India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Few doubts. Please help.

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I am Sharon Naina, new to the forum but a very old viewer.
I started watching BV again today after a span of many days.
So, I have a few doubts:

1. What is Anandi's father's disease?
2. Why has Anup gone all negative?
3. Why are Anup and Alok at loggerheads?
4. Why are Saanchi and Vivek separated?
5. Why doesn't Nandu like Niranjan?

I know that's a lot of question but please answer!! I need to catchup with the show again.
Please answer!!

Thank you so much.

Sharon Naina

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Same me didnt watch a long time :/ and same qust me wanted to know..yest I didnt know what to watchvn saw BV soo ...
vandoor Senior Member
vandoor
vandoor

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharonroy

So, I have a few doubts:

I know that's a lot of question but please answer!! I need to catchup with the show again.
Please answer!!

Thank you so much.

Sharon Naina

hello Sharon..!

1. Anandi's father is suffering from some infectious disease in which his body itches though they hav nt revealed any technical name of d disease..

2. why Anup has gone negative is a very complicated issue just like his state of mind right now..Due to negligency or watever ,he put alok'in a loss-financially as well as reputation-wise. alok scolded him 4 dat..Then 1 thing led 2 another . he thought he is being considered useless, no1 luves him, he has been left behind in d race of life in d last 25 yrs etc. And 2 add fuel, DB furthered aggravated d situation by saying all nonsense things against every1 including anandi. Consequently he has becum a bit selfish person who has become blind in his desire 2 show his superiority 2 evry1 so much dat he cant see his own son's pain.

3. I think its answered. Naturally Alok didnt like anup's irrational attitude, his way of talking 2 anandi at times n above all..his demand of SHARE IN THE PROPERTY n den selling it off 4 money.
Also he stole anandi's employees n staff by uneven means( he secretly used d record file of bhaili)

4. Sanchi n vivek got separated because of their own misunderstanding.. as sanchi got promotion in office n used 2 be hugely appreciated by her boss, vivek got insecure. Gradually d distance grew between dem which cud neither be detected timely by snachi nor given a logical thought 2 by vivek...so finally they separated..( but nw they r united after sanchi had a miscarriage n her MIL gave vivek an earful)

5.Nandu doesnt like N bcz he thinks N wud separate him frm his mom Gehna or dat he wud nt care 4 him later on...all these thoughts were dropped in his ears by his friend gopal..

I have tried my best 2 answer ur questions..but all d above views r my own they might b different 4 different people..
but once u restart watching d show..m sure u will hav ur own views abt these questions..!!
HAPPY WATCHING!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaDarsh-AaRaMissesha

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandoor

So, I have a few doubts:

Please answer!!

Thank you so much.

Sharon Naina

hello Sharon..!

1. Anandi's father is suffering from some infectious disease in which his body itches though they hav nt revealed any technical name of d disease..

2. why Anup has gone negative is a very complicated issue just like his state of mind right now..Due to negligency or watever ,he put alok'in a loss-financially as well as reputation-wise. alok scolded him 4 dat..Then 1 thing led 2 another . he thought he is being considered useless, no1 luves him, he has been left behind in d race of life in d last 25 yrs etc. And 2 add fuel, DB furthered aggravated d situation by saying all nonsense things against every1 including anandi. Consequently he has becum a bit selfish person who has become blind in his desire 2 show his superiority 2 evry1 so much dat he cant see his own son's pain.

3. I think its answered. Naturally Alok didnt like anup's irrational attitude, his way of talking 2 anandi at times n above all..his demand of SHARE IN THE PROPERTY n den selling it off 4 money.
Also he stole anandi's employees n staff by uneven means( he secretly used d record file of bhaili)

4. Sanchi n vivek got separated because of their own misunderstanding.. as sanchi got promotion in office n used 2 be hugely appreciated by her boss, vivek got insecure. Gradually d distance grew between dem which cud neither be detected timely by snachi nor given a logical thought 2 by vivek...so finally they separated..( but nw they r united after sanchi had a miscarriage n her MIL gave vivek an earful)

5.Nandu doesnt like N bcz he thinks N wud separate him frm his mom Gehna or dat he wud nt care 4 him later on...all these thoughts were dropped in his ears by his friend gopal..

I have tried my best 2 answer ur questions..but all d above views r my own they might b different 4 different people..
but once u restart watching d show..m sure u will hav ur own views abt these questions..!!
HAPPY WATCHING!!

Thank you so much!! Now, I can finally watch without  being clueless about what's going on. Thank you :)

vandoor Senior Member
vandoor
vandoor

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vandoor

So, I have a few doubts:

Please answer!!

Thank you so much.

Sharon Naina

hello Sharon..!

HAPPY WATCHING!!

Thank you so much!! Now, I can finally watch without  being clueless about what's going on. Thank you :)

My pleasureSmile

swathimanjula69 Senior Member
swathimanjula69
swathimanjula69

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
N1. What is Anandi's father's disease?
Ans: He's suffering with skin disease. Viewers have complained about Anandi's lack of care towards father. To keep viewers happy CVs made such a dirty disease to create more drama

Anup's mistakes has been openly said by Alok first then by Anandi. every human got ego and pride. some people turns it into positive and some to negative. adding fuel to fire DB is poisoning him daily against his own people

Ans second is applicaple for third as well

Sachi's own mistake only. Instead of giving importance to vivek she gave more time to her job and her boss

5. Why doesn't Nandu like Niranjan
Nandu misguided by his friend Gopal. hence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top