Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Aarav leaves Ragini heartbroken in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar

AyeshaRR Goldie
AyeshaRR
AyeshaRR

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Aarav leaves Ragini heartbroken in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar

Sony Entertainment Television's  ItnaKaroNaMujhePyar  sees Neil (Ronit Roy) and Ragini (Pallavi Kulkarni) coming face to face for their daughter Nishii's wedding.

But in spite of them coming together for such a happy occasion, the tension between Neil and Ragini hasn't mellowed down.

In a surprising turn of events, the upcoming episodes will see Aarav getting distanced from his mother. Aarav will inform her that he wants to stay with his father Neil and not her as he feels that she has not done anything for him in life. Ragini heartbroken to hear this will be seen sitting in a garden and crying. At the same time Neil will come and see her cry. He will tell her that kids these days want money and not love, thus upsetting Ragini further.

Don't miss to watch the show.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaanmaira94Luv-IKNMPChrisinSAnnarichardmeera19kojagoryfanamazingneiraKhaLidaHvirgo24rimitimi2000exoLarmyIntrepidaSiddhi_poeticInfinitedreamsleelaa9Ms.S.K.

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Interesting scene...Shocked

Thanks dear

Edited by aati1429 - 26 December 2014 at 7:28am
angelpureness IF-Dazzler
angelpureness
angelpureness

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I have a feeling Arav and Agam will swap places... Agam will want love and not money... If the credit card scene is any indication.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shravan95Luv-IKNMPChrisinSvirgo24kojagoryfanexoLarmyDiscoDhoklaInfinitedreams

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
tfs.   as I said in another thread, rich kids yearn for mother's love, where as kids who have been living on budget, want richly goods.
let him go and stay with his dad.  novelty will soon wear off.  once he gets to know what sort of two women in his dad's life are like - i.e. his bua Pam and Nivedita who wants to become his stepmother.
then only he will come to his senses and value his mum

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10o0heer0opp29RoxyCexoLarmyanitarani

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
So Aarav proves me right. I thought so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmy

KSGmaniac_24579 IF-Dazzler
KSGmaniac_24579
KSGmaniac_24579

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Aarav & Agam switching places
I don't like Aarav now
I will always love Agam...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

exoLarmyInfinitedreams

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I am not surprised by this behavior of Aarav. He has been portrayed like this from the beginning. He only wants materialistic stuff. For him, money is much better than his mother's love. I guess if the switching does transpire, he will soon enough realise money alone cannot run a family, love too is an equally important factor.

Ragini needed this waking up call from Aarav. She has to realise that despite trying to instill good upbringing qualities in her children, she did not succeed as they refuse to acknowledge all the amazing stuff she did for them. They find her to be suffocating. They love their so called father more (well his money). Aarav states Ragini did not fulfill any of his desires, really? Has his father? Who put a roof under his head all this time? Who ensured his each birthday were celebrated in style? So what if this birthday you cannot get a bike as a gift?Does it make all the other birthdays shit?Sleepy

High time both siblings are thrown in with Pam and Neil. Whilst Agam and Suhani come back to Ragini. This is the only way for the two that currently  reside with Ragini to truly understand her worth. 

Nishi and Aarav have proven to be selfish brats despite Ragini being there. Whilst Agam and Suhani turned out to be angels despite Neil not paying attention to him and living with an evil like Pam. Poor Ragini, her daughter did not even feel the need to thank her in her so called loving speech.

Lets see how Ragini overcomes this. Will Neil show Aarav his place? Hmm one wonders.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10meera19RoxyCDiscoDhoklaexoLarmylovely_lady-Cupcake-anitaraniInfinitedreamspoetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
If this really happens, i will hate Aarav. I hope Ragini hands him over to Neil and he swaps places with Aagham. I'd like to see how long money will keep him happy. He's not a child and there is no reason for his idiotic behaviour. He questioned what his mother did for him?What an insolent brat! I hope Neil finds out what she did for her children and then give this pathetic aarav a piece of his mind. 
LOOOL, Aarav wants to go to his dad but has he forgotten his dad will be back with his mother any time soon and he will be back with his mother. Frikking idiot!! 

Now i am left with only liking 3 kids of NeiRa. I've lost hope on Aarav and Ranbir is just plain annoying. *rolls eyes*

You see both Ragini and Neil promised one another that their kids will never mention the other parent's name but its happening just the opposite of that. I think this whole Aarav fiasco is just to open the eyes of both parents and make them realise their children need both parents no matter what they give them. 

THANKS FOR SHARING <3

Edited by beautiful1 - 26 December 2014 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19RoxyCInfinitedreamspoetic

Go to top