Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
was a funny episode & reminded me of the old Kamal Hassan flick of the X-Ray glasses πŸ˜†

if Ish is back to her couch.. then Shagun would def. notice that, so lets get ready for Sharam romance 🀣

Ish is not clear what she wants and what she doesn't.. Shagun will def. exploit it, Aadi beta will help her on this mission πŸ˜› I didn't find Toshiji's speech offending, bechara sabhi ne milke unko left & right dedi kal precap dekh ke..

On a whole Ishra scenes were cute .. let it be phone convo or one-on-one.

Ashok wa learned 2 tamil words for Iyyers 🀣 Puttar se bhi tej hai Ashok 🀣 Romi-Mihir-Pathak-Raman scene was nice, we hardly get to see the boys scenes these days...

Ab yeh Aadi missing ka syaapa kya hai.. Not giving good vibes πŸ€“

It looks like CV's have decided.. 1 day bakwaas hoga, next day ok hoga ya accha hoga, uska baad phir se bakwaas hoga.. agar pehle hi pata hota ki kaunsa order follow kar rahe hain.. ham shaayad kis episode ko dekhna hai aur kis episode ka WU padna hai.. kam se kam pata toh chalega πŸ˜›
serious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

lol cake news are still wandering on forum πŸ€£ 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4265010

Zener were u the one who spread the article to main forum ? 🀣
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tushara11

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">Vyas,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">good post,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">Good episode</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">Raman and ishita were good.The eye glass scene was taken from one of the malayalam movie but in that the actress use the eye glass.I like it.I can say, it was hint towards consummation.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">Airhead will plan lot of thing, but i am sure adi will pour water on that plan.Shagun started her first trick on simmi. Anyway, she is going to fall on shagun bechari trap.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">I like cockroach in vesthi.He looks good.asmi WILL fall in love.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990000">Neil+raman+romi+raman scene were good. Mihir is not too much upset abt ASMI marriage.</font>

Tushara

Thanks for the info

But scene was executed well by kp and dt

And yes it is clear

Adi will put airhead plans to waste at end
serious thumbnail

btw they showed bathroom first time. very large huh . 2 people can sleep aaram se .

they are still constructing other rooms πŸ˜† Rinki ke liye ek kamara chahiye πŸ˜†
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: serious

Zener were u the one who spread the article to main forum ? 🀣

naah. not on main forum . i did it on tweeter 🀣    ssshhh  πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail

i saw today old RKB who knows to control his woman in glass scene .

mihir heart break was very nice way shown, sadly raman was not giving me his personality charm in that scene, felt like dead or just furniture.

looks like madam is back to chhee modeπŸ˜†. where is kavi. her theory is on right track 🀣

looks like vandu will become new JJ in town πŸ€ͺ

Zener

Yes old rkb was back

Mihir scene was nice

I guess ishita naiveness and lack of experience in physical matters would be exploited by airhead
serious thumbnail
Simmi ka room toh.. koi star hotel ki room ki tarah.. sofa, seating & all πŸ˜† akeli kya kar rahi thi.. itne bade room mein .. Toshiji ka kamra is se bhi chotta hai πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
[QUOTE=luvabhiya9] didn't watch the epi..will watch for ishra scene..Thanks for the post..😊[/QUOTE

Thanks
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: serious

was a funny episode & reminded me of the old Kamal Hassan flick of the X-Ray glassesπŸ˜†

if Ish is back to her couch.. then Shagun would def. notice that, so lets get ready for Sharam romance 🀣

Ish is not clear what she wants and what she doesn't.. Shagun will def. exploit it, Aadi beta will help her on this mission πŸ˜› I didn't find Toshiji's speech offending, bechara sabhi ne milke unko left & right dedi kal precap dekh ke..

On a whole Ishra scenes were cute .. let it be phone convo or one-on-one.

Ashok wa learned 2 tamil words for Iyyers 🀣 Puttar se bhi tej hai Ashok 🀣 Romi-Mihir-Pathak-Raman scene was nice, we hardly get to see the boys scenes these days...

Ab yeh Aadi missing ka syaapa kya hai.. Not giving good vibes πŸ€“

It looks like CV's have decided.. 1 day bakwaas hoga, next day ok hoga ya accha hoga, uska baad phir se bakwaas hoga.. agar pehle hi pata hota ki kaunsa order follow kar rahe hain.. ham shaayad kis episode ko dekhna hai aur kis episode ka WU padna hai.. kam se kam pata toh chalega πŸ˜›

Yes Bhai

It was good episode

I think for ishita Raman happiness means solving his family problems

Airhead would definately exploit it

Lets see where it goes a

Well Bhai they won't reveal us the order haha
serious thumbnail
ek baat maan na padega... Shagun does know how to grab expensive stuffs... pehle Raman ke room mein thi.. vahaan se seedhe us se bhi lavish.. Simmo ke room mein shift ho gayi πŸ€£

btw... Ruhi kahaan chali gayi ? She wasn't sleeping with Aadi.. she wasn't in Simmi's room.. neither in Ishra room .. Ab Romi ke saath under construction room mein so rahi thi kya 🀣