Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Old hag,Rags&Soumya- Nasty, nosey trio... (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@yanks suhani's and souyma's r/ship has completely changed from both sides. Be4 souyma shouldnt tell suhani anything and now she does the same bt is also plotting against her as well and hates her. Bt also suhani is also not herself with souyma anymore b4 she would confide in her ab every little thing she just seems friendly with her now bt she doesnt invade her space or goes to her and just have a normal chat. If i just started watching the show i wouldnt think that suhani thought of somu as her best soul friend/sister bt rather they just friend. The cut when it does happen for the 2 friends if shown properly than suhani wnt ever look backwards at their r/ship coz her link is nearly over with her she notices what souyma is doing bt just doesnt understand why. And when she does any respect and trust will be gone and it will be easier for her to move away from her whereas when souyma realizes what she has done she will regret forevr.                             And u right suhani looked her age and like a young bride today. Its gona be interesting when suhani does have a make over what they make her wear coz she seems to be very allergic to nice clothes. She doesnt like see though clothes, flashy things, bt she should wear jeans in the beginning of the show i hope when they show her make over they dnt do it flimsily bt put alot of thought into her outfits. And yuvraj is a guy today his response was unnatural, cold almost. Not once the whole time since they been married did i ever think he didnt find her attractive bt today i felt like he didn't. i remember when he danced with her for her bday and even though he started off trying to make souyma jealous by the end of that dance u could see he only had eyes for suhani he was lost in her. And now she is looking so pretty(and there isnt anything wrong in her looking pretty) and he doesnt even raise an eyebrow no stare nothing just him being as u said a little closer to her. This is where i think that most indian shows fail and make their shows unrealistic coz they need to have shown that good looks, personality, sexiness is important in a r/ship. i get they want to show him fall for her natural beauty bt somehow them not showing the things i mentioned above makes it seem abit unnatural.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

@yanks suhani's and souyma's r/ship has completely changed from both sides. Be4 souyma shouldnt tell suhani anything and now she does the same bt is also plotting against her as well and hates her. Bt also suhani is also not herself with souyma anymore b4 she would confide in her ab every little thing she just seems friendly with her now bt she doesnt invade her space or goes to her and just have a normal chat. If i just started watching the show i wouldnt think that suhani thought of somu as her best soul friend/sister bt rather they just friend. The cut when it does happen for the 2 friends if shown properly than suhani wnt ever look backwards at their r/ship coz her link is nearly over with her she notices what souyma is doing bt just doesnt understand why. And when she does any respect and trust will be gone and it will be easier for her to move away from her whereas when souyma realizes what she has done she will regret forevr.                             And u right suhani looked her age and like a young bride today. Its gona be interesting when suhani does have a make over what they make her wear coz she seems to be very allergic to nice clothes. She doesnt like see though clothes, flashy things, bt she should wear jeans in the beginning of the show i hope when they show her make over they dnt do it flimsily bt put alot of thought into her outfits. And yuvraj is a guy today his response was unnatural, cold almost. Not once the whole time since they been married did i ever think he didnt find her attractive bt today i felt like he didn't. i remember when he danced with her for her bday and even though he started off trying to make souyma jealous by the end of that dance u could see he only had eyes for suhani he was lost in her. And now she is looking so pretty(and there isnt anything wrong in her looking pretty) and he doesnt even raise an eyebrow no stare nothing just him being as u said a little closer to her. This is where i think that most indian shows fail and make their shows unrealistic coz they need to have shown that good looks, personality, sexiness is important in a r/ship. i get they want to show him fall for her natural beauty bt somehow them not showing the things i mentioned above makes it seem abit unnatural.

I think if they are trying to show Yuvraj loves Suhani then based on that today's scene was a failure. WHen you love someone they say love is blind so even their flaws become invisible...so if Yuvraj loves her then today he should have been floored...if he loves her ten he has fallen for the plain and simple Suhani, aaj wohi Suhani itni pretty lag rahi thi...as a man in love he should have at least complimented her...even a FRIEND would do it. Poor thing had no idea how stunning she was looking bec NO ONE TOLD HER...even Soumya didnt...wow it's so strange...she got dressed up and only 2 ppl saw her...and neither one complimented her, I wish Pratima was there or Sharad and they would have said waah Suhani tum bohot sundar lag rhi ho...Yuvraj should have at least said you look different but it's a good kind of different...you don't have to be madly in love to notice a positive change...but here these writers are giving mixed signals, on one hand it seems like he does feel something for her and on the other hand he sees her looking gorgeous and even as a friend he doesn't say anything...instead he comments on her ringing the bell? Poorly written scenario i guess...it's very rare for a scene where lead is so dolled up to go to waste especially when their costar is in the scene...the guy went on to work on his laptop and told Suhani to sleep, they couldn't have shown him even thinking how diff & pretty she looks? ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naam-ada-likhna

Originally posted by Luvfanfic

My question is why  dadi  is more concerned about yuvraj and suhani's s** life ... what about saumya  and Krishna. ...is she ok if saumya and Krishna had intimate moments before...

Marriage without s** is a loveless marriage. Basically there is no stronger proof. Consider marriage to be a permit to have s**. If that isnt happening something is wrong, someone is lacking somewhere. Yuvraj is lacking in feeling for Suhani. The reason Yuvraj isnt in love with Suhani could be anything but Dadi is showing that the reason is Sounya because Yuvraj is still in love with Soumya. Love=S** and if there isnt any then there is no love. Soumya probably thinks she is saving them from a loveless marriage. Dadi and Rags plans and Yuvraj stupidity isnt letting Soumya see that they are trying to build a relationship. 

My question is why is Soumya so shocked that Suhani & Yuvraj aren't intimate? She caused this whole forced marriage anyway...Suhani's love was one sided and Yuvraj hated Suhani ...it's logical to think he will slowly warm up to her. Not every couple will consummate immediately just to show off their messy bed to curious perverted family members...if Yuvraj isn't intimate with Suhani , fine...but what about Soumya who did get intimate with Krishna by all accounts...why is Soumya so concerned if Yuvani made love if she's so willing to leave the man she made love with on her own wedding night. If Yuvraj rly loves her as per Soumya and old hags theory then it shouldn't matter if he slept with Suhani...men sleep with their wives all the time but then go out and bed other ladies...lol it's such a flawed scenario...I think it's more than stupidity of Dadi/Rags/Yuvraj etc ...Soumya actually has a darker side too ...she did when she shoved Suhani into a marriage where the guy hated her...bec of that suhani endured so much ...and that darker side is now back bec her honeymoon phase with Krishna is over. She just looks for her own best interests everywhere...1st it was who she loves-Krishna, now it's where she can reign like a queen...Birlas

qwerty012

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

My question is why  dadi  is more concerned about yuvraj and suhani's s** life ... what about saumya  and Krishna. ...is she ok if saumya and Krishna had intimate moments before...

Marriage without s** is a loveless marriage. Basically there is no stronger proof. Consider marriage to be a permit to have s**. If that isnt happening something is wrong, someone is lacking somewhere. Yuvraj is lacking in feeling for Suhani. The reason Yuvraj isnt in love with Suhani could be anything but Dadi is showing that the reason is Sounya because Yuvraj is still in love with Soumya. Love=S** and if there isnt any then there is no love. Soumya probably thinks she is saving them from a loveless marriage. Dadi and Rags plans and Yuvraj stupidity isnt letting Soumya see that they are trying to build a relationship. 

My question is why is Soumya so shocked that Suhani & Yuvraj aren't intimate? She caused this whole forced marriage anyway...Suhani's love was one sided and Yuvraj hated Suhani ...it's logical to think he will slowly warm up to her. Not every couple will consummate immediately just to show off their messy bed to curious perverted family members...if Yuvraj isn't intimate with Suhani , fine...but what about Soumya who did get intimate with Krishna by all accounts...why is Soumya so concerned if Yuvani made love if she's so willing to leave the man she made love with on her own wedding night. If Yuvraj rly loves her as per Soumya and old hags theory then it shouldn't matter if he slept with Suhani...men sleep with their wives all the time but then go out and bed other ladies...lol it's such a flawed scenario...I think it's more than stupidity of Dadi/Rags/Yuvraj etc ...Soumya actually has a darker side too ...she did when she shoved Suhani into a marriage where the guy hated her...bec of that suhani endured so much ...and that darker side is now back bec her honeymoon phase with Krishna is over. She just looks for her own best interests everywhere...1st it was who she loves-Krishna, now it's where she can reign like a queen...Birlas

This might sound stupid because I am saying this from my view point as Soumya. She doesnt want to ruin Suhani and Yuvraj marriage if Yuvraj has moved on and is in love with Suhani. The only way to prove that is if they are intimate,  love=s**... but if they are not intimate then yuvraj is still free from the heart... like she is free from the heart with krishna. .. seeing if they were intimate was just proof that he doesnt love Suhani. Now that Soumya has proof it, "I dont love my husband, Yuvraj doesnt love his wife. He is free to be mine and I am free to be his. Just need to get rid of Suhani and Krishna"

To see if Suhani and Yuvraj were intimate was just proof that Yuvraj hasnt accepted Suhani yet as a wife.

qwerty012

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

This might sound stupid because I am saying this from my view point as Soumya. She doesnt want to ruin Suhani and Yuvraj marriage if Yuvraj has moved on and is in love with Suhani. The only way to prove that is if they are intimate,  love=s**... but if they are not intimate then yuvraj is still free from the heart... like she is free from the heart with krishna. .. seeing if they were intimate was just proof that he doesnt love Suhani. Now that Soumya has proof it, "I dont love my husband, Yuvraj doesnt love his wife. He is free to be mine and I am free to be his. Just need to get rid of Suhani and Krishna"

To see if Suhani and Yuvraj were intimate was just proof that Yuvraj hasnt accepted Suhani yet as a wife.
IMO, Saumya is only looking for justification to go after Yuvraj even more shamelessly. If she wanted to check the so-called validity of her actions, she could have done it before starting to act like she was entitled to Suhani's life and position. Even had she found proof of their intimacy, she would have convinced herself to go after Yuvraj, because she seems not to realise it's a rotten thing to do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012yanks28

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita_m

IMO, Saumya is only looking for justification to go after Yuvraj even more shamelessly. If she wanted to check the so-called validity of her actions, she could have done it before starting to act like she was entitled to Suhani's life and position. Even had she found proof of their intimacy, she would have convinced herself to go after Yuvraj, because she seems not to realise it's a rotten thing to do.

I completely agree, I am not taking her side or or trying to justify it. Just giving my opinion of her thoughts which I am totally against. In my opinion, people try to find something good in something wrong that their going to do. Soumya is going to go after Yuvraj regardless intimacy or not. But she just needs some sort of clarity for herself that she is doing right. For her she is saving Yuvraj from a loveless marriage. Suhani isnt anything to her now, Yuvraj is everything. If Suhani still meant anything to her she would see the love for yuvraj written on her face. All she sees is poor yuvraj in a marriage with someone he doesnt love. They is not husband and wife relationship between them, so that is enough for her to go ahead with her plans. We all need our reason for our wrong doing and she just found hers.

qwerty012

Go to top