Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Our CVS always love to draw parallel lines...
Nice post nim!
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gkavya47

Ankush is showing fake love to Kalindi but soon he will realize it he will start loving and caring Kalindi his nature is only like that he is not interested in relationships I don't understand what CV's want to show human's behaviour will change but nature will not change so Ankush cannot change but this is a serial so he will change but I don't want him to change he did right thing telling his friend that Kalindi is his Kaki.I think Renuka will tell Jyoti about Ankush and slowly everyone including Ashlok and Anjali will get to know the truth I want to see Aankush and Shlokush bonding

Kavya, dunno why they got Ankush to begin  with...to show Kalindi's past...is all fine...but his track is stuck, has not moved at all. Now with his changing for the better supposedly, dunno what is going to happen. Want his track to move either way...not this stagnant pool of water, he is in. 

Hope Ankush - Ashlok bonding will come about soon.
gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Kavya, dunno why they got Ankush to begin  with...to show Kalindi's past...is all fine...but his track is stuck, has not moved at all. Now with his changing for the better supposedly, dunno what is going to happen. Want his track to move either way...not this stagnant pool of water, he is in. 

Hope Ankush - Ashlok bonding will come about soon.

I also want to see Ankush and Ashlok bonding CV's are dragging his track 
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Kalkush story is not going anywhere...Cvs have failed to show how they impact Ashlok.  I think Ankush was brought on just to reduce screen time for Ashlok.  Nothing else.  Now there are so many other character I think Ankush/Mala no longer needed. 

Bobbie, I am hoping that with him getting back his property next week, we will see some better track for Ankush n co. Mala might be on the way out...let us see.