nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What a show of contrasts in INTENT AND TRUE AFFECTION. 
When Kalkush were out, Some random dude friend of Ankush stopped his bike and said Hi to him. Even asked who Kalindi was, to which he replied she was his kaki. Did not want to introduce her as his mother as the news would spread like wildfire among his SET. Maybe a little embarassment too. Kalindi stood by silently and was more than a little hurt by his reply. 

When Renuka came and Q'ed K on who Ankush was, she proudly said he was her son, did not hide the fact from a blabbermouth, a loudmouth like Renuka. She felt very happy inside when Ankush rushed to defend her. 

Ankush wanted to save himself a lot of trouble and lied about his association with his mother whereas his mother told the truth which may land her in a lot of trouble. What a contrast between a mother and her son???

P.S. SHLOK WAS FEELING REMORSEFUL FOR DISRESPECTING HIS AYI ALL THESE YEARS AND REALISED THAT SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON TOO. ANKUSH IS HIDING HIS TRUE FEELINGS, HE FEELS NONE FOR KALINDI AND MAKING A MOCKERY OF HER LOVE AND AFFECTION FOR HIM. JUST USING HER TO GET HIS PROPERTY BACK BY ANY MEANS. HE IS GOING TO BE POORER BCOZ OF IT. 

A BEAUTIFUL CONTRAST OF INTENTS BETWEEN TWO SONS, WHOSE MOTHERS ARE STRONG AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT. 
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah they symantaniously contrasts the shloks TRUE love for his mother to ankushs showcase wala love .I love anjlok bonding .most waited defend want to see more.Nice post๐Ÿ‘
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

yeah they symantaniously contrasts the shloks TRUE love for his mother to ankushs showcase wala love .I love anjlok bonding .most waited defend want to see more.Nice post๐Ÿ‘

yes Raji. tks for pointing that out. 

One son is repenting for disrespecting his ayi and showing her his remorse and making up to her whereas the other one is disrespecting her and hiding his true intent from her.
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmy...I felt todays episode was like three tracks cmng to some closure as the new track is to begin...all these days they were dragging... today...
Ankush pretends and fights for mummy...mummy blurts out truth to lpud mouth..

Second...anand calling niru...and husbus.  Sojal eves ears and blurting to varad...as their ass on fire...truth halfway revealed to niru...

Finally anji. Asrha and shlok reunion...

Sumthing. Says...too many loose ends ...put forcefully put on a platter for closure...

My rblings...
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Nimmy...I felt todays episode was like three tracks cmng to some closure as the new track is to begin...all these days they were dragging... today...

Ankush pretends and fights for mummy...mummy blurts out truth to lpud mouth..

Second...anand calling niru...and husbus.  Sojal eves ears and blurting to varad...as their ass on fire...truth halfway revealed to niru...

Finally anji. Asrha and shlok reunion...

Sumthing. Says...too many loose ends ...put forcefully put on a platter for closure...

My rblings...

Deepa, true after reading yr post, I too feel the same. 

Ankush's track was being dragged all this while and today he was shown going out with k...๐Ÿ˜ฒ In a way it is good that loudmouth Renuka knows, maybe Jo will know n reveal it to Varad...

Anand calling him out of the blue and coming to tell NA, kinda like Pawar's truth...that Aastha tried to reveal desperately and could not...so NA will suffer now. 

Liked the bonding betn Shlokanjali...long due...๐Ÿ‘
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deepa i think varad's plan wont come to light so soon...
I think varad is going to fail in his project
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post nimmy...
Agree ! 
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Deepa i think varad's plan wont come to light so soon...
I think varad is going to fail in his project

Varad's going to fail in the project and lose all the money and property. Baba will not know about the true face of Varad...just as Aastha struggled to reveal his face to the world...so too will Baba struggle...it will happen in degrees.
gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ankush is showing fake love to Kalindi but soon he will realize it he will start loving and caring Kalindi his nature is only like that he is not interested in relationships I don't understand what CV's want to show human's behaviour will change but nature will not change so Ankush cannot change but this is a serial so he will change but I don't want him to change he did right thing telling his friend that Kalindi is his Kaki.I think Renuka will tell Jyoti about Ankush and slowly everyone including Ashlok and Anjali will get to know the truth I want to see Aankush and Shlokush bonding Edited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kalkush story is not going anywhere...Cvs have failed to show how they impact Ashlok.  I think Ankush was brought on just to reduce screen time for Ashlok.  Nothing else.  Now there are so many other character I think Ankush/Mala no longer needed.