India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Best precap JOJA 26 DEC

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
OMG Akdha Just nailed it in the first scene guys u should watch it jis ne nahi dekh its mean os ne kuch nahi dekh ke omg aaj tho mein repeat b dekh ko geDay Dreaming
and salim..jalal and jodha scene was also superb

Jodha salim ke samne hud ko bure bana rahe hai taake wo jalal ke kareeb hoo wow iss kehte hai truth lover

Guys Ajj ekta phir se apne np mood pe agaye hai aaj tho haad hogaye Anar ke shok hi change kar diya i mean anar ko dance pasand hai but os ko dance se apna rozi roti nahi bana na os ko  hair design karna pasand hai omg mujhe lag raha hai ekta salim ki shadi anar se kar ke chodege

hayee Ajj ke precap b one of the best precap tha

Jaha jodha jalal ki pagri bana rahe hai aur background mein wahi tune play hai i mean akdha main tune hayee tune ne emotional kar diyaSleepy

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13Kutty58Abi23NikkiReedgauriSmeenakaliswaranvijisridharSweet24jiya.kSabdabhala_akdha.forever_ayushimehraSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess....Dexterity...SonaLuvZaSafvarunxmushatpreetgurti-DZ-

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Susan why late today? i waited for long for your post!
Today i opened my laptop to watch and...it wasnt...wasnt even worth to be compared to that SA LOL Whole scene i was with a big smile and when they started their nhok jhok Heart Hawwie Day Dreaming butterflies flying yaar Heart again too good scene...
i didnt watch rest as it was dedicated to XYZ but im really happy about this scene and sad too as its so rare in the show yet everytime parijat/akdha cant spare me from their magic! Clap

Edited by anael24 - 26 December 2014 at 8:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhala._.Bubbles._._akdha.forever_ayushimehraSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafSusan.Dsouza

gauriS Goldie
gauriS
gauriS

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
episode n precap likey likeyEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhala._.Bubbles._.ayushimehraSusan.Dsouza

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anael24

Today i opened my laptop to watch and...it wasnt...wasnt even worth to be compared to that SA LOL Whole scene i was with a big smile and when they started their nhok jhok Heart Hawwie Day Dreaming butterflies flying yaar Heart again too good scene...
i didnt watch rest as it was dedicated to XYZ but im really happy about this scene and sad too as its so rare in the show yet everytime parijat/akdha cant spare me from their magic! Clap

becoz mein abhi b akdha land mein ho hahahaLOLjab b dekh aate hai they burn the screen oh my god they just nailed it aaj mere words kam pad rahe hai to praise akdha/parijat just love them yaar

and precap nahi dekh ke ?atine dino baad wahi old tune play kiya hai

let me tell u konse tune

jab gangaur pooja ke baad jodha pani mein dekh rahe hote hai aur bol rahe hote hai kon tha wo 

Edited by susantogiaa - 26 December 2014 at 8:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anael24Sabdabhala_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauriS

episode n precap likey likeyEmbarrassed

yessBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriS

diya2291 Goldie
diya2291
diya2291

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i couldn't watch akdha scence properly cz guest kum n dey wer talking so loudly i was not able t hear nythgCryonce akdha scence over guest left my plc... shit missed it n yupp precap s awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Susan was waiting for your post...definitely will watch at 11pm the first half...ek baar me dil ni bharaEmbarrassedhim calling her gharadi saa...Day Dreaming
Thats why I love amer track,they bring the best scenes in this show...Clap

And again they made us know why we love them so much...they are the soul of this show...
Yeah even I liked the trio...like yesterday also today jo show an selfless love by being bad in her son's eye so that the father-son duo are good towards one another...even jalal said that he liked his son's thought..so finally jo and birbal's plan are succedingSmile
Like you said another awesome precap...worth waiting for mondayTongue

Edited by akdha_forever - 26 December 2014 at 8:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhala._.Bubbles._.SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.Susan.Dsouza

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

Originally posted by anael24

<font size="3">becoz mein abhi b akdha land mein ho hahahaLOLjab b dekh aate hai they burn the screen oh my god they just nailed it aaj mere words kam pad rahe hai to praise akdha/parijat just love them yaar</font>

<font size="3">and precap nahi dekh ke ?atine dino baad wahi old tune play kiya hai</font>

<font size="3">let me tell u konse tune</font>

<font size="3">jab gangaur pooja ke baad jodha pani mein dekh rahe hote hai aur bol rahe hote hai kon tha wo</font>

oOhh Hahha ROFL
watched it thrice and always felt the same feeling! Today pari expression were just awesome and jl naughtiness Clap yeah you are right...words arent enough to praise them...

i was in akdha land so couldnt concentrate on the rest LOL so i watched briefly only and only briefly is enough to fed me up!

Yaa i remmember ofc yaar...haha this is really a good precap... monday ill watch too ROFL hahha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13Sabdabhala._.Bubbles._._akdha.forever_

Go to top