India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

KALKUSH - INTENTS WITH A P.S.

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
What a show of contrasts in INTENT AND TRUE AFFECTION. 
When Kalkush were out, Some random dude friend of Ankush stopped his bike and said Hi to him. Even asked who Kalindi was, to which he replied she was his kaki. Did not want to introduce her as his mother as the news would spread like wildfire among his SET. Maybe a little embarassment too. Kalindi stood by silently and was more than a little hurt by his reply. 

When Renuka came and Q'ed K on who Ankush was, she proudly said he was her son, did not hide the fact from a blabbermouth, a loudmouth like Renuka. She felt very happy inside when Ankush rushed to defend her. 

Ankush wanted to save himself a lot of trouble and lied about his association with his mother whereas his mother told the truth which may land her in a lot of trouble. What a contrast between a mother and her son???

P.S. SHLOK WAS FEELING REMORSEFUL FOR DISRESPECTING HIS AYI ALL THESE YEARS AND REALISED THAT SHE WAS A GOOD PERSON TOO. ANKUSH IS HIDING HIS TRUE FEELINGS, HE FEELS NONE FOR KALINDI AND MAKING A MOCKERY OF HER LOVE AND AFFECTION FOR HIM. JUST USING HER TO GET HIS PROPERTY BACK BY ANY MEANS. HE IS GOING TO BE POORER BCOZ OF IT. 

A BEAUTIFUL CONTRAST OF INTENTS BETWEEN TWO SONS, WHOSE MOTHERS ARE STRONG AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT. 

Edited by nim_var - 26 December 2014 at 8:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angelstar98sara222sameelvj3072Sathia007Priya_ShrAviraji_sudhaDEVU.NAIRbobbiedhillonk.taddy1234dv19Dogan1charanyaaj

raji_sudha IF-Rockerz
raji_sudha
raji_sudha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
yeah they symantaniously contrasts the shloks TRUE love for his mother to ankushs showcase wala love .I love anjlok bonding .most waited defend want to see more.Nice postClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072Priya_ShrAvinim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raji_ashloksfan

yeah they symantaniously contrasts the shloks TRUE love for his mother to ankushs showcase wala love .I love anjlok bonding .most waited defend want to see more.Nice postClap

yes Raji. tks for pointing that out. 

One son is repenting for disrespecting his ayi and showing her his remorse and making up to her whereas the other one is disrespecting her and hiding his true intent from her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Nimmy...I felt todays episode was like three tracks cmng to some closure as the new track is to begin...all these days they were dragging... today...
Ankush pretends and fights for mummy...mummy blurts out truth to lpud mouth..

Second...anand calling niru...and husbus.  Sojal eves ears and blurting to varad...as their ass on fire...truth halfway revealed to niru...

Finally anji. Asrha and shlok reunion...

Sumthing. Says...too many loose ends ...put forcefully put on a platter for closure...

My rblings...

vj3072Sathia007nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Nimmy...I felt todays episode was like three tracks cmng to some closure as the new track is to begin...all these days they were dragging... today...
Ankush pretends and fights for mummy...mummy blurts out truth to lpud mouth..

Second...anand calling niru...and husbus.  Sojal eves ears and blurting to varad...as their ass on fire...truth halfway revealed to niru...

Finally anji. Asrha and shlok reunion...

Sumthing. Says...too many loose ends ...put forcefully put on a platter for closure...

My rblings...

Deepa, true after reading yr post, I too feel the same. 

Ankush's track was being dragged all this while and today he was shown going out with k...Shocked In a way it is good that loudmouth Renuka knows, maybe Jo will know n reveal it to Varad...

Anand calling him out of the blue and coming to tell NA, kinda like Pawar's truth...that Aastha tried to reveal desperately and could not...so NA will suffer now. 

Liked the bonding betn Shlokanjali...long due...Clap

vj3072Sathia007dv19

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Deepa i think varad's plan wont come to light so soon...
I think varad is going to fail in his project

vj3072nim_vardv19

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Nice post nimmy...
Agree ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Deepa i think varad's plan wont come to light so soon...
I think varad is going to fail in his project

Varad's going to fail in the project and lose all the money and property. Baba will not know about the true face of Varad...just as Aastha struggled to reveal his face to the world...so too will Baba struggle...it will happen in degrees.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index