Chat Clubs

|||#Dazzling divas aka Drashti Dhami lovers#|||@ 43 - Page 80

abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

ab khuch fans ki wohi nautanki start ho gi..kaash vivain hota,kaasah gurmeet hota.wo best thyy.he not look gud.etc etc.bs fb py ansoon ka seelab any wala hy๐Ÿคช

ab D married logon se shaadi karti ??๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
good night dosto..hope all will be fine with the girls soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

exactly yaar ..all r acting weird ... Kuch ziada hi ho rha ha๐Ÿ˜† Yes n she has told na today,indirectly hi sahi.I m hpy though n no such issues. seems i m only one thnkn dffrnt here ...hehe Arre no dear,why sayng ths,bt are u sayng,that she wud hv told us firstly,or that she didn't told abt neeraj b4? m saying...she shld hv told us n thts only ...becs she told us many times she will tell us...

I thnk she has told jaanki to tweet ths,wo khud thori sabse pahle hi batayegi,i m gettng married.๐Ÿ˜†u cn undrstand it well,being a girl.
good point and also,agar dd ny allow kiya ho ga tbhi janki posted,otherwise wo bina dd k permission k post nahi krti.lollz,atleast ddians can satisfy them with these logics๐Ÿ˜†
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abba12

ab D married logon se shaadi karti ??๐Ÿ˜†

same comment sanju ny bhi diya,when some said k usy vd sy shadi krni chaye thi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
abba12 thumbnail

she said we will be first to know,she did not said i will be first to tell u about my marraige..why fans r becoming so emotional๐Ÿ˜›

hahah that's fab๐Ÿ˜†
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
exactly yaar ..all r acting weird ... Kuch ziada hi ho rha ha๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE] Yes n she has told na today,indirectly hi sahi.I m hpy though n no such issues.[/QUOTE] seems i m only one thnkn dffrnt here ...hehe[/QUOTE] Arre no dear,why sayng ths,bt are u sayng,that she wud hv told us firstly,or that she didn't told abt neeraj b4?[/QUOTE] m saying...she shld hv told us n thts only ...becs she told us many times she will tell us...

[/QUOTE]I thnk she has told jaanki to tweet ths,wo khud thori sabse pahle hi batayegi,i m gettng married.๐Ÿ˜†u cn undrstand it well,being a girl.[/QUOTE]
</div>
<div>good point and also,agar dd ny allow kiya ho ga tbhi janki posted,otherwise wo bina dd k permission k post nahi krti.lollz,atleast ddians can satisfy them with these logics๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE] I also thnk so Naz,gd ngt dear.๐Ÿค—
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
chalo maybe wo comeback kary tv py,and lets hope for the best.so i would support her and enjoy to be in that forum.
abba12 thumbnail

same comment sanju ny bhi diya,when some said k usy vd sy shadi krni chaye thi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

screen pe bardaasht nai hota life main kaisa bardassht ho ga๐Ÿ˜†
abba12 thumbnail

chalo maybe wo comeback kary tv py,and lets hope for the best.so i would support her and enjoy to be in that forum.

hope the news of her comeback is also true ๐Ÿ˜‰
abba12 thumbnail

good night dosto..hope all will be fine with the girls soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

good night ;-)