Moments of the day - 26/12 (Page 5)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by darlingruhi

shweths i'm sure ramesh is not happy with the offer... this is definitely a challenge for RL...!! I think they will ask nisha whether she is genuinely interested in rifle shooting...!! based on her interest they may change their opinion...!!

Ramesh's expression caught my eye because it was completely different. May be it's fear that history might repeat itself because whatever happened to Nisha was because of sports? Lakshmi seemed happy though. 

Ramesh wasn't looking happy in the segment too. Or am I reading too much?
No u r not reading too much Shwets. Ramesh was not happy.

Hmm...that would be interesting then. I don't think he will stop Nisha..but what will he do? What is his problem?

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I love today's episode.
It seems Viraj ignored what he heard .
Sukku - Gaya
Ramesh - Gaya
Suku , saurav - Gaya 
scenes were treat to watch.ROFL
Gaya became gayathri buaji..
I love this naughtiness of cousins.LOL

It was completely fun filled...but Dadaji stole the episode with just one line..ROFL
What did he say?
This is really a circus family.LOL

When Gaya's dress got spoiled and she went to change..Dadaji said..at least by this reason, she will change her dress..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged

shweths i'm sure ramesh is not happy with the offer... this is definitely a challenge for RL...!! I think they will ask nisha whether she is genuinely interested in rifle shooting...!! based on her interest they may change their opinion...!!

Ramesh's expression caught my eye because it was completely different. May be it's fear that history might repeat itself because whatever happened to Nisha was because of sports? Lakshmi seemed happy though. 

No I read that too. He was not too happy. 
May be because he's scared to let Nisha get engaged with sports. 
Or he doesn't like her to get involved so much with Viraj as he know heart break is near.
Oh I'm confused.
If he's sure Viraj didn't hear Nisha's confession he should not have problem of Nisha and her shooting.
Why is he upset?

I think it could be because Nisha would be with Viraj more and instead of moving on, would move closer to him and would start dreaming a lot more about her love. Though I said before that it could be because he doesn't want her to get involved in sports again, but I don't think that would be the problem. 
He won't go against Nisha's wishes. But what if he does? What if he doesn't allow Nisha to take the offer?

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Btw dadi didn't recognize Viru. I was expecting she would. But I guess she dreamt long ago and she didn't see the face clearly. So she didn't notice. Later she might realize it.

I think she knows her sapnon ka rajkumar is Viraj as once they saw in newspaper. But why didn't she react then?

caller123

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Agreed shweths.. ramesh has genuine reason to fear...!! but this time decision is not in his hands.. it will be dadaji... more than dadaji it is nisha..!! ramesh will just accept the situations the way they are.. Lakshmi will be happy for her daughter who always searched for a dream...!!

I don't think he will share his concern if he sees Nisha to be happy. May be he will tell Lakshmi, but they both won't be stopping Nisha to achieve something. But as parents, there will be fear. But what is the fear? 
As whatever happened in past happened only bc Nishu went to sports meet. I guess Ramesh blames Nishu joining sports for all this. So now he is fearing that she will again join sports. If she join sports she again have to go many places alone to take part in compettition what if something like that again happens with her. He is fearing that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged

No I read that too. He was not too happy. 
May be because he's scared to let Nisha get engaged with sports. 
Or he doesn't like her to get involved so much with Viraj as he know heart break is near.
Oh I'm confused.
If he's sure Viraj didn't hear Nisha's confession he should not have problem of Nisha and her shooting.
Why is he upset?

Same  here
I m also confusedConfused y Ramesh is upset?

caller123Shwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Btw dadi didn't recognize Viru. I was expecting she would. But I guess she dreamt long ago and she didn't see the face clearly. So she didn't notice. Later she might realize it.

I think she knows her sapnon ka rajkumar is Viraj as once they saw in newspaper. But why didn't she react then?
I don't think shewts she realized it that Viraj is the one. She will realize later.

caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Agreed shweths.. ramesh has genuine reason to fear...!! but this time decision is not in his hands.. it will be dadaji... more than dadaji it is nisha..!! ramesh will just accept the situations the way they are.. Lakshmi will be happy for her daughter who always searched for a dream...!!

I don't think he will share his concern if he sees Nisha to be happy. May be he will tell Lakshmi, but they both won't be stopping Nisha to achieve something. But as parents, there will be fear. But what is the fear? 
Laxmi's fears started and I think Ramesh also fear that if they get too close how will she over come?

Shwets1502

Go to top