Attention!Pls read Niraj fans!

suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends a thing was bothering me for a while Why this forum is so dead? 😭 I know there are some super Niraj crazy fans but where are u all? 😕 The activity of this forum is so low!! I wanted to say this for a few days.But thought I shouldn't. But I really want Nauc's rank to increase.But my alone efforts can't do much.U know taher & aneri's ranks are so low that it hurts me to the core 😭 Don't we love Niraj? So why we are lagging behind?So are we willing to increase our rank? If yes then I want to share something I had get to know by other forums.I know many of u already know but some follow & others don't.so here comes

1.whenever u log in to if nauc,hit the chaska meter & rank it 5star.
2.make every post pink.Blue posts cut out our score.
3.daily comment on Aneri's & Tahers pprofile
4.Make is/imagines
5.make game of the week & pparticipate & many other things we can do.So pls participate guys.
We have a long way to go.Plz Nirajians pls Edited by suhani.rahman - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me 2 thinking the same...kya huaaa aaj show me...niraj dance happen???
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaa...u r right yaar...I m going to comment on aneri n tahers profile...till then bye
suhani.rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

me 2 thinking the same...kya huaaa aaj show me...niraj dance happen???

U didn't watch? did u? But the fact is today Niraj dance didn't happen :( I guess we have to wait until tomorrow or monday
suhani.rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

yaa...u r right yaar...I m going to comment on aneri n tahers profile...till then bye

Thanks dear 😃
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhani.rahman

Friends a thing was bothering me for a while Why this forum is so dead? 😭 I know there are some super Niraj crazy fans but where are u all? 😕 The activity of this forum is so low!! I wanted to say this for a few days.But thought I shouldn't. But I really want Nauc's rank to increase.But my alone efforts can't do much.U know taher & aneri's ranks are so low that it hurts me to the core 😭 Don't we love Niraj? So why we are lagging behind?So are we willing to increase our rank? If yes then I want to share something I had get to know by other forums.I know many of u already know but some follow & others don't.so here comes

1.whenever u log in to if nauc,hit the chaska meter & rank it 5star.
2.make every post pink.Blue posts cut out our score.
3.daily comment on Aneri's & Tahers pprofile
4.Make is/imagines
5.make game of the week & pparticipate & many other things we can do.So pls participate guys.
We have a long way to go.Plz Nirajians pls

I am a  newbie, and I don't know how to do any of the above things... but I want Niraj to rock and rule... sooo I would like to be helped around to do al of this around the forum 
Edited by ishqnme - 9 years ago
Laila132 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqnme

I am a newbie, and I don't know how to do any of the above things... but I want Niraj to rock and rule... sooo I would like to be helped around to do al of this around the forum

I'm also a silent reader but I seem to be commenting more on this forum. You guys are right, we need to increase the activity around here. I'm also new at all of this but I'll do as much as I can- NAUC cast deserve much higher rankings. I'll post a game up, and get started 😉
Laila132 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How do you make posts pink anyway? 😕
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Where is the Nisha-Viraj AT? That will do the trick to make this forum more alive
Someone take the initiative or I will..But ofcourse it would be nice to have someone who can create awesome sigs and stuff..anyone? ðŸ˜‰
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The activity here very low indeed