Seriously?!!

He loses 20 YEARS in just a shave?πŸ‘
SimRise thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

so all is welll 🀣🀣... dil ke arman aansuuo main beh gayee...🀣

read this (source:-bollywoodlife.com/)

Recently, we had shared with you a Box Cricket League 2014 promo which showcases Karan Patel acknowledging that Kamya Punjabi is his girlfriend. The promo put to rest all the rumours about the couple.

At a recent party, we caught up with Kamya Punjabi, the owner of the team Jaipur Joshilays of BCL 2014, to find out her reaction to the promo and the future plans for her new found relationship. However, Kamya's response truly surprised us. She said, "What relationship? They will show anything in the promo. In television, we are given scripts for everything and we just follow that." But isn't this a reality show too? "Yes, but it is a reality show for television. Anyway I think we should let my personal life be my personal life," she added.

Well looks like Kamya is just not ready to acknowledge her relationship. We don't understand why though. They've said it on twitter (subtly) and have gone all out by accepting it on TV, then why still choose to not discuss it. Stay tuned to this space for more news and gossip on telly land.

kahi kuch to gadbad hai πŸ˜† thodi rahat ki saans le lo ab πŸ˜‰

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Oh god..hes getting older but he looks younger by the day..πŸ˜ƒ

Damn adorable he is..😊 God bless him!
Tfs dear😊

AD

something is wrong... hes seriously 20 years younger in this oneπŸ‘

How fortunate is he to be blessed with the fountain of youth😲
CrAZiVrAzI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two more pics added on tht fanpage unable to post from mobile
It's basically the same as thr grp one
Sangram is side if kamya
N the other one Karan is looking at somethin in kamya phone screen
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

WHY does he look like he is SIXTEEN? πŸ˜²

Seriously?!!

He loses 20 YEARS in just a shave?πŸ‘

I know right?😲😲 He looks so so so Young..😲
itsme_aish thumbnail

AD
something is wrong... hes seriously 20 years younger in this oneπŸ‘
How fortunate is he to be blessed with the fountain of youth😲

Nish..He is truly blessed..πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ I just cant stop taking my eyes off this pic..πŸ˜›
Look at meπŸ˜†..my fangirling mode all activated..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Apart from the cuteness, it's more that I am wondering in amazement ki how someone can look so much younger?..πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
random thought: some people are born photobombers, they don't even need to try.πŸ˜† can destroy any pic.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Nish..He is truly blessed..πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ I just cant stop taking my eyes off this pic..πŸ˜›
Look at meπŸ˜†..my fangirling mode all activated..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Apart from the cuteness, it's more that I am wondering in amazement ki how someone can look so much younger?..πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

AD
Niiice πŸ˜³
fangirl away... after all hes single and he probably knows how much you girls LOVE him😳

I dont love him like you girls doπŸ˜‰,  but nevertheless feel he LOOKS EXTREMELY YOUNG AND GOOD LOOKING... this might actually be the best phase of his career looks wise I suspectπŸ‘
My jaw dropped when I saw his first thing in the morning look with the hair tousled and clean shaven...

For a minute I thought the pic was from the Kasturi days😲

Oh Gosh! JUST when I was beginning to enjoy the ISHRA scenes he goes about to ruin it all by looking like DT's younger brother😭
WHY God WHY?😭

itsme_aish thumbnail

AD
Niiice πŸ˜³
fangirl away... after all hes single and he probably knows how much you girls LOVE him😳

I dont love him like you girls doπŸ˜‰,  but nevertheless feel he LOOKS EXTREMELY YOUNG AND GOOD LOOKING... this might actually be the best phase of his career looks wise I suspectπŸ‘
My jaw dropped when I saw his first thing in the morning look with the hair tousled and clean shaven...

For a minute I thought the pic was from the Kasturi days😲

Oh Gosh! JUST when I was beginning to enjoy the ISHRA scenes he goes about to ruin it all by looking like DT's younger brother😭
WHY God WHY?😭

Hahahaahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well Im a lil crazyπŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ..Love both of them..My fangirling mode gets activated for both of themπŸ˜›πŸ˜†..Paar haan cant deny the fact that he looks extremely good looking and young at timesπŸ˜ƒ..and since he's a guy more attraction obviously..πŸ˜›..i dont like his earrring wala look in Kasturi personally, par there too he was a cutie😳..and that show was like almost 6 yrs ago...Cant believe he can look the same as he was 6 yrs ago😲 And in fact younger at times..😲😲..And yeah I feel that too..his extremely young look kind of ruins Ishra scenes sometimes..πŸ˜• Stubble is better..if he's clean shaven he really looks too too young..πŸ˜•