I would like an episode that has no sarika or Garu's SIL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambrosia

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandaPawPaw

I've enjoyed the show up till now but the Sarika stuff is so OTT! It was a nice little show about relationships and life in general but now they've added a seriously stupid psycho-bitch storyline to it which seems so out of place.

Why do the makers always screw things up!

I have to agree with you. I sort of stopped watching once Sarika entered the picture. There's only so much OTT-ness and pettiness I can handle :) I'll probably watch on and off, forwarding through all the crapola.

Hindi soaps will always disappoint after a point. They have not learned to how to show internal conflict. They still continue to externalize conflict and present in the form of very unrealistic villains. Some day, some day I hope they'll grow up! But I'm not holding my breath!

I still love the Vikram-Shobha story and will keep peeping in to see what's going on with them :)
pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
They way the show has been going, I agree with the TM. 

I also think Sarika was important for Vikram to realize his true feelings for Shobha. But Sarika did not have to be this psycho killer for that. We had enough with Samarth being an A grade A@@#$%$# and now his sister is in the same category. It's a bit too much .

In fact, it should have been shown that Vikram realizes when Sarika is back, that it was infatuation and not love, since Sarika and he are not compatible at all and her needs in life are materialistic whereas his are emotional. It should have been a practical realization that it is only Shobha who is his soulmate and Sarika was a past relationship that simply did not work out for a good reason. Why make another character so evil to prove that Vikram and Shobha deserve each other? 

Also, it would have been way more real and interesting, if Sarika was not evil, but just a more materialistic person, who just did not love Vikram the same way. And Shobha who would try to set them up, but on the way, realize first that Sarika is not for Vikram and being super concerned about both of them she would feel that it would not be right to set them up. And secondly, she should have realized that setting Vikram up with someone was proving to be tough on her because she realized that Vikram is the one for her and she has fallen for him. 

It would be a much more real show then. But people don't like to watch intelligent and real stuff, they want drama and nonsense to entertain. Hence the negative characters. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfrangammaletitgo

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Showing her as an abuser was important thats what she was shown & she took extreme ways to show that and give her husband a way to end his life,
Also Vikram was in Love with Sarika his love was pure But Sarika never cared and each time it was shown she was more interested in the status standard & money ... Every FB of Them shows that , He sowed his seed of LOVE & did his best to nurture it the relationship was one sided & she walked out on him ... Well Now as his Naani says hating someone dose'nt really help the I don't care situation will work so he is using that and making sure she herself will feel the guilt!!

The Show is focusing greatly on human dynamics how they can be posootive good people & negative Grey people ...

Sarika was a abuser always she abused Vikram's Love sadly he realized later and she never respected it , She abused her ex-husband. & also took his life she needs treatment and she is having nitemare I think the creatives are giving some raw sides of society where we just say men are abusers here there are hand picked woman also who can be that.

The show depects such situations to bring the raw reality of life at perks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammakiranpri

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I wish they seriously cud hav toned down sarika's character a bit.. Murder is way too much.. Her being overtly materialistic was enough reason to reason d parting ways.. Maybe she cud hav just been a mean one.. I mean Samarth needed to b the meanest to hav a justified the separation but vikram was already alone so he had no pressure of society.. I feel the show needs to be slice of life the way I saw It initially but now its becoming the typical show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29rangamma

rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritusimple

I wish they seriously cud hav toned down sarika's character a bit.. Murder is way too much.. Her being overtly materialistic was enough reason to reason d parting ways.. Maybe she cud hav just been a mean one.. I mean Samarth needed to b the meanest to hav a justified the separation but vikram was already alone so he had no pressure of society.. I feel the show needs to be slice of life the way I saw It initially but now its becoming the typical show
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life as such is simple for many a people.But for some they have to face strange situations and there by abnormal behaviour.

This story is running in the realistic sense, BUT Sarika.Why can't we have people like her in day to day's life

We see in Savdhan India strange and terrible incidents committed by the people among us

So there may be exageration ,but in reality such people exist, also we need some masala to add flavour to our story.

Sarika's killer instict is must for the union of ViBha
paki-kuri Newbie
paki-kuri
paki-kuri

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I totally agree really dislike her scenes shes soo self obsessed hate her chatacter
kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I believe there was a need for Sarka to make her appearance so that Vikram could move on. We also get to see the difference between puppy love and love between mature couple. The latter usually has a solid foundation whilst the former has passion as the main focal point. I also believe (hope) that the negativity of Sarika will not overshadow the positivity of the developing love between vikram and shobha. I also would like sharda to see her daughter for who she is and not be blind as she was in the case of her son. That would be a real turning point in hindi tv serial, where the villain usually has the upper hand.

Edited by kiranpreethee - 28 December 2014 at 5:19am

Go to top