then. Office assistant could be different, where she will have work to do. But as a shooter, Viraj would be constantly around, and him giving this offer itself would have impressed and made Nisha soo happy that she would have forgotten about the heartbreak which RL and Dadi said. 
@Priya Yes. Ramesh will never go against Nisha, but him talking to Nisha regarding this could confuse her won't it? Should he ask her to distance herself from Viraj now? Else later it might become more difficult?
But how can he stop? He cannot stop anything now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Ok I get your point about sports - but sports wasn't really the main factor why Nishu has a past. It was due to those guys - boys with such mentality are everywhere - not only in sporting events. Rather isn't it good Nisha is letting go of her past and focusing on her archery/shooting again?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_Scaller123Shwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Shweths.. RL will prepare Nisha mentally for the rejection again...!! they will ask her to focus only on shooting..!! chances are there... since viraj knows nisha's past and present( confession) more than RL, he will take care of her situation...!! I guess there will be a discussion about nisha among RL- Viraj...!! Though unlikely to happen but it will be nice if it happens,..!! I feel viraj assures Ramesh that he will take care of her.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_Scaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@Kate 
I am slowly turning into a fan of RL..LOL

If Dadaji permits, they have no say for sure. They cannot tell their concern as it will confuse Nisha. They can't allow her because they don't wish Nisha to take the same path/to be with Viraj. Nisha, completely trances into a different world with Viraj. She doesn't inform home much about the happenings too. 

There will also be fear that what if Nisha again hides something major from them?

priya1804caller123

Go to top