Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Aarav leaves Ragini heartbroken in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar (Page 2)

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Raginis both kids being selfish

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Every child has his own way of undestanding things and ncecessities. he will compromise if he thinks he cant have them, but if he knows by going to his father, he can have it. That's different
I think by portraying this, they are showing how because of kids both Neil and Ragini will get more involved. Without wanting it, things happen.

Remember Neil said "bache nadaan hain duniya dari ki samajh nahin hai", but they both are mature. lets see how they handle kids and themselves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
what an insolent idiot...I expected this from aarav...he is always materialistic...who doesn't care abt anyone's feelings...aarav is not a kid...

I bet the brat will leave his mother when his wife will arrive in his life...he can wven send her to old age home as he will feel his mother is a burden for him...

I feel bad for ragini...after what she has done for her kids for 15 yrs...this is the result she gets...

the kids(suhani-agam ) whom should be with their mother is with neil...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
What yaar Aarav.. 
You're such a disappointment! 
luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
oh!!! it will be a pleasure to see such scene...neil consoling ragini...
waise ...wht i think is...
if aarav can move to neil coz of money n his dreams...thn y cant aagam come to his mom coz of love care affection n getting tym frm his mother ...

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

</font>[/DIV]

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lets see how Ragini overcomes this. Will Neil show Aarav his place? Hmm one wonders.</font>

yeah maybe Neil will teach Aarav a lesson and anyways he will get bad treatment from Pam maybe.. Aagam should definitely switch places and go to Ragini
Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I dont think aarav is being selfish. its how 17 year old boys are. they want the same thing as their friends if not better. and he sees his twin brother having much better stuff than so ofcourse he will feel insecure about and its his rights too. 
agam and suhani grew up with money so they dont value money and grew up without a mother so they value her a lot more than money. aarav and nishi grew up with a love of a mother so they take it for granted and dont value as much as agam and suhani  and they grew up without money to spend as they like so they value it more

maybe my views are different because i am a teenager my self. i have my selfish days too and then feel guilty afterwards

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19lovely_lady

ChrisinS Senior Member
ChrisinS
ChrisinS

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
YAY! Finally! 
I knew this would be happening and to be honest I love it! Aarav will get a shocking slap to his face when he realizes that money can't buy love. Aagam and Suhani have sadly experienced it first handed, now it's his turn. Eventually he will end up respecting his mother and understanding her ordeals. 

Go to top