ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
loved tonight's epi ..cute precap 😳
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akdha_forever

Susan was waiting for your post...definitely will watch at 11pm the first half...ek baar me dil ni bhara😳him calling her gharadi saa.... 

Thats why I love amer track,they bring the best scenes in this show...👏

And again they made us know why we love them so much...they are the soul of this show...
Yeah even I liked the trio...like yesterday also today jo show an selfless love by being bad in her son's eye so that the father-son duo are good towards one another...even jalal said that he liked his son's thought..so finally jo and birbal's plan are succeding😊
Like you said another awesome precap...worth waiting for monday😛

aww ur waiting for my thread😳
yes first scene was superb believe me  akdha is the soul of the show and precap pe wahi old tune aye emotional kar diya precap ne

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thanks Susan. It was refreshing for a change to watch Akdha and felt so happy to see them. The father mother son scene was lovely too. Precap was again refreshing. Hope TRPS go up this week, its vacation time, will many watch it. At least I want TRPS to go up to show CVS that its for Akdha we watch this show.

welcome😛...agar ye roz aise adkha ko dekhye na im sure trp will increase aaj ke episode balance tha soo i like it and precap ke liye no words 
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the episode because of Jodha Jalal romance in the beginning.
They are adorable😳. Their presence just lights up the atmosphere, my mind and makes the episode worth watching.
Jodha is making herself the bad one to bring father and son together. Only a mother and wife like her can do this.
Ooohhh Jalal was dying to kiss her😳
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...SoniSona...

loved tonight's epi ..cute precap 😳

yesss😳
_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

aww ur waiting for my thread😳
yes first scene was superb believe me  akdha is the soul of the show and precap pe wahi old tune aye emotional kar diya precap ne

Yes now thats a routine to wait for your say on today's show susan😊
That old background music made me nostalgic...😭 hearing them after so many days...😳
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

OMG Akdha Just nailed it in the first scene guys u should watch it jis ne nahi dekh its mean os ne kuch nahi dekh ke omg aaj tho mein repeat b dekh ko ge
and salim..jalal and jodha scene was also superb

Jodha salim ke samne hud ko bure bana rahe hai taake wo jalal ke kareeb hoo wow iss kehte hai truth lover

Guys Ajj ekta phir se apne np mood pe agaye hai aaj tho haad hogaye Anar ke shok hi change kar diya i mean anar ko dance pasand hai but os ko dance se apna rozi roti nahi bana na os ko  hair design karna pasand hai omg mujhe lag raha hai ekta salim ki shadi anar se kar ke chodege

hayee Ajj ke precap b one of the best precap tha

Jaha jodha jalal ki pagri bana rahe hai aur background mein wahi tune play hai i mean akdha main tune hayee tune ne emotional kar diya🥱

yes susan, today episode was Good.

Akdha secene was Cute, Or Jodha method, Father Son close is  Good. she always thinks for Others.This time, His Son, is  gaping with Father, So Result should come poistive, Ameen.

jagat is i think, Attitude Girl, Other MB, is feeling liberal.

Acc to jagat, Anar Has it own place, (means Dassi type )

But yesterday, when Salim Anar met, Back ground music was, touchi, Kash, Ragat plays Salim role.

Precap was interesting.

MS, or MB teasing was cute.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarunika13

Loved the episode because of Jodha Jalal romance in the beginning.

They are adorable😳. Their presence just lights up the atmosphere, my mind and makes the episode worth watching.
Jodha is making herself the bad one to bring father and son together. Only a mother and wife like her can do this.
Ooohhh Jalal was dying to kiss her😳

seriously AKDHA stole whole episode they just superbhayee akdha se phir se pyaar ho jayega mujhe🤣

yes jodha is truth lover salim ke samne hud bure ban rahe hai taake jalal aur salim ke bich sab sai ho love jo for this❤️
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

yes susan, today episode was Good.

Akdha secene was Cute, Or Jodha method, Father Son close is  Good. she always thinks for Others.This time, His Son, is  gaping with Father, So Result should come poistive, Ameen.

jagat is i think, Attitude Girl, Other MB, is feeling liberal.

Acc to jagat, Anar Has it own place, (means Dassi type )

But yesterday, when Salim Anar met, Back ground music was, touchi, Kash, Ragat plays Salim role.

Precap was interesting.

MS, or MB teasing was cute.

yes jagat mujhe b thodi attittude wale lage maan bai mujhe innocent lage bechari

and precap was superb cv is really clever precap mein sirf akdha ko dekhte hai taake fans excited ho for episode koi nahi im happy atleast they r giving akdha scene mere liye wahi bade baat hai
diya2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yupp ... waiting for repeat itself... so i can watch akdha😳 aaram se without ny disturbance😡