India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Upset

8seetha Goldie
8seetha
8seetha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Aliya I think u change but no ur still selfish. Just because Harshad is ur brother u think that the violence can be forget too easily. He beats Kabir like a looser, it's not u who stayed some days in hospital. It's not u who is in road today. Haan mai mantihoo that one day Kabir's mom will know about it one day but not like that. Ur ex bf Manik can't move his hand because of him, just remeber when the doc said maybe we will have amputate his arm. It's not fair to ask them to forgive ur brother. And u said that u are Mukti's best freind how u can hurt with thses pills matter.

Manik wants to be understanding but Aliya renies Fab5 for her selfishness. He tries to speak with the rest of Fab5 but no one accept other opinions. Hey dude Manik how u can trail her number and cuts off like that. I love when ur face transformed in 1000w when u see Nanadini's chappels. Just hahahaLOL. but it's dangerous to play with emotions u already tasted it with Nandini. I don't like soha but she is a human. So don't play with her for ur benefits. Even if I love to see Nandini's jealousy.

Nandini crosses all the obstacles to see Manik. How she hides behind the curtains.I loved it.

I think that Manik will just adjust the curtains correctly. I wish that we will see some Manan scenes Monday kyu ki aaj nothing interesting.

Edited by 8seetha - 26 December 2014 at 7:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11shahz-bharti-_keertu_

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yeah i thing ur correct!!but everyone is hurt!!alya is just trying to help her bro her only family but she dint knw that she is under her bro's spell!!nd cabir mukthi r heartbroken that their frnd doesnt understand their feeling!!!
nd abt MaNan yeh tou jealousy mein jhal rahi haiLOL
hoping for MaNan full epi on mondayWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki118seetha

deepalokii Newbie
deepalokii
deepalokii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Nahee yar i am actually frightened for MANAN with this SOHA chick..Manik doesnt need SOHA to understand his love for Nandini he already knows t told her to stay abck wanted to be together Nandini loves Manik her ego it will go away if Mnaik is hurt or in trouble so thats good enough they dont need SOHA yarrr eah ladki museebath hi mein bol rahee hoon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8seetha

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I dont think alya is selfish... She is a bit immature and will easily get manipulated... She dont understand the pain cabir went through coz of harshad... I agree but at the same time cabir and mukti is not understanding what she is going through... She stood against her only family for her friends for the last 2 yrs... 
Alya is the most caring one among fab5 she looks after everyone... She always supported mukti and took her side when it comes to harshad... I think rest of them should prove it to her that harshad has not changed instead of shouting at her... Harshad is someone she had known and loved way before she knew anyone of fab5 still she choose them over him... 
Also we cant completely blame harshad for manik's hands... Sure he injured manik's hand but it was manik's stubbornness and fab5's carelessness that made it septic... Doc also said that if they went to hospital at the right time things wouldnt have gotten so serious... Fab5 always says that they are family and blah blah but cant even care to take manik to the hospital... I will take a person I just know to the hospital if something like that happens to him/her... Its not necessary that he has to be my frnd... 
I find mukti more selfish than alya... Like abhi said for her her pain her heart break is more painfull than others...  I didnt like the way she handled cabir and his mom's case... She was so casual about it... Cabir's mom always treatrd her like her child... Her one mistake was enough for her to dislike her... She is the one who is completely oblivious to her surroundings and claim to love fab 5 more than anything... Atleast manik and cabir knows whats happening in each other's live so does alya and dhruv... But she has no idea what any of her frnds are going through... Every time she gets angry on harshad she burst out at alya... Alya never said a thing to her but understood what she is going through... She could do the same in case of alya...
As for alya and cabir dont think they are close enough to understand each other so am not commending...

Edited by spnfan - 27 December 2014 at 3:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka3677

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top