India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

26.12.2014 - IshRa sub-standard Romance, DevDas Mihir, Sanskaari ASHOK

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
The episode was  A NON-DESCRIPT YAWN-WORTHY one...the only thing that made my day was Suraj with the fake bandage wrapped around his head...looked like he was attending Jagraata or something...like those Bum Bhole types who wear those orange headbands...ROFL

Now...to the unavoidable cringeworthy basics...

Toshi ji ASKED Ishita "thode dinon ke liye ADI se door reh sakti hai" 

"ADI bhi dara sehma hai...woh itni jaldi tujhse ghul-mil nahin payega"

and Ishita Bhalla believed it like Toshi ji had just asked her to lend Shagun one of her gawdy, Godawful sarees for those blingy  wedding functions...like it was the MOST NATURAL thing to ask of a DIL, in the wake of the dumped EX-DIL gracing the Bhalla house...such a WONDERFUL opportunity to make Shagun's schemes reach fruition...Hats off Toshi ji...you just opened the doors for your EX-BAHU to make her moves freely on your short-fused emotional son...

How predictable...the CVs somehow JUST WANT TO make Shagun wind up in RAMAN's room or vice-versa...Santoshi's brains have been fried too much. She thinks her son is above all bodily desires...

I was wondering - ADI managed fine living with two SEASONED creeps in the Khanna House...he didnt feel "dara hua" and "sehma" receiving tutelage under Param and burning himself and sending Ishita off to a sidey, cheap-looking bar...What's there to scare him NOW?? Ishita's baked-up face maybe? Or maybe because he's scared she will launch into a 15min lecture session if she finds him doing something he should'nt be doing??Tongue

ASHOK greeted the Iyers with a "Wannakam"??? Dressed in a lungi with a tilak on his forehead, he tried to impress his in-laws by mouthing few more lines in Tamil. I am shocked that the Iyers ACTUALLY went to see Lambu and his prized catch...Whatever the CVs do, they should JUST NOT dress ASHOK as a Tamil...he single-handedly RUINED the elegance of Tamil attire...looked like he's turned up for a theme party or something..made me ROFLROFL

Mihika is ANGRY that ASHOK invited her parents and Vandu-Bala??? What for? What did she expect? That they're living in a forest in one of those wooden cottages, where no one can reach them??? She BORED me to death today...and I would've preferred ASHOK and SURAJ's NON-JOKES, to her indignance and misplaced anger..

Vandu cried, Bala and the Iyers GIFTED ASHOK...nobody said ONE WORD to Mihika..not even  QUESTIONED her...This hope is also gone now..Now ASHOK has OFFICIALLY been accepted as Iyer Daamad...Hail the sanskaaris!!

Raman says "I dont wanna leave ADI alone"

I was laughing my guts out. ADI doesn't want to leave HIM alone, rather ROFL

The fake coochie-coo scene depicting the telephonic conversation between IshRa...Ishita's fake concern for Mihir, for Raman (that he shouldn't go overboard with his drinking), Raman's attempts at trying to sound like a MANLY man and thwart his wifey's multiple questions...JUST didnt  hit the mark...JUST didnt make me feel jittery...or excited like a teenager...Something seemed off..

The taunts didnt seem heartfelt...the impact, barely there...

Raman's usual tadka masala in the dialogue delivery...was missingUnhappy I guess he's still in vacation mode

Ishita was AS FAKE AS POSSIBLE. Right after goading her unfortunate parents to pay a visit to the creep, she wanted to make sure MIHIR was fine...Of course he was not! Who would be happy with his fiance married to a lech who's tried molesting her in myriad interesting ways???

Fast forward to the scene AFTER the drinking party at Mihir's...

RAMAN was SUPPOSED to look drunk...he looked comic, instead. 

He looked like he was trying too hard. The drunk Raman during the IshMANI track MOVED me...made me come close to tears...made me want to reach out to him and hug him..This pseudo-drunk RAMAN had me wanting to kick him in the butt

The interaction between IshRa in this homecoming scene wasn't ONE BIT enjoyable. The lines sordid..the emotion, non-existent...Ishita's teasing disoriented and FAKE...RAMAN's rebuttal misplaced and ...well...not as Masaledaar as his usual one-liners...

The stupid "company ke glasses hain...sab aar paar dikhta hai" was an UNNECESSARY FORCED insertion in the episode to keep us ANGRY, dissatisfied viewers at bay, while continuing with the utter nonsense shown in the last 3-4 days...

RAMAN didn't look naughty enough while whispering into Ishita's ears that "he can see she is wearing black inside"...didn't look like he'd really embarrassed his wife...Oh HECK! HE JUST DIDNT LOOK DRUNK ENOUGH...and fake-drunk actors piss me off worse than anything..

An earlier episode of RAMAN peeking from under his blanket, watching ISHITA sew her blouse buttons was WAYYY HOTTER...NAUGHTIER...SEXIER...subtle, and still had ISHITA going read in the face...there was this quiet understated understanding that they were OPPOSITES and no matter how MUCH they denied it..they both felt the inescapable heat...the attraction...the electric sparks..

Today's black undergarment scene was just ...BLAH.

What's happened to the leads? Why such dead, uninteresting acting? Where has our very own Angry Young Man gone? The Raman Bhalla who could make women go weak in their knees with just a wink and that sly grin? Today I JUST could'nt take my eyes off his FOREVER-GROWING BEARD which has started to make him look like an unemployed bloke now...

Ishita's fake acting today...was the FAKEST ever!!

Mihir put up a really brave front...trying to get over his bimbo ex-fiance..."Free bird" "Special champagne" "Mihika abhi apni life mein sukhi hai"

Somehow...I didnt feel a genuine chord striking with his act today...but maybe, it was supposed to feel that way...like he was trying to be okay, when he really wasn't...the DevDas look...

All the MEN in YHM have signed a contract stating NO MATTER HOW idiotic and foolish the female leads behave...EVEN if they invite molesters right inside the house, or marry them or chant their MALE BESTIES' names frickin day in and day out, the MEN HAVE to feel sory...So yeah, MIHIR thinks he "wasn't strong enough to support MIHIKA during the hotel-room near-rape fiasco..and so..she's gone off and married some STRONGER"..."Stronger" ???? ASHOK is STRONG?? What's happened to the CVs?? Who's suggesting these male-bashing, regressive lines??

Have they LOST IT? Since they weren't happy enough with painting RAMAN as a lovesick puppy, they've started portraying MIHIR as a Devdas now??? This is UNBEARABLE...the glorification of stupid, insensible, know-it-all women in this show has reached NEW heights Angry

RAMAN, I'm sorry to say is behaving like an Ishita-lookalike even in her absence...the long-due bhashan "jo hua shayad acche ke liye hua" was THANKFULLY interrupted by Romi, who politely asked his Bhai not to give gyaan...thank god for ROMI, or I'd have to endure ANOTHER 5 minute Bhashan on "Whatever happens, happens for the best...Gita mein likha hai karm karo, lekin phal ki chinta mat karo" and all...

Shagun is back in action...drinking away to glory or atleast APPEARING to be drunk...while trying to gain Simmi's sympathy...

"Single mother hun...apne bacche hi future ke baare mein sochna padta hai"

HOW PREDICTABLE...nothing new..she BORED me today...even the vamps and the villains have lost their hold over us...

Plastic-faced MORON is scared they'll be thrown out of Bhalla House...I wanted to tell him "No MORON, as long as you cry and act hysterical...the Bhallas and even Ishita will forgive you if you burn down the ENTIRE house"

ADI has NO EXPRESSION whatsoever...He looks like a stepni of some other child actor gone off on a long, long holiday...Can the CVs find out SOMEONE to replace him?? He isnt exactly indispensable...

PRECAP - Ruhi informs her Ishima that ADI is nowhere to be seen in the house. Ishita looks on frantically for him...Now ADI drama will start...EVERYONE will root for him...touch his feet...do his bidding...pamper him like he's a prince..and I will feel like whacking ADI and Ishita EVERY minute for it...

Maybe he'll blurt - "I dont like Ishita Aunty..Woh mujhe ghar se nikaal dengi" and then RAMAN will put on that pained, majboor expression and request Ishita to "please door rehna till ADI becomes NORMAL"..

ufff...

For the record..even Ishita's so-called concerned look for ADI isnt looking genuine. What's the deal with DT? Has too much sugar gotten to her???

P.S. I am all okay for Mihir faking it till he makes it. If he wants to drink buckets of alcohol before setting his sights on someone really worth his salt, I'll gladly accept. Would love to see him flaunting it in Mihika's face while the bimbo shuttles her time between saving herself from getting molested and acting like ASHOK's  arm-candy..

P.S. I know the CVs are probably working their arses off, but these unimpressive attempts at catching our attention by flinging measly randomly pieced-together IshRa moments will NOT help. I would rather have the leads drown in misery and maaro kulhaadi on their legs as well as mine, rather than see them engage in sub-standard joking/taunting/flirting. 

Edited by gravity23 - 26 December 2014 at 9:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ratheesh1993vvegasakwDivan.kuhu_dfym23dhara88Ishrafanno1Pinky.Rayaankita_sidanamomb24desire_nikkiratna.nandaanjs..Amri..

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Well I think the actors themselves arent liking the story and how it is going now. They know all of this is just forced, so they have lost interest in it. When you are working that hard for something, you would want it to be good, but when you know its utter nonsense, completely out of character why put in the effort!!!OuchI feel sorry for them, i really do! Especially for Karan. Such a charming and talented actor lost just for comedy (sometimes) and crying (most of the times)!!Cry
I think Sonali Zaffer has got writer's block now, so the story is being continued by Ekta herself, or that sorry excuse of a creative head they have- Mr. Sick-Chand!!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRiseIshrafanno1gravity23K.S.--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya

Well I think the actors themselves arent liking the story and how it is going now. They know all of this is just forced, so they have lost interest in it. When you are working that hard for something, you would want it to be good, but when you know its utter nonsense, completely out of character why put in the effort!!!OuchI feel sorry for them, i really do! Especially for Karan. Such a charming and talented actor lost just for comedy (sometimes) and crying (most of the times)!!Cry
I think Sonali Zaffer has got writer's block now, so the story is being continued by Ekta herself, or that sorry excuse of a creative head they have- Mr. Sick-Chand!!!Dead

I guess...Even I felt so...IshRa nok-jhok was sooo NON-DESCRIPT...lacked the punch...it LOOKED so made-up and irritating...RAMAN dint look one bit drunk...nor Ishita concerned, caring, suspicious, teasing NOTHING...

I also feel sorry for them...ESPECIALLY Raman...he is SUCH a fab actor..and if we viewers feel he was nt genuine enuff...there's something really wrong with this whole thing...

I understand the writers have a tough job in their hands...to churn out one after the other jaw-dropping episode CONSISTENTLY, isnt possible..but when you've been BANKING ON the lead pair's UNMISTAKABLE SCORCHING chemistry, wont you try hard to do some damage control, considering the other tracks are super-crappy?? I mean, if ISHRA romance and nok-jhok would;e been HALF AS REAL and Flirtatious...I wouldn't have minded Shagun walking about the house in a bathrobe! 

I had eyes ONLY for them..and sadly, they dint move me ONE BIT today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yagnapridrishtimaurya..Amri..

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

The episode was  A NON-DESCRIPT YAWN-WORTHY one...the only thing that made my day was Suraj with the fake bandage wrapped around his head...looked like he was attending Jagraata or something...like those Bum Bhole types who wear those orange headbands...ROFL

Yes I found sasuma going for alien jagrataLOLLOLLOL

Toshi ji ASKED Ishita "thode dinon ke liye ADI se door reh sakti hai" - Toshi seedhe bol naa jaa tera time up now ghar ka chiraag ki baariAngry...toshi i feel like slapping u straight away eeerrr CVs

Raman says "I dont wanna leave ADI alone" Great as expected ...CRAP!!!!!!

RAMAN was SUPPOSED to look drunk...he looked comic, instead. ROFL true ary isse accha sach me pi ke kar leta sceneLOLLOLLOL

RAMAN didn't look naughty enough while whispering into Ishita's ears that "he can see she is wearing black inside"...didn't look like he'd really embarrassed his wife...Oh HECK! HE JUST DIDNT LOOK DRUNK ENOUGH...and fake-drunk actors piss me off worse than anything..I agree if drunk state acting doesnt come out well it turns to comedy
LOL
An earlier episode of RAMAN peeking from under his blanket, watching ISHITA sew her blouse buttons was WAYYY HOTTER...NAUGHTIER...SEXIER...subtle, and still had ISHITA going read in the face...there was this quiet understated understanding that they were OPPOSITES and no matter how MUCH they denied it..they both felt the inescapable heat...the attraction...the electric sparks..Uff that scene was so intense..they really need a break to come back to romantic mode...i guess they are taking us for granted

Ishita's fake acting today...was the FAKEST ever!!She is GOD DAMM fake sometimes but bcoz of her pretty face we let her go otherwise..Wink

RAMAN, I'm sorry to say is behaving like an Ishita-lookalike even in her absence...the long-due bhashan "jo hua shayad acche ke liye hua" was THANKFULLY interrupted by Romi, who politely asked his Bhai not to give gyaan...thank god for ROMI, or I'd have to endure ANOTHER 5 minute Bhashan on "Whatever happens, happens for the best...Gita mein likha hai karm karo, lekin phal ki chinta mat karo" and all...

Shagun is back in action...drinking away to glory or atleast APPEARING to be drunk...while trying to gain Simmi's sympathy...

HOW PREDICTABLE...nothing new..she BORED me today...even the vamps and the villains have lost their hold over us...

Plastic-faced MORON is scared they'll be thrown out of Bhalla House...I wanted to tell him "No MORON, as long as you cry and act hysterical...the Bhallas and even Ishita will forgive you if you burn down the ENTIRE house"

ADI has NO EXPRESSION whatsoever...He looks like a stepni of some other child actor gone off on a long, long holiday...Can the CVs find out SOMEONE to replace him?? He isnt exactly indispensable...

PRECAP - Ruhi informs her Ishima that ADI is nowhere to be seen in the house. Ishita looks on frantically for him...Now ADI drama will start...EVERYONE will root for him...touch his feet...do his bidding...pamper him like he's a prince..and I will feel like whacking ADI and Ishita EVERY minute for it... I thought there will be ishra scene in precap but this bewakoof madrasan is looking for creepy kid instead of bieng beside her hubby...now i really want her to be thrown out of bhalla house coz cant stand her sweetness...since there is news of raman sharing cake with shagun and divz going for vacation...definitely she will be out for one week...then Raman can arrange for one more photosession with his ex and drink...compare who was better...he will think my first choice was better teekhi hai ...aur mujhe zyaada sweet  khaane ki aadat nai..SleepySleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Originally posted by gravity23

Yes I found sasuma going for alien jagrataLOLLOLLOL

Toshi ji ASKED Ishita "thode dinon ke liye ADI se door reh sakti hai" - Toshi seedhe bol naa jaa tera time up now ghar ka chiraag ki baariAngry...toshi i feel like slapping u straight away eeerrr CVs

Raman says "I dont wanna leave ADI alone" Great as expected ...CRAP!!!!!!

RAMAN was SUPPOSED to look drunk...he looked comic, instead. ROFL true ary isse accha sach me pi ke kar leta sceneLOLLOLLOL

RAMAN didn't look naughty enough while whispering into Ishita's ears that "he can see she is wearing black inside"...didn't look like he'd really embarrassed his wife...Oh HECK! HE JUST DIDNT LOOK DRUNK ENOUGH...and fake-drunk actors piss me off worse than anything..I agree if drunk state acting doesnt come out well it turns to comedy
LOL
An earlier episode of RAMAN peeking from under his blanket, watching ISHITA sew her blouse buttons was WAYYY HOTTER...NAUGHTIER...SEXIER...subtle, and still had ISHITA going read in the face...there was this quiet understated understanding that they were OPPOSITES and no matter how MUCH they denied it..they both felt the inescapable heat...the attraction...the electric sparks..Uff that scene was so intense..they really need a break to come back to romantic mode...i guess they are taking us for granted

Ishita's fake acting today...was the FAKEST ever!!She is GOD DAMM fake sometimes but bcoz of her pretty face we let her go otherwise..Wink

PRECAP - Ruhi informs her Ishima that ADI is nowhere to be seen in the house. Ishita looks on frantically for him...Now ADI drama will start...EVERYONE will root for him...touch his feet...do his bidding...pamper him like he's a prince..and I will feel like whacking ADI and Ishita EVERY minute for it... I thought there will be ishra scene in precap but this bewakoof madrasan is looking for creepy kid instead of bieng beside her hubby...now i really want her to be thrown out of bhalla house coz cant stand her sweetness...since there is news of raman sharing cake with shagun and divz going for vacation...definitely she will be out for one week...then Raman can arrange for one more photosession with his ex and drink...compare who was better...he will think my first choice was better teekhi hai ...aur mujhe zyaada sweet  khaane ki aadat nai..SleepySleepySleepy

Alien Jagraata? Made me ROFL twice overROFL

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVVVEE Karan Patel...but I somehow cannot digest FAKE acting on the part of such a FAB actor, no matter HOW GORGEOUS he may be..

Yaar woh blouse-button wali, ya bathroom wali, ya baarish wali...KOI bhi scene repeat telecast kar lenge SAME style mein..tab bhi main dekh lungi...but yeh sub-standard flirting? jismein koi tadka hi na ho?? Yeh mujhe ekdum bekaar laga!!

Sorry, but main Ishita ka FAKE avtar jhel nahin paati...woh bahut khubsoorat hai...but when she tries to giggle like she did with MANI, it leaves me ROLLING MY EYES

Are you serious? Raman Bhalla will 'share a cake" with Shagun? Gayee Bhains Paani Mein...under the same roof Ex-Miyaan Ex-Biwi...what else can you expect? Only Ishita can be a Goddess...no one else can afford that luxury and be so saint-like...she deserves whatever's coming her way

crazy_bholi

teenager08 Groupbie
teenager08
teenager08

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Now that's a pretty long rant. Lol. Today's wpi was far far far better than yesterday's, and that's just saying karela is better than kadwa neem. :/ nevertheless, i could watch it. Yesterday was horrible, really. :/ i was SO pissed, can't even begin to tell u. :/

And today. ISHITA ISHITA ISHITA. what will we do of u? :/ u are a dentist for god's sakes. U must be knowing SOMETHING about physics. U must be having SOME sense to know that ur husband was just kidding. I'd be very honest, i enjoyed that scene. That's the weakness i have. Ishita and Raman. They're together on screen, i'l watch them (and that's the sole reason of my agony btw) lekin as an afterthought i went like, Ishita is really dumb. That's the only reasob i can fathom for Shagun's existence in Bhalla House. :S
Can u imagine Ishita stayed in the bathroom for 2hours just coz she thought her husband has x ray glasses. =)) That lady is dumb. Plain dumb. Bus.

And i so much agree with u on that Adi-Ishita part!! I mean with Ruhi, DT has love overflowing. It shows in her eyes. Just this morning i was watching that delivery scene. Where Ruhi says to Subbu's mom ki don't call Ishima a 'Baanjh'. And i was teary eyed everytime i watched that scene. (5 times. Yup, that scene just touches something in me)
And on watching the recent epi i can't even see one ounce of genuine love in her. Not for Ruhi and Adi toh is just out of question.. It's really sad. :( i love DT. But i just want to go upto her and say, please take control of Ishita. U are losing her. :/

And. What is EXACTLY the point of this whole drama somebody explain me please. End of the track, what is it that the Cv's want to achieve? If it's Ishita-Adi bonding, isn't it too early to show that? I mean just an year into the show and u'l show both the children have now become Ishita's? That way, role of Shagun would be over and she'd be the same old vamp of the tv. Im sure cv's don't want it. (Not that this bunch of crazies can be trusted anymore. :/)
And. If they want to show Ishita and Raman's bond, i refuse to digest this was the only way these two could have been brought closer. :S

Either ways, this is nonsense. U just can't show the ex and the current in the same house. Just NO. This is morally and ethically wrong. Abhi toh Raman ka side they aren't exploring much. Varna what are they trying to achieve i really have no idea. By the looks of it, the day is not far jab Raman will be comfortable with both his wives. Polygamy For The Win!! ;) :/

But now since this thing has started, i really want all of this to reach upto Ishita's infertility. The cv's portrayed Ishita's pain beautifully.. And even though they've turned hopeless, i can still think DT will do justice to whatever crap she'd be given when it would come down to Ishita's infertility. And just in case cv's want to show Ishita humane, they could show Ishita getting insecure atleast for Ruhi. (For Raman toh it's just foolish to even expect such a thing. But Ishita getting insecure, i'll HAPPILY BUY THAT.)

Never knew this show could me a sadist of such high order. Finding relief in seeing insecurities and infertility issues of a woman. :/

gravity23

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
The whole episode was like a tacky third grade comedy show - mihir, ashok, ishra and even shagun- simi abla naari dialogueAngry Paani sar se upar ja chuka hai, now nothing more will affect me! Bring it on, atleast can have a few laughs...LOL

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenager08

Now that's a pretty long rant. Lol. Today's wpi was far far far better than yesterday's, and that's just saying karela is better than kadwa neem. :/ nevertheless, i could watch it. Yesterday was horrible, really. :/ i was SO pissed, can't even begin to tell u. :/

And today. ISHITA ISHITA ISHITA. what will we do of u? :/ u are a dentist for god's sakes. U must be knowing SOMETHING about physics. U must be having SOME sense to know that ur husband was just kidding. I'd be very honest, i enjoyed that scene. That's the weakness i have. Ishita and Raman. They're together on screen, i'l watch them (and that's the sole reason of my agony btw) lekin as an afterthought i went like, Ishita is really dumb. That's the only reasob i can fathom for Shagun's existence in Bhalla House. :S
Can u imagine Ishita stayed in the bathroom for 2hours just coz she thought her husband has x ray glasses. =)) That lady is dumb. Plain dumb. Bus.

And i so much agree with u on that Adi-Ishita part!! I mean with Ruhi, DT has love overflowing. It shows in her eyes. Just this morning i was watching that delivery scene. Where Ruhi says to Subbu's mom ki don't call Ishima a 'Baanjh'. And i was teary eyed everytime i watched that scene. (5 times. Yup, that scene just touches something in me)
And on watching the recent epi i can't even see one ounce of genuine love in her. Not for Ruhi and Adi toh is just out of question.. It's really sad. :( i love DT. But i just want to go upto her and say, please take control of Ishita. U are losing her. :/

And. What is EXACTLY the point of this whole drama somebody explain me please. End of the track, what is it that the Cv's want to achieve? If it's Ishita-Adi bonding, isn't it too early to show that? I mean just an year into the show and u'l show both the children have now become Ishita's? That way, role of Shagun would be over and she'd be the same old vamp of the tv. Im sure cv's don't want it. (Not that this bunch of crazies can be trusted anymore. :/)
And. If they want to show Ishita and Raman's bond, i refuse to digest this was the only way these two could have been brought closer. :S

Either ways, this is nonsense. U just can't show the ex and the current in the same house. Just NO. This is morally and ethically wrong. Abhi toh Raman ka side they aren't exploring much. Varna what are they trying to achieve i really have no idea. By the looks of it, the day is not far jab Raman will be comfortable with both his wives. Polygamy For The Win!! ;) :/

But now since this thing has started, i really want all of this to reach upto Ishita's infertility. The cv's portrayed Ishita's pain beautifully.. And even though they've turned hopeless, i can still think DT will do justice to whatever crap she'd be given when it would come down to Ishita's infertility. And just in case cv's want to show Ishita humane, they could show Ishita getting insecure atleast for Ruhi. (For Raman toh it's just foolish to even expect such a thing. But Ishita getting insecure, i'll HAPPILY BUY THAT.)

Never knew this show could me a sadist of such high order. Finding relief in seeing insecurities and infertility issues of a woman. :/

@bold - ur right...its like 'beggars cant be choosers' and so we have to be content with whatever downmarket episodes are handed down to us...I could watch it...but NOT without rolling my eyes

You know...part of the reason why i STILL watch YHM is becoz occasionally...mind you, just OCCASIONALLY I get to see such compelling, classic scorching chemistry between the two that is SO hard to miss...and so, suddenly..when you see Ishita mumbling and fumbling over a pair of make-believe X-ray glasses (like its been borrowed from the sets of Mr. India or something)...is ..RIDICULOUS...Maybe because ISHITA fell for that un-funny bit, is why it didnt tickle my funny ribs...

Had it been her changing in the room and RAMAN peering through the slight opening in the doorway...or her adjusting the blouse and him watching her from behind...or her, coming fres after a bath drying her hair, and HIM, happening to see a glance of the strap...Ii'd have TOTALLY believed and lapped it up hungrily...but X-Ray glasses? RAMAN not drunk enuff? didnt pair up well..maybe i expect high standards from this lead pair...so it didnt affect me ...

Dont even get me started on HOW bonkers Ishita was about RUHI...that hospital scene ...baanjh wala...that IS  a senti scene btw...its just sooo touching, you cant help crying...very emotional...and sooo real..

but compare THAT Ishita to today's know-it-all Mother India..and I feel...its so fake coming from her end...her bonding with RUHI i just GONE!

No...i DONT THINK they want to stress on Ishu-ADI bonding...that would be BLASPHEMY to Shagun and her well-laid plans!! Raman would be getting "best of both the worlds very soon"...On one hand, he'll have Shagun, for his romantic adventures...on the other hand, he'll have a caring wifey waiting hand and foot for him and handing out bhashans everyday...Tongue

Sorry to say this...but even I AM banking on that issue...that long-forgotten facet of Ishita and whether, she'll let RUHI go away so easily...I can believe her giving up on RAMAN...I mean, to HER, it would be like "my husband just cant keep his pants zipped up, why bother who he sleeps around with"...just ike the highroad she took during the MANI track...but RUHI...nah...I dont think she will let ANYTHING or ANYONE take RUHI away from her...and believe me...if I see even THAT bit of possessiveness and insecurity in her...I'd watch this show JUST to see her behave like a NORMAL human being..

Go to top