Moments of the day - 26/12 - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
@Shweths how about a ramp walk in Gangwal house and a competition between Roopan and GayaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
@Manasa
Haha..you have misunderstood me. A separate thread for Dadaji to criticize his parenting. I have loads of issues with his parenting style. That's what I meant by standalone thread. Definitely not an appreciation thread.
ok guys bye..
Net is troubling me now.
Originally posted by darlingruhi

@Shweths how about a ramp walk in Gangwal house and a competition between Roopan and GayaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

It would be funny...just like Rupan had with Dolly's MIL..πŸ˜†
At first I thought Gaya would gell with Roopan in the Gangwal house. Never expected thisπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Manasa
Haha..you have misunderstood me. A separate thread for Dadaji to criticize his parenting. I have loads of issues with his parenting style. That's what I meant by standalone thread. Definitely not an appreciation thread.
I too have problem with is style and if you open a thread I too will join.
It seems olden days they have parented like that. I talked with parents of 3 generations and to see ways of parenting has changed a lot since then.
Originally posted by Arieltabi

At first I thought Gaya would gell with Roopan in the Gangwal house. Never expected thisπŸ˜†

Rupan was behaving so childishly today...πŸ˜† She is all high class types only within the family..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by caller123

It seems olden days they have parented like that. I talked with parents of 3 generations and to see ways of parenting has changed a lot since then.

Let's wait for Dadaji to commit another mistake and we will attack him then. 

I think he is too arrogant to accept his mistake. He doesn't want to bend his rules. He believes in leading life comfortably and successfully but not happily. 
Originally posted by caller123

Even i have problem with his parenting style. I totally hated it when he was forcing Nishu to marry Ritesh. And even after Laxmi telling the incident for a moment he was considering to go ahead with the wedding.
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Even i have problem with his parenting style. I totally hated it when he was forcing Nishu to marry Ritesh. And even after Laxmi telling the incident for a moment he was considering to go ahead with the wedding.

Even after knowing Nisha doesn't like Ritiesh and RL aren't happy either. Nisha agreed to get engaged so that her father gets back to the shop. And Dadaji accepted that deal? If Lakshmi hadn't been forceful enough to say it's the wrong time for Nisha to get engaged and the back up option of Kirti-Ritiesh wasn't there, he would have gone ahead. 

I didn't like the way he treated RL in front of Ritiesh too. And the icebucket challenge?