India-Forums

Laut Aao Trisha
Laut Aao Trisha

End it already!

PandaPawPaw Newbie
PandaPawPaw
PandaPawPaw

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
The show is being so drawn out now and them adding every character into the mix is getting silly! Varsha now has some connection to the whole storyline! What next, the local dogs, cats, cows will have some agenda against Pratik? Tongue

Amrita is bloody annoying too! Especially with her constantly being a door mat and worrying about Pratik even though he keeps talking to her like crap. Man up women!

The flashback with Pratik in his college days was hilarious as they didn;t bother making him look younger or getting someone else to play him. It was ridiculous and then seeing Lavanya in school uniform made me laugh! What was it, dress up day or something?

Also why does Pratik shout everytime he is on screen! I always have to turn the volume down due to his MUST SHOUT ALL MY LINES stupidity!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sundaraLovelyLakshmi-Swetha-

shoppingg Senior Member
shoppingg
shoppingg

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandaPawPaw

The show is being so drawn out now and them adding every character into the mix is getting silly! Varsha now has some connection to the whole storyline! What next, the local dogs, cats, cows will have some agenda against Pratik? Tongue

Amrita is bloody annoying too! Especially with her constantly being a door mat and worrying about Pratik even though he keeps talking to her like crap. Man up women!

The flashback with Pratik in his college days was hilarious as they didn;t bother making him look younger or getting someone else to play him. It was ridiculous and then seeing Lavanya in school uniform made me laugh! What was it, dress up day or something?

Also why does Pratik shout everytime he is on screen! I always have to turn the volume down due to his MUST SHOUT ALL MY LINES stupidity!
...because he is The Prateek Swaika, Born to YellLOL
also agree with flash back track, hilarious and a quick oneLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index