Abhi ko koi illness hai kya!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys after so long koi post likha Maine ... Actually my grandmother has passed away so I was upset with that :(

Now come to the topic ... Mere Dimag mein yeh baat Iss liye aayi kionki I was watching Charlie and Zain's first interview video where Zain said that he is there to spread happiness and positivity there as Shahrukh khan Was doing in Kal ho na ho ... Pata nahi tabhi mere Dimag mein yeh baat stuck hoi ke kya Abhi ko bhi koi major illness hogi like Shahrukh khan and if u guys remembered Abhi met Mukti in hospital the very first time ... What do u guys think!!! Mujhe yeh Lagta hai ...
no one agree with me kya???😭
Originally posted by nicky13

no one agree with me kya???😭

possible , but i dont want such things for abhi..he is in my fav. list now..plus he is also introduced as mukti's love interest ..so donno he is little mysterious types..  
Originally posted by piyu008

possible , but i dont want such things for abhi..he is in my fav. list now..plus he is also introduced as mukti's love interest ..so donno he is little mysterious types..  
hey dont get me wrong yaar ... he is my fav too... he is really very sweet... i was just sharing my thoughts ...sorry if i hurt your emotions πŸ˜•
Originally posted by nicky13

hey dont get me wrong yaar ... he is my fav too... he is really very sweet... i was just sharing my thoughts ...sorry if i hurt your emotions πŸ˜•

Are nothing like that..i just normally shared my point..dont get serious chill..sry if i sounded wrong...N ya we all love abhi..he is much needed char in ky2..everyone has their own reason to worry n this guy is ray of hope for me..
Originally posted by piyu008

Are nothing like that..i just normally shared my point..dont get serious chill..sry if i sounded wrong...N ya we all love abhi..he is much needed char in ky2..everyone has their own reason to worry n this guy is ray of hope for me..
😊thanks... I really hope aisa kuchh na ho...
i agree with you...mujhe bhi aisa hi kuch laga tha when i saw the interview
I don't think so! I don't think that Abhi is the type of Guy who will enter the life of someone to make her sad again. If he is having any serious illness he would not be pursuing Mukti.  ⭐️
I dont know about the all ho na ho part,but he was in the hospital because he is some kind of a counsellor that s why be was in rehab too.If he had an illness he would't kursus mukti