|||#Dazzling divas aka Drashti Dhami lovers#|||@ 43 - Page 72

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sadumaneet

hope DD come back soon now oam eagerly waiting to see her back on TV ... by the way till now all news abt DD's new show on Zee seems to be true... but really can't rely on them need some official announcement for confirmation...
Sadu,even if u leave msg na,atleast we got in touch,just like u doing nw,i too hope DD cm bk ASAP.
Originally posted by RM14

Sadu,even if u leave msg na,atleast we got in touch,just like u doing nw,i too hope DD cm bk ASAP.
Hey Deeps mostly i try to leave msg but then iam from phone its kind become tidious specially with such a slow net speed... anyway iam so excited abt DD's comeback... 

Hey Deeps mostly i try to leave msg but then iam from phone its kind become tidious specially with such a slow net speed... anyway iam so excited abt DD's comeback...
Me too Sadu,btw hv u seen b'day IV's of DD?

Me too Sadu,btw hv u seen b'day IV's of DD?
yup i did but again through phone only with buffering and low quality but it feels so great its deligght to watch her with such relax and chilled out mood and her new house is also lovely... hope so see her back soon now..

yup i did but again through phone only with buffering and low quality but it feels so great its deligght to watch her with such relax and chilled out mood and her new house is also lovely... hope so see her back soon now..
Its great yaar to see her happy,i'vdm made a post also on diff.segments of DD. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4281412 i hope the way she said that she'll make hr cm bk soon,i m hoping more that ths zee news is true.

Its great yaar to see her happy,i'vdm made a post also on diff.segments of DD. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4281412 i hope the way she said that she'll make hr cm bk soon,i m hoping more that ths zee news is true.
thanks for link dear will check from lappy but it will take some days hopefully tomorrow but still not sure... frankle speaking iam looking forward to Zee's show.. first thing Zee treats their all show equally mostly no special treatment to anyone second thing is PH they r very good very professional mostly all their show properly planned storywise and mostly had strong female characters... and lastly Sidhanth Karnik he is very good actor and i think he will look good with DD so keeping fingers crossed 
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

Snehal any news?
P.s=juta nehi marna plz
😆sorry abhi toh nahi hai,but soon we'll get😉

thanks for link dear will check from lappy but it will take some days hopefully tomorrow but still not sure... frankle speaking iam looking forward to Zee's show.. first thing Zee treats their all show equally mostly no special treatment to anyone second thing is PH they r very good very professional mostly all their show properly planned storywise and mostly had strong female characters... and lastly Sidhanth Karnik he is very good actor and i think he will look good with DD so keeping fingers crossed
Arre no prob.yaar,i just wantd to make a post on her as was missing her so much,n ya i too hope ye zee ke show ki news true ho,bt only want DD's role a diff one.
Plz pray ;-) ...tough paper today :p ...
Drashti Dhami to be seen first time after marriage
 Back to Telly Buzz
By  News Network Tue, January, 27 2015

Zee TV will have a big' show in terms of its star cast coming in the first quarter of this year.. And this will be a unique love tale co-produced by Sphere Origins and Nilanjana Purkayasstha (who has earlier producedChandragupta Maurya for Imagine TV).

Well, the news coming in is that this show will see the return of a very popular actress, that is Drashti Dhami!
Yes, after playing the beautiful damsel Madhubala, Drashti will now play the love interest of Siddhant in this beautifully woven love tale.

A reliable source states, "The makers and channel were looking for a big name to play the female lead. And they have zeroed in on Drashti. The actress has given her nod, and is booked and hooked for this show."

Wow, are you looking forward to Drashti's return on the small screen?
How do you think Siddhant and Drashti's pairing would be?

Well, we are not done yet!! Another information that we have is that popular Bollywood actress Anita Raj who made a comeback to TV with Tumhari Paakhi will also join the cast. She will play mother to Siddhant, is what we hear.

Our efforts to reach to the producers Sunjoy Wadhwa and Nilanjana remained futile. Also the channel spokesperson did not respond.