India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Am done analysing the character.

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Sorry for playing spoilt sport. But am so done with analysing the character. Cvs are hell bent on showing the love story. God knows when nisha will become a shooter? Maybe in the last episode of the show. I thought paper dance will be a dream..but it's in real... It seems so out of character. Alas... There is nothing we can do about it.
I guess it's best for me to stop analysing the character and just watch the episodes as the way it comes.  Maybe I will turn off my left brain while watching the show.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804pallavisarkarLaila132ishqnmeLightingHopeJAHHNAVIDazzlerruhieshasrkShwets1502

LightingHope IF-Dazzler
LightingHope
LightingHope

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I guess now all effort of using logic is futile:P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002ishqnme

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

Sorry for playing spoilt sport. But am so done with analysing the character. Cvs are hell bent on showing the love story. God knows when nisha will become a shooter? Maybe in the last episode of the show. I thought paper dance will be a dream..but it's in real... It seems so out of character. Alas... There is nothing we can do about it.
I guess it's best for me to stop analysing the character and just watch the episodes as the way it comes.  Maybe I will turn off my left brain while watching the show.

I understand how you feel. Although, I haven't fully lose hopes yet. I think the cousins had forced Viraj to dance with Nisha (as can seen a little in the sbs/sbb segment) - I don't think Viraj would have refused dancing that way. Nisha's shooting... yes I am also waiting for that. I think they will show Nisha's heartbreak and then move on to her focusing her energies to shooting - the track is progressing but at a snail's pace Confused Viraj was shown to be excited about Nisha's shooting ability and I am sure he will support her and encourage her to start practicing. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Adventurousarya212002caller123Shwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@arya... i felt the same what you are feeling...!! i have even stopped posting also...!! initially i was excited about the show... but now i'm loosing interest...!! but one thing i learnt is that the show is focussed on entertaining the viewers more than showing a serious content..!! so let's take it the other way... let's enjoy the light moments for time being and analyse the things when some major tracks come to end...!! 
For example: Nisha-saurav flirting scenes.. cousins ka pyaar wala justice... Gaya sukku scenes.. and lot more are on the way... ... we are not assigned the duty of analysis...  every bit of that activity pressures us more and more.. so better think in a different side of story..

Right now what i can see is:

Viraj's bonding with Gangwal esp cousins.. getting experience of love and togetherness of a family in Nisha's birthday party... with that experience he may think to re- give a chance to love which can fill the emptiness of a family in his life...!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Adventurousarya212002princessgloryLightingHopecaller123Shwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Totally get you, even I have stopped predicting or analysing this show and the characters...even I had thought that either this dance won't happen and IF it happens it will be Nisha's dream...but alas !!!!!!!!!!!!  
It's happening for real...what remains to be seen is how Viraj got lured by the cousins for something like this which is so out of character for him. I mean he could have easily refused to dance saying he doesn't like these type of things, but no Viraj just went ahead of it. 
And since yesterday we have been thinking whether he has heard Nisha's confession or not...and now we will see him dancing with her. Hopefully he won't give her a wrong signal, coz she's already in a dreamland

And Viraj keeps saying that Nisha hasn't done anything yet to earn Viraj's love
( offscreen )...what does he mean with that ???? What does he want her to do in order for her to earn his love ???
Become a first class shooter ????
And only when she becomes one, will he fall in love with her ????? Is there any logic in this or am I the only one who doesn't see it Confused
Nisha has fallen for Viraj judging his character, the care he gives to people, the help he provides...I agree she was in awe of him when he came back from being paralyzed , but there was no love...that came later

I just don't get this anymore...I just want Nisha to come out of her dreamland, start focusing on her career and give a royal ignore to Viraj...

Edited by eshasrk - 26 December 2014 at 8:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Adventurousarya212002LightingHopeDazzlerruhiShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

I guess it's best for me to stop analysing the character and just watch the episodes as the way it comes. Maybe I will turn off my left brain while watching the show.

LOL Arya I know exactly how you feel. But that's OK. Please don't stop with your analysis posts.
Last week, when they were having a walk in the forest, Nisha was LOVING the scenery. She mentioned how the place was so peaceful & quiet- unlike what she is so used to..
And this week, they brought Viraj out of his comfort zone- and made him part of the circus gang. He likes to stay alone- but he's still LOVING the joint family environment.
Are the writers trying to compare these two? We thought a change of environment would make chote hukum a little uneasy & uncomfortable-since he's not used to all this- but that didn't happen. He's tohh enjoying himself fully- and doing what they ask him to, even if it's that ridiculous paper dance thingy. When at Gangwals, do as the Gangwals do?

I am going to give him a benefit of doubt for this one, since it's Nisha's birthday, it's HER special day- so VSR decided to put his royal attitude in his back pocket & went with the flow.

BTW.. Was he angry today, after he heard her say, "I love Viraj" from the rooftop? I think I saw his expressions change-what was that though- sad? Angry?.. He was definitely not happy. Then he changed his tone when Umesh met him. Is he just putting up an act & pretending to like them? I know he can't be rude and refuse- especially when Nisha's family is treating him so well.
Don't worry Arya, let him get out of the Gangwal house, and I think we'll see him getting back in his original avatar.. Who all wanna see him play those drums when he gets home? *raising my hands*
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Adventurousarya212002eshasrk

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for ur replies... Feeling good after reading them.
@jahanvi - from what I understood , viraj might have felt like " hamari billi  humpe hi meow"  I asked  her to get a bf and here she is planning to make me .
Also I dont think he was pretending becoz in the viraj-nisha scene where she was offering cake... He was back to his Normal avatar of teasing her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIeshasrk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top