Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 26/12 (Page 18)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

So Viraj has ignored Nisha's confession. Family is happy with the offer.

Question!

Was the relief or disapproval on Ramesh's face? So Rupan comes to know of Aman. Will she support her? Isn't Aman getting approved by the family members very easily? Will that mean Nisha can focus only on shooting and stop checking files?
Lovely analysis Shwets..
Loved the awkward silence waala family scene! How many times does that happen right ? ROFL
Oh and Gayatri Buaji ka temp kyun nahi bad raha? Is she still expecting champagne fountains & paparazzi? ROFL I wonder when Viraj will take her TO A COUNSELLING SHESSION WITH SHEKHAR ROFL LOL

Good question there, Shwets..
1) I think it was relief.. Or confusion LOL
2) Naaah.. Rupan is one character jisse mujhe koi umeed nahi.. Even if she heard it, she can't put 2 & 2 together! Kuch aur hee matlab nikaal leingii. Waise bhi she heard, "Buaaji has seen me at the academy". Aman can definitely twist that around.
3) Aman ko haule haule sab ka approval milna hee hai. BUT I am shussspicious that Vimla & Dadaji will be the main hadddis (bones) in this veg-kabab.
4) oh my my Viraj and him seeking permission from the family and all.. Ahemm.. Sorry! Yeah I hope she concentrates on her shooter training & focuses less on files. But that would also mean spending more time on the field with Priyanka & Shekhar rather than Viraj and his office room. Dekh lo.. Sahi sahi lagaa lo.. Dono mil jaaye tohh theek rahega- office bhi and shooting bhi.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachii_UptoNoGood_Dazzlerruhicaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Bye Tabby!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Lovely analysis Shwets..
Loved the awkward silence waala family scene! How many times does that happen right ? ROFL
Oh and Gayatri Buaji ka temp kyun nahi bad raha? Is she still expecting champagne fountains & paparazzi? ROFL I wonder when Viraj will take her TO A COUNSELLING SHESSION WITH SHEKHAR ROFL LOL

Good question there, Shwets..
1) I think it was relief.. Or confusion LOL
2) Naaah.. Rupan is one character jisse mujhe koi umeed nahi.. Even if she heard it, she can't put 2 & 2 together! Kuch aur hee matlab nikaal leingii. Waise bhi she heard, "Buaaji has seen me at the academy". Aman can definitely twist that around.
3) Aman ko haule haule sab ka approval milna hee hai. BUT I am shussspicious that Vimla & Dadaji will be the main hadddis (bones) in this veg-kabab.
4) oh my my Viraj and him seeking permission from the family and all.. Ahemm.. Sorry! Yeah I hope she concentrates on her shooter training & focuses less on files. But that would also mean spending more time on the field with Priyanka & Shekhar rather than Viraj and his office room. Dekh lo.. Sahi sahi lagaa lo.. Dono mil jaaye tohh theek rahega- office bhi and shooting bhi.. LOL

I missed Shekar today..LOL Nisha should have invited him too...he would have come and danced in his white arabian gown.ROFL

We all felt it was kind of disapproval from Ramesh because of fear.

Even if Rupan comes to know...she can be manipulatedLOL Vimla is still in cake mode. Their main focus has to be Dadaji. If he says ok...what can Vimla or Viren do?LOL

We are going to have more frustrating moments at the academy for sure...with Shekhs...he sesshion...his practish...and his philes..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132JAHHNAVIDazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@shweths i dont wanna comment much on dadaji's style of parenting... he is from a different generation and has seen different world, faced different challenges and built a family...!! it is not so easy for anyone to do that and in the process if he had some flaws it's ok...!! The best thing is he is understanding at times... like giving permission to nisha for her job...
Agree to the point that he had done some mistakes... treatment of  RL in front Ritesh is what we didn't liked, but he is an elderly person and with age he is used to a style..!!... though it is difficult for our generation to accept such things..!! 

Coming to the current track.. 
Viraj bringing Nisha as the shooter is definitely to make them a couple... don't know why CV's are hell bount in doing that... but what this part has to do with her cousins and her life is something we need to wait for that..!! basically i feel that the writers are focussing on commercial aspects such as fun and romance than the traditional elements like solid story line...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

@shweths i dont wanna comment much on dadaji's style of parenting... he is from a different generation and has seen different world, faced different challenges and built a family...!! it is not so easy for anyone to do that and in the process if he had some flaws it's ok...!! The best thing is he is understanding at times... like giving permission to nisha for her job...
Agree to the point that he had done some mistakes... treatment of RL in front Ritesh is what we didn't liked, but he is an elderly person and with age he is used to a style..!!... though it is difficult for our generation to accept such things..!!

Viraj bringing Nisha as the shooter is definitely to make them a couple... don't know why CV's are hell bount in doing that... but what this part has to do with her cousins and her life is something we need to wait for that..!! basically i feel that the writers are focussing on commercial aspects such as fun and romance than the traditional elements like solid story line...!!

I don't think Viraj bringing Nisha as shooter is to make them a couple. Besides that is what we wanted nah that Nisha should start her shooting practice. And if Shekhar is appointed as her coach we can surely expect some hell moments, coz he will do anything to kick her out of the Academy and Virajs life. I feel that Viraj won't be coaching her personally otherwise he can do the same for Priyanka and Co too.
Maybe during this process Nisha will get to know what a snake Shekhs is and hopefully his track will end with this also. Frankly I am fed up of Shekhs and his plotting.
And with Ramesh already worried abt Nisha, I expect some interesting family scenes. I am sure the cousins will be there to support her and ofcourse RL.
Besides Viraj kept saying in his interv today that Nisha has to earn his love...let's see how and what she needs to do

caller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

For me the best part was Roopan calling Gaya, "Gayatri buaji"ROFL

I was waiting for Roopan _Gaya meeting for so long time.
It was so hilarious LOLLOLLOLFirst she says Buaji ,oh my my says gayathri then roopan appends Gayathri buaji..ROFLROFLToday i was jus launghing n launghing

caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I feel that some day cousins will give a big helping hand to Viraj to over come his past. Their naughtiness and mischievous will be loved by Viraj soon. I don't know whether it'll happen but I want to see it. I don't know how. 

princessgloryShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Agree to the point that he had done some mistakes... treatment of  RL in front Ritesh is what we didn't liked, but he is an elderly person and with age he is used to a style..!!... though it is difficult for our generation to accept such things..!! 

@bold I am not completely against all his views. He is a wise man and understands the changing world. But there are certain things which has to be left to the children. He has taken all the decisions of his sons' life, but he never have once thought if they are actually with it. There is a difference between giving the best things and giving the things which the child wants. His sons have been brought up in a way they agree to him. But if someone doesn't agree, he is quick to judge them as arrogant and irresponsible. 

But this generation wouldn't agree always. And Dadaji should give some liberty for the parents to make the decisions. I was very impressed when he asked everyone's opinion on Jwala's case, but completed disappointment when it came to Nisha's. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Go to top