India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

OMG OMG !! (Page 2)

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged

While I was expecting this but this was pretty soon but I admit..it's much to my liking 

However now tht we are back on the love story track I feel there will be lot of pain n heart break LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewani..KpopIsLife..

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
what the??
But IF aticle said something else. It might happen after he has promosed then.
TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

While I was expecting this but this was pretty soon but I admit..it's much to my liking

However now tht we are back on the love story track I feel there will be lot of pain n heart breakLOL

I am with you too..I am liking it..especially becoz they are showing Sahir's inner voice too..and it's telling him that he loves her...so all is well that ends well LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Originally posted by ecrivain

However now tht we are back on the love story track I feel there will be lot of pain n heart breakLOL

I am with you too..I am liking it..especially becoz they are showing Sahir's inner voice too..and it's telling him that he loves her...so all is well that ends well LOL

Hi 5 tanu plus I want to see how the story goes cos see we know Zeenat is there n ARZOO will know sooner or later n then SaAz will make more sense 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewani

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
cant u see zaki and arzoo infact are props of sahir's left thumb, sahir will make things fine, according to the spoilers, soon he will reveal about zeenat .. go sahir go... Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaanuDeewani..KpopIsLife..Ecrivain.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humsafars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index