Posted: 9 years ago
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i already saw that seg sanjhi๐Ÿ˜‰
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar do anyone have DM or fb links of her segments ?? I haven't seen even a single one ??๐Ÿ˜ญ
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abba12

Yaar do anyone have DM or fb links of her segments ?? I haven't seen even a single one ??๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bt why fb or DM links,Sanjh has posted links on previous page and i also gv u link in bk pages whn u askd so hvn't u checkd them.
abba12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Bt why fb or DM links,Sanjh has posted links on previous page and i also gv u link in bk pages whn u askd so hvn't u checkd them.

yaar YT is banned here ... and cant use proxy on phone ..lappy kharaab hai ... main ne koi video nai dekha 
RM14 thumbnail

yaar YT is banned here ... and cant use proxy on phone ..lappy kharaab hai ... main ne koi video nai dekha

</div>
<div>

Oho,that's the matter,feeling bad fr u bt i hope sumone hs DM or fb links n u cn watch it. All r lovely segments.
abba12 thumbnail

Oho,that's the matter,feeling bad fr u bt i hope sumone hs DM or fb links n u cn watch it. All r lovely segments.

no one posted DM or FB links ...  ..i searched alot 
RM14 thumbnail

no one posted DM or FB links .....i searched alot

</div>
<div>

I myself don't hv the links,let's wait till tomarrow,hope u'll get it,nw m going,gd ngt dear.๐Ÿค—
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just loved the IV.Thanks fr telling that DD IV is cmng,coz of it i cud see it.๐Ÿ˜ƒLoveeed the IV sooo much. She's too cute and adorable and aftr this IV i also want that she shuld enjoy more her break and holidays as she said she's enjoyng so much and mujhe itni jaldi wapas mat bulaiye,but said she'll bk,she's happy doing TV as she feels TV is more strong fr women and about marriage also when it is gong to happen,she'll tell,her mothr also thnks that nw its useless to ask her abt marriage as n whn she want she'll do it. Her family also enjoyng her break with her as they missed her during her wrkng days,they hardly met her and ya they say she's superb cook.Her mother said that jab shaadi karegi,dhoom dham se karegi,jab pakki hogi shaadi tab bata denge.She hv shown her house and told that she wakes up late in the mrng and enjoyng with her mom,watchng movies,shopping etc. as bro is busy in wrk,and her bro praise her cooking. wow,hw fresh and gorgeous she was looking and said that she has put on weight too bt its break so its ok.and loved her family convo too.Awesome seg.love u lots and lots DD.Muaaahh.

TFS..and i also love to live without any work.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†