Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tushara11

GM anu

Jaya,

i liked that dialogue. what raman said to ishita ?
But i am waiting for school function.After watching olv, it seems that shagun want to use ISHRA bathroom and raman is getting angry.

shagun, one plan was successed, staying in bhalla house.

School function and birthday wala kya natak hai..

Dharanija thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

I think some ppl need to chill and take it way and not behave as if their life depends on this as at end of day it is just a fiction show

exactly! Totally agree! Ppl should not it so seriously!

There was time wen I used to watch for some logic n social msg. .but now I feel just watch for entertainment n leave. Daily soaps r made becoz there are many after a long hard day want to see Serials that NUMB their minds rather than make them think.

Ppl r smart enough these days they know what is right n what is wrong. Let them show anything but no one will follow ishita or mihikha! 😆
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yea

Jaya

We have some real nutjobs here haha
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Asclepius

exactly! Totally agree! Ppl should not it so seriously!

There was time wen I used to watch for some logic n social msg. .but now I feel just watch for entertainment n leave. Daily soaps r made becoz there are many after a long hard day want to see Serials that NUMB their minds rather than make them think.

Ppl r smart enough these days they know what is right n what is wrong. Let them show anything but no one will follow ishita or mihikha! 😆

yes

Anu

Yesterday in terms of logic and what was shown till now was rubbish

But it was entertaining so I liked it
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

School function and birthday wala kya natak hai..

Mayu,
after xmas party, raman will go to his room, shagun will follow him.She will discuss with raman abt adi school function.I think parents has to attend.If its like this, sure ruhi has to attend with ishita, because both of them r in same school.There were photos of adi in suit and shagun in designer saree.Kuch to hungama hoga jaroor.

Birthday wala, woh tooo jaya bathoo kyaaa
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tushara 
Shagun plan will be successful that's sure but end will be in favour of ishra only. Raman won't be romancing to shagun or chipko to her unlike ishani track. 
It's shagun who will present thing that way infront of ishita 

School function I guess it won't affect that way. 
mayu1982 thumbnail
If shagun wants raman in her life, she will do all planning and plotting- expected thing.

Aab everyone is not mihika na.😉 Raman is definitely smart than mihika. 

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Mayu 
I wrote article on raman bday and zener posted on twitter. Someone saw thay and poster here in forum. 
I was going to clarify thta it's fake article but they already start to bash raman thta how he will feed cake to shagun and ishita wil be hurt than I didn't clarified 
Some just need point to bash raman 
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Mayu
Raman is emotional fool too 
He will do for adi nd shagun will present in other way 

I am not liking this track but for ishita and our healing I am ok with this track. At the end ishita will be mahan but she will cry for whole track so I am ok 
mayu1982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Mayu 

I wrote article on raman bday and zener posted on twitter. Someone saw thay and poster here in forum. 
I was going to clarify thta it's fake article but they already start to bash raman thta how he will feed cake to shagun and ishita wil be hurt than I didn't clarified 
Some just need point to bash raman 

Don't tell me.. ppl are bashing raman because of butterscotch and chocolate cake article.

OMG .. JAYA PLEASE I CAN;T LAUGH NOW.. ALREADY MY KIDS ARE LOOKING AT ME WITH EXPRESSION- WHAT'S WRONG WITH MAMMA? 

This is definitely super duper hilarious. no words.. Jaya what are u saying because of ur fake article.. heheehehe Zener ne twitter par post kiya and result forum mein aaya ...😆