Dharanija
Dharanija

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Originally posted by Asclepius

I know no logic in this show... Par discuss karne mei kya jata hai LOL

Adi need not say anything yaar... His past deeds r enough to think like that!

LOLTongueRofl ya me too discuss thats what is really left nowWink

Hmmm his past deeds well but Adi has to deal with it whether he "likes" it or not that his dad is married n Ishita is his wife!
Pbesides he has done so many things in past how many things r Bhallas keep him away fromTongue
Cars, Fire what elseWinkLOL
cars n fire sab parents apne bacho ko door rakte hai LOL
That's why I said it goes with her character.

That's what toshiji said give him some time he will understand that. These things kids hv to understand on their own. If ishita tries to get close to him n at the same tym shagun will try to brainwash him he will be more confused.

So its better he himself understands.

Well its not like Adi is a kid n doesnt understand relations, he was ok with his mom sharing bedroom with her Boyfriend, so y not accept dad having another wife?

N besides Ishita's magic was working on hm on some levelsTongue

I understand Toshiji just wanted Adi not to harm Ishita as he hates her, but still talking or not talking or being close to him shud be her(Ishita's) decision I feel. Coz if the track is hinting that Ishita can sudharofy Adi then y not show her getting close to him?
all depends on shagun yaar! Shagun made him understand abt ashok n het relationship his mom was comfortable with ashok so he was.

But here shagun will show she is not comfortable becoz of ishita n at the same tym if ishita also interferes then shagun will get more chance to brainwash him.

So better he only see n understands who is good who is bad. If two ppl try to influence at same tym he may get more confused.

Anyways ishita will reform him that's what gonna happen in show
But for me its completely unrealistic. Actually it should be raman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya

Dharanija Goldie
Dharanija
Dharanija

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Chalo bye all! Smile see u all later Smile
...EhSaas... IF-Addictz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Bye anu 
Congo for new color 
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Raman and ishita x-ray glasses scene was cute, yes it was silly and childish but it was funny and that is enough for me. Not everything has to be ripped apart and criticized, especially when the episodes are so lackluster nowadays. 
Ishita seems to be  naive and silly in the intimacy area but I guess she never had sex so it is expected. I mean I get that she is an adult but if she never had a intimate relationship, then shyness and awkwardness is expected.

Mihika and ashok look good together, and mihika is looking beautiful ever since getting married.

Shagun can plan, plot, and exploit all she wants but its her own son that will spoil it all for her. pretty sure this is where the track is headed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged

I know no logic in this show... Par discuss karne mei kya jata hai LOL

Adi need not say anything yaar... His past deeds r enough to think like that!

LOLTongueRofl ya me too discuss thats what is really left nowWink

Hmmm his past deeds well but Adi has to deal with it whether he "likes" it or not that his dad is married n Ishita is his wife!
Pbesides he has done so many things in past how many things r Bhallas keep him away fromTongue
Cars, Fire what elseWinkLOL
cars n fire sab parents apne bacho ko door rakte hai LOL
That's why I said it goes with her character.

That's what toshiji said give him some time he will understand that. These things kids hv to understand on their own. If ishita tries to get close to him n at the same tym shagun will try to brainwash him he will be more confused.

So its better he himself understands.

Well its not like Adi is a kid n doesnt understand relations, he was ok with his mom sharing bedroom with her Boyfriend, so y not accept dad having another wife?

N besides Ishita's magic was working on hm on some levelsTongue

I understand Toshiji just wanted Adi not to harm Ishita as he hates her, but still talking or not talking or being close to him shud be her(Ishita's) decision I feel. Coz if the track is hinting that Ishita can sudharofy Adi then y not show her getting close to him?
all depends on shagun yaar! Shagun made him understand abt ashok n het relationship his mom was comfortable with ashok so he was.

But here shagun will show she is not comfortable becoz of ishita n at the same tym if ishita also interferes then shagun will get more chance to brainwash him.

So better he only see n understands who is good who is bad. If two ppl try to influence at same tym he may get more confused.

Anyways ishita will reform him that's what gonna happen in show
But for me its completely unrealistic. Actually it should be raman.

I do not think anyone will need to "reform" him. Adi is brainwashed and poisoned by shagun but now that he is living in the bhalla house, he will begin to form his own opinion about ishita. It is already being shown that his belief system has been shaken now that he is seeing and experiencing everything on his own. He will know what to belief and make the right choice at the end.
RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

Raman and ishita x-ray glasses scene was cute, yes it was silly and childish but it was funny and that is enough for me. Not everything has to be ripped apart and criticized, especially when the episodes are so lackluster nowadays.
Ishita seems to be naive and silly in the intimacy area but I guess she never had sex so it is expected. I mean I get that she is an adult but if she never had a intimate relationship, then shyness and awkwardness is expected.

Mihika and ashok look good together, and mihika is looking beautiful ever since getting married.

Shagun can plan, plot, and exploit all she wants but its her own son that will spoil it all for her. pretty sure this is where the track is headed.

Well that is a good point

And probably true too

But writers have not been consistent

One moment she is seducing him

And now she was all innocent and naive

And yes only entertainment is only parameter left to judge the show
PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Chalo bye all! Smile see u all later Smile

congo u became goldieee TongueParty
ambrzk IF-Dazzler
ambrzk
ambrzk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Leo is like rkb
Love him or hate him but can't ignore him 

Please LEO is much much luckier than RKB LOL
Anybody is lucky than RKB currently Tongue

Leo is like Rkb aik  reason se i love both of them and i think jaya nobody hates them

Go to top