Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

26.12.2014 - IshRa sub-standard Romance, DevDas Mihir, Sanskaari ASHOK (Page 2)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Joined: 15 October 2014
Posts: 4156

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

The whole episode was like a tacky third grade comedy show - mihir, ashok, ishra and even shagun- simi abla naari dialogueAngry Paani sar se upar ja chuka hai, now nothing more will affect me! Bring it on, atleast can have a few laughs...LOL


Most people would not agree with me...but I really felt today's episode didnt have much to gush about..or go awww about...IshRa weren't the usual tadka wali chhok wali daal...they were...plain daal...plain ubli hui sabzi...blah..

Because epis these days just focus on ADI...him crying, not sleeping, crying, calling ASHOK Uncle-Papa, getting frightened, going for a walk, going to the loo and pretty much EVERYTHING, Ive decided to look for funny things to sustain myself during this torturous track...

And hence...Suraj's Jagraata Bandage, I shall not forget ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Joined: 15 May 2013
Posts: 1695

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya

Well I think the actors themselves arent liking the story and how it is going now. They know all of this is just forced, so they have lost interest in it. When you are working that hard for something, you would want it to be good, but when you know its utter nonsense, completely out of character why put in the effort!!!OuchI feel sorry for them, i really do! Especially for Karan. Such a charming and talented actor lost just for comedy (sometimes) and crying (most of the times)!!Cry
I think Sonali Zaffer has got writer's block now, so the story is being continued by Ekta herself, or that sorry excuse of a creative head they have- Mr. Sick-Chand!!!Dead


Agree with you 100%. When such ridiculous and disgusting track is going on I wonder if the actors even have a say in it. I wonder if it is acceptable to them. This is my first soap and I was happy that I am a fan of it and asked all my friends yo watch. Trust me all of them are mad at me. First of all I feel bad for the actors that they have to work hard to put up a six day show. It is taxing and honestly the freshness they had before is lost now, I feel the story is not going anywhere it is better to end it with some dignity and sanity left. It is better to have good memories of the show rather than remember it as a tacky show with disgusting tracks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23anjs

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Joined: 15 October 2014
Posts: 4156

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

Originally posted by drishtimaurya

Well I think the actors themselves arent liking the story and how it is going now. They know all of this is just forced, so they have lost interest in it. When you are working that hard for something, you would want it to be good, but when you know its utter nonsense, completely out of character why put in the effort!!!OuchI feel sorry for them, i really do! Especially for Karan. Such a charming and talented actor lost just for comedy (sometimes) and crying (most of the times)!!Cry
I think Sonali Zaffer has got writer's block now, so the story is being continued by Ekta herself, or that sorry excuse of a creative head they have- Mr. Sick-Chand!!!Dead


Agree with you 100%. When such ridiculous and disgusting track is going on I wonder if the actors even have a say in it. I wonder if it is acceptable to them. This is my first soap and I was happy that I am a fan of it and asked all my friends yo watch. Trust me all of them are mad at me. First of all I feel bad for the actors that they have to work hard to put up a six day show. It is taxing and honestly the freshness they had before is lost now, I feel the story is not going anywhere it is better to end it with some dignity and sanity left. It is better to have good memories of the show rather than remember it as a tacky show with disgusting tracks.

@bold - Yes! the freshness is GONE. GONE to return..when...we dunno...

I thought I was the only one who thought today's epi was tacky and unimpressive...I usually go gaga oveR IshRa nokjhok...but today...they had me reacting like I had a bucket of ice water dumped on my head...WET..DAMP...COLD...IRRITATING
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Joined: 12 January 2014
Posts: 14496

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I dont know surprisingly I liked Ishra nok jhok except ya ofcourse they went overboard with x ray goggles Tongue
N i loved watching Ashok in a veshti ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Joined: 12 January 2014
Posts: 14496

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Rest all is Dead anyways WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Joined: 15 October 2014
Posts: 4156

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

I dont know surprisingly I liked Ishra nok jhok except ya ofcourse they went overboard with x ray goggles Tongue
N i loved watching Ashok in a veshti ROFL


I didnt. Their teasing seemed forced..their flirting, not quite impactful..

I liked it only for a nanosecond when Raman said "sab aar paar dekh sakta hun" and hinted he could see Ishita's black bra strap...had Ishita not jumped up and about like a teenager..taking the blanket to cover herself and reacting weirdly...I might've liked it better...

Ii would've liked it immensely had Raman peeked at her while she got out of the bathroom in a bathrobe or something...so yeah...the x-ray thing didnt do it for me..

also KP's acting was a bit off...not hard-hitting like it wud make me double over at his one-liners..

that's a veshti?? It looked really nice btw...but somehow...since am used to seeing Ashok in suits and blazers and acting like a creep...i havnt got accustomed to his veshti-wearing avtar, or his Sanskaari image...all the while going "Amma Appa"...etc etc..

but yeah, I'll admit ONE THING ...as much as I hate him for nearly molesting Ishita and being the creep he is...the way he said a few Tamil lines today...the way he seemed to be "trying" to impress his in-laws and become one of them...the fact that he made that effort for Mihika, makes me wonder if it is gonna turn real...like...would he actually fall for her? like, love love??

That aside...he really looked like he turned up for a theme party..like a lost kid who didnt know what to do and so ended up wearing that Tongue on the other hand, Raman in the veshti had me DROOLING over him...he is a Gujju ...he pulls of Punjaabi like he OWNS it...and carried being a off Tamilian like it was baayen haath ka khel for him...He COMMANDED my attention and looked jaw-dropping hot...cant say that for ASHOK :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs--Megha--

kuhu_d Senior Member
kuhu_d
kuhu_d

Joined: 29 April 2014
Posts: 492

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Hahaha...i love ur comment about ashok having dressed up for a fancy-dress party...

but i have to admit-MIHIR was the worst today!!! neither did he look drunk nor hurt! usually i love mihir, and i love how raj plays the role..but since his crying about mihika, i felt it was just soo fake.

mihika dropping the bag n do feet touching was another bakwas! WTH was this? looked like that scene from K3G where kajol touched AB feet-over-dramatic

though i found the xray glasses stupid, n more how ishita believed him (come on u r a doctor!!!!) but i found it cute how raman was teasing her...

I totally agree with u-since few months i m also missing the heart-teaching part of YHM...now its just a "serial" with no emotions!!! i don't know where the spark is?! its there for 1 episode out of 30..before it was just different




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Joined: 15 October 2014
Posts: 4156

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuhu_d

Hahaha...i love ur comment about ashok having dressed up for a fancy-dress party...

but i have to admit-MIHIR was the worst today!!! neither did he look drunk nor hurt! usually i love mihir, and i love how raj plays the role..but since his crying about mihika, i felt it was just soo fake.

mihika dropping the bag n do feet touching was another bakwas! WTH was this? looked like that scene from K3G where kajol touched AB feet-over-dramatic

though i found the xray glasses stupid, n more how ishita believed him (come on u r a doctor!!!!) but i found it cute how raman was teasing her...

I totally agree with u-since few months i m also missing the heart-teaching part of YHM...now its just a "serial" with no emotions!!! i don't know where the spark is?! its there for 1 episode out of 30..before it was just different





@bold - ROFL ROFL

na na...i dont hve a prob with mihir cying...remember how he shed buckets during the confession scene before he was to be engaged to Trisha...and then very recently, during the Shagun wedding fiasco...he looked GENUINELY hurt and broken...but yest was like...blah! kya dheema dheema acting! didnt feel it...

LOL...U remember!! I was trying hard to remember yeh scene kahan se lift kiya...saare producrs ek jaise hi hain yaar...nayi purani movies se kuch mish-mash karke dikha dete hain :P Mihika is not sure woh vamp banegi ki ASHOK ki dulhan :p

Kuhu...i found that x-ray part STUPID. Period. 

But yeah, I would've liked it better had DT not behaved in such a juvenile fashion...for me, the biggest prob was RAMAN didnt LOOK drunk enough Angry and that's why in MY eyes...it was sub-standard flirting/romance...when we;ve been dished out WAAYYY more intense, HOTTER episodes...this was like...bleh!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishra ishra ishra:-)

2

Author: v.s.k_fangirl   Replies: 13   Views: 15354

v.s.k_fangirl 13 15354 04 May 2015 at 6:29am by Muku007
ishra my edits..bcos again the track is not for ishra

2 3 4

Author: sristhi   Replies: 27   Views: 13991

sristhi 27 13991 30 January 2015 at 4:19am by ridzisharma80
ashok vs mani and ashok vs. mihika

Author: ashat123   Replies: 7   Views: 1276

ashat123 7 1276 30 October 2014 at 3:17am by ashat123
ISHRA ..the essence of ishra ..when possesiveness turns obsessiveness

Author: mishkatfanfrevr   Replies: 0   Views: 8779

mishkatfanfrevr 0 8779 28 October 2014 at 8:45am by mishkatfanfrevr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index