Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Read Ol parts in one go. Very nice dear
Love the nok jhok b/w ishra 
do cont.

Piyu97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

...PART 9...

"BASS SAATH HO TERA"

Raman says that he has claustrophobia. Hearing this Ishita breaks down. She couldn't see her love suffering in the lift like this. Raman was sweating, he was breathing vigorously, but somewhere, in subconscious mind he knew that Ishita will save him and get him out of the lift soon. Ishita had a small water bottle in her purse. She took it out and tries to make Raman drink. She holds him tightly against her body, so close, that even wind couldn't pass between them. 
Ishita - Raman, kuch nahi hoga aapko, main kuch nahi hone dungi. Aap paani piyo.
Raman holds her hands and drinks the water. Ishita rubs his forehead and face with her pallu. She Hugs him tight. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but she was strong and bold, supporting Raman to the fullest. 
Ishita - Raman, abhi aap theek ho? Kaisa lag raha hai aapko? 
Before Raman could answer to her question, she makes him lean against the wall of the lift and runs to the other side and calls out loud for help.
Ishita - Arrey Koyi hai! Aap log Kya kar rahe ho. Koyi aadmi itni der ander kaise reh sakta hai. Agar mere pati ko kuch ho jaata hai nah toh main aap logon ko chodungi nahi. 
Raman from behind lifts up his head and looks at Ishita. His eyes were filled with love for her. He called with a very soft voice, "Ishita" 
Ishita - Raman? Kuch chahiye aapko? Ghutan ho rahi hai? Aap tension matt lo main yehi pe hoon, aapke paas. 
Raman (feeble voice) - madrasan, itna tension Legi, toh daure padhne lagenge. 
Kuch nahi huya his mujhe. 
Ishita (tears rolling down her cheeks) - Raman, aapko kuch ho Gaya nah toh main toh marr.. 
Raman closes her mouth with his hands and stares into her eyes. There was so much pain in them, so much concern and so much love that he could drown in them. He hugs her and says, "jab tak tum mere saath ho, mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta" 
Ishita softly whispers his name and pats his head. 
Ishita immensely starts hugging him, just to make him forget that they're stuck in the lift. Suddenly a voice comes from the other side of lift again. 
Voice - sir, lift almost theek ho gayi hai. Aap logo ko paani chahiye. 
Ishita - nahi! Aap log bass jaldi se chaalu karo lift ko. 
Voice - okay ma'am! We're almost there. 
Ishita turns back to Raman, he was almost collapsing. She comes running to him and holds him tight. She starts whispering in his ears, "kuch nahi hoga aapko. Aap theek hai. Raman, keep breathing, main hoon yehi pe" 
Raman tightly held her back. 

Five minutes later, the lights turn on and the lift starts moving with a jerk. 
Raman partially opens his eyes. Ishita makes him drink water. Within a minute or two, they reach the ground floor. The lift doors open wide. Ishita finds a whole lot of people standing outside the lift. The service man comes and helps Ishita in picking up Raman. Raman stands up taking support of Ishita. He was exhausted, wet with sweat, his eyes had tuned red, he struggled with his breath. The manager of the hotel comes. 
Manager - oh my god! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience ma'am.
Ishita - shut up! Agar Inhe kuch ho jaata toh? Main complain karungi aapke hotel ke khilaaf. This is 5 star hotel, aur aise Dhyaan rakhte hai aap apney guests ka? Shame on you all. 
Ishita - aap.. 
Raman (cutting her in between) - Ishitaaa! Main theek hoon. 
He had a feeble and weak voice. 
Manager - I'm sorry ma'am! Aapka car wait kar rahi hai bahar. Aap sir ko please hospital le jayiye. 
Ishita not bothering his words walks straight to the car. She helps Raman In getting inside the car. She goes to he driver seat and rushes the car to the hospital. 
She runs inside the hospital carrying and pulling Raman half way. The doctors come and take him inside the check up room, where Ishita wasn't allowed. 
Ishita breaks down completely. She Falls down on the bench near the room and sobs. 20 minutes later the doctor comes out. He speaks to Ishita. 
Ishita - doctor! Raman kaise hai? 
Doctor - nothing to worry, zyada der lift mein band rehne ki wajah se breathing mein thodi si problem ho gayi thi, isliye unconscious ho Gaye the. But now, he's absolutely fine. 
Ishita - thank you doctor! Thank you so much. 
Doctor - I'm surprised ki aap ek doctor hoke bhi aise ghabra Gaye. Claustrophobic patients ko Aisa ho jaata hai, there's nothing to worry about.
Ishita - I don't know, main bohot darr gayi thi. Mujhe toh pata bhi nahi tha ki unhe yeh problem hai. Kya main unse mil sakti hoon? 
Doctor - yeah of course. 
Ishita - thank you doctor. Kab ghar leke jaa sakte hai unhe? 
Doctor - let him rest for an hour, phir aap le jayiye unhe. And don't worry! He's absolutely fine. 
Ishita - thank you doctor. 
The doctor leave. Ishita rubs her tears and walks to the door. She slowly opens the door. Raman looks up at her. She comes near him and sits on the bed on which he was lying. Raman tries to sit up. Ishita helps him out. Raman sits firmly resting his back behind. He takes Ishita's hand in his hands and looks at her face. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't hide her emotions anymore. 
Raman - hey! Hey! Kuch nahi huya hai mujhe. Bilkul theek hoon main. 
Ishita doesn't look up. She keeps sobbing. 
Raman - ishitaaa! Main theek hoon baba. Dekho toh ek baar? Kya huya? Biwi ka pyaar doctor pe bhaadi padh Gaya?
Ishita hits him on his arm and looks up. Her eyes were red and she had tears rolling down her cheeks. And then finally she speaks. 
Ishita - main bohot darr gayi thi Raman. Kuch ho jaata toh? 
Raman - Ishita, thodi si breathing problem ho gayi thi. Tum toh aise ghabra rahi ho jaise mujhe heart attack aaya tha. 
Ishita - aap Thoda bhi serious nahi ho. Meri jaan nikal gayi thi pata hai? 
Raman - hey! Main toh yehi hoon. Toh tumhari jaan kahan nikal gayi? 
Ishita laughs out uncontrollably. 
Ishita - aap thakte nahi ho nah? Hospital bed mein baithke aapko mazak sujh raha hai. 
Raman - Kya Kare! Jiski biwi kaatne ko daure baat baat pe, usko thanda Karne ka yehi ek tarika hai. 
Ishita - kuch bhi. ( smiles cutely) 
Raman - mujhe cool rehene ko Bolti ho, manager pe toh aise chilla rahi thi ki maano abhi khaa jayogi. 
Ishita - Kya karoon? Sangati ka Asar hai. 
Raman - Achcha? 
Ishita - hmm... ( smiles) 
They both smile at each other and hug. Raman tightly holds Ishita and combs through her hair. 
Raman - kuch nahi ho sakta mujhe. Tum jaise pagal madrasan ko jhel Raha hoon, toh claustrophobia Kya cheez hai. 
Ishita hits him and they both start laughing. Raman withdraws from the hug. He kisses Ishita on her forehead. She closes her eyes and feels his lips against her skin. 
He slowly moves towards her ears and strikes her hair locks. He Whispers in her ears, "I love you Meri Jhansi ki Rani" 
Ishita smiles while feeling his breath so close to her skin. 
She replies saying, "I love you too Romantic Kumar" 

Edited by Piyu97 - 9 years ago
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...superb update...
Lift scene ,My god u almost killed them,ishita 
supporting in such condition was nice...
caring , concern of ishita was perfectly shown...
while lift opened Ishita was JKR mode, what an class for manager.😆😆..
Hospital scene convo, nok-jhok and romance awesome...
the best part was they said - "I love you Jhansi ki Rani" ,"I love you too Romantic Kumar"❤️❤️❤️ ...
one liners was fab...
thoroughly enjoyed and just loved it ...

very well written👏👏...
good job piyu⭐️...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 9 years ago
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love this part tooo...😉
awesome update dear 👏
seriously you expressed there love so well it was clearly visible how ishu was worried bechari ke tho jaan hi nikalgaye...
hahaha lovely dialogues for raman...
thank u so much... 😊
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nive...
just read it in one go...loved it.. thanks fr d pm...
pls do send me om again when u update
minakrish thumbnail
This was so awesome.
I want more... <3
Piyu97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akshatha19

wow...superb update...

Lift scene ,My god u almost killed them,ishita 
supporting in such condition was nice...
caring , concern of ishita was perfectly shown...
while lift opened Ishita was JKR mode, what an class for manager.😆😆..
Hospital scene convo, nok-jhok and romance awesome...
the best part was they said - "I love you Jhansi ki Rani" ,"I love you too Romantic Kumar"❤️❤️❤️ ...
one liners was fab...
thoroughly enjoyed and just loved it ...

very well written👏👏...
good job piyu⭐️...

Haha! No I really didn't mean to kill then Akshatha, I'm claustrophobic too, so I know what happens when you're stuck inside the lift. That's the reason could write Raman's problem well. 
Thanks for the analysis. Was waiting for your comment. 😊
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update
thanks for the pm