Old hag,Rags&Soumya- Nasty, nosey trio...

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I guess this isn't the first serial to show something like this...but I find it very disgusting when they show ppl trying to figure out what happens in a couple's bedroom. It's creepy that Dadi seems so certain that Yuvraj & Suhani haven't been intimate. She's a disgusting old hag.You're an old lady and you're trying to figure out the details of your grandson's sex life. 🀒 Even Ragini pokes her nose in the affairs of her bro in law. I hope Saurabh finds out that Ragini is more curious abt what goes on in Yuvan's bedroom and more eager to get Soumya in bed with Yuvraj than of keeping her own marriage intact...and now we know the entire plan was hatched with Soumya who also wants to know desperately whether her so called best friend gets intimate with her husband. Suhani looked beautiful but I was disappointed to see that it was Soumya who got her ready...I rly hope next time she gets this dolled up, it's bec. Yuvraj wanted it...and I hope the results are different too...liked the dream sequence and honestly I thought Suhani looked very alluring...wish Yuvraj had told her how pretty she looked. At that moment a compliment would have meant a lot more to Suhani than any intimacy...bec. she looked so shy, scared and nervous...nice acting by RRP...and SM too...liked how he walked up to her and held her hand and rung the belll, but today's entire concept was ruined thanks to Soumya's involvement. I thought it would be that dinner and Yuvani would go out together with the family or something but no...the entire scene went to waste. πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly I have to say Rajshri is just a stunning, stunning girl if I thought she looked good in the precap yesterday than watching the actually episode today she just looked break takingly beautiful really her features, her face she is so gorgeous and I loved hw everything was highlighted on her today. Now to the actually episode when I read the update I was laughing at hw it was actually souyma that made her look so nice bt than I watched it and I felt bad she wasn't comfortable with what she was using, the make up, the dress, she didn't feel natural. She is very comfortable in her own skin and so her being nervous and unsure of herself wasn't good to watch coz she is always so confident. Just watching that part even a stranger could see that she wasn't comfortable and for some1 who once considered suhani as her sister for her to not care seeing hw uncomfortable she was, was really low. I think for me this was worse than when souyma was telling shit about suhani to yuvraj in the kabaddi match. Coz today she was taking advantage of this girls innocences. U speaking to her in riddles and wishfully saying if u not intimate with your hubby I am gona take him. Hw low can this girl go? now to the dream sequence I loved it poor suhani she is sooo in love with him, her every expression showed a girl deeply in love longing for her partner to show his emotions to her and wanting to please him. And the beauty in that scene was that as he started revealing his feelings she became confident in herself and it didn't matter what she was wearing . Really SM was also very amazing I loved the beginning of his scene and hw his voice was a little lower nice touch. Now when he really was there besides the scene u mentioned of the bell which was totally adorable the rest was just weird really what's wrong with this guy he aint right in his head why didn't he even look shocked at her when he 1st saw her. Its like he has a delayed reaction or something when he sees pretty girls dressed nicely 1st he did it with souyma when he 1st saw her make over and now suhani. And it wnt have killed him to say she looked nice yes I agree with him she isn't into all those things bt he could have complimented her. And now we gona probably have the christmas scene where she is gona use the red sari and he is gona be floored with hw she looks. Bt does this not contrast with hw his character is aka him falling for a pretty face again I mention that souyma scene when he 1st saw her he didn't think much of her and than that weird look he gave her afterwards I wnt even consider it. So what does this guy actually consider beauty to be? As for dadi and her goons really they just disgusting I think rags idea of the camera in their room will be used soon again they just disgustingly vile. Soon we will have a sex tape for them, dadi needs to get a man lol. And omg that girl was almost sniffing yuvi today lol I loved suhani's expression when she saw that it was like W*F are u sniffing my husband for lol. Bt really I hate hw rags treats suhani and hw weird is it that she wants to go out with her husband. Bt I am so gona cry when with suhani when she finds out the truth she is just gona be so heart broken.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Firstly I have to say Rajshri is just a stunning, stunning girl if I thought she looked good in the precap yesterday than watching the actually episode today she just looked break takingly beautiful really her features, her face she is so gorgeous and I loved hw everything was highlighted on her today.[/quote]

I agree she looked beautiful and she was glowing. That dress was stunning too , it suited her a lot...it suited her figure...loved her hair...honestly I get the point of this show that she's simple and we need Yuvraj to fall for her as she is...but I really wanna see her dressed up and all. She finally looked like a new bride and a young wife ...hope it wasn't the last time we see her looking this way.

[quote] Now to the actually episode when I read the update I was laughing at hw it was actually souyma that made her look so nice bt than I watched it and I felt bad she wasn't comfortable with what she was using, the make up, the dress, she didn't feel natural. She is very comfortable in her own skin and so her being nervous and unsure of herself wasn't good to watch coz she is always so confident. Just watching that part even a stranger could see that she wasn't comfortable and for some1 who once considered suhani as her sister for her to not care seeing hw uncomfortable she was, was really low. I think for me this was worse than when souyma was telling shit about suhani to yuvraj in the kabaddi match. Coz today she was taking advantage of this girls innocences. [/quote]

Forget any intimacy in Yuvani's relationship...there's none in Soumya and Suhani's relationship...what I mean is...Soumya barely knows anything about her best friend and even Suhani, I doubt would confide in her...something is really lacking in their relationship...this is not what best friends are like...and you're right Soumya has no regard fr Suhani's feelings...she's disgusting...she sprayed a bunch of perfume on Suhani and then sniffed Yuvraj to check if it's on him then it means they got intimate. And if they got intimate do you expect Suhani to really say it? What if Yuvraj showered in the morning or Suhani made her bed and left  apillow in the middle?

[quote]U speaking to her in riddles and wishfully saying if u not intimate with your hubby I am gona take him. Hw low can this girl go?[/quote]

After this I think she can stoop to any level.

[quote]now to the dream sequence I loved it poor suhani she is sooo in love with him, her every expression showed a girl deeply in love longing for her partner to show his emotions to her and wanting to please him. And the beauty in that scene was that as he started revealing his feelings she became confident in herself and it didn't matter what she was wearing . Really SM was also very amazing I loved the beginning of his scene and hw his voice was a little lower nice touch. [/quote]

Agreed but based on this dream she's still very innocent, she isn't dreaming of a whole suhaag raat or anything with him yet...she just wants him to be tender and express his emotions like you said...she wants her love reciprocated.

[quote]Now when he really was there besides the scene u mentioned of the bell which was totally adorable the rest was just weird really what's wrong with this guy he aint right in his head why didn't he even look shocked at her when he 1st saw her. Its like he has a delayed reaction or something when he sees pretty girls dressed nicely 1st he did it with souyma when he 1st saw her make over and now suhani. And it wnt have killed him to say she looked nice yes I agree with him she isn't into all those things bt he could have complimented her. And now we gona probably have the christmas scene where she is gona use the red sari and he is gona be floored with hw she looks.[/quote]

Yeah you're right but I really wanted him to be floored today and that didn't happen today Suhani looked prettier than Soumya ever did...

[quote] Bt does this not contrast with hw his character is aka him falling for a pretty face again I mention that souyma scene when he 1st saw her he didn't think much of her and than that weird look he gave her afterwards I wnt even consider it. So what does this guy actually consider beauty to be?[/quote]

The way he walks close to Suhani now like all the way up to her face and looks into her eyes I think it shows he does have feelings for her and he also touches her a  lot more now...but you're right I guess they want to show that Soumya's outer beauty attracted her but with Suhani he's falling for her no matter how she's looked or dressed...it's her heart that is attracting him ...so even if she looks plain or like how pretty she did today, he's not rly noticing her appearance.

[quote]As for dadi and her goons really they just disgusting I think rags idea of the camera in their room will be used soon again they just disgustingly vile. Soon we will have a sex tape for them, dadi needs to get a man lol. And omg that girl was almost sniffing yuvi today lol I loved suhani's expression when she saw that it was like W*F are u sniffing my husband for lol. Bt really I hate hw rags treats suhani and hw weird is it that she wants to go out with her husband. Bt I am so gona cry when with suhani when she finds out the truth she is just gona be so heart broken.

Yeah she was sniffing him, weirdest scene EVERπŸ˜• And then she was snooping around in their bedroom and checking out their bed.  LOL I doubt any man would want that acerbic old hag ... she probably repels men with that attitude. And I wish since Soumya wanted to know whats going on in their bedroom hopefully before she goes back to Krishna, she actually gets to see them hugging and kissing...she deserves it...
qwerty012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Today sowmya crossed all the limits. Seriously guys, since her bestfriend didnt have s** with her husband, she is ready to have it with him🀬. That innocent girl is trying to make her relationship work n if we look in her eyes, we will see her dreams and love for husband who is rightfully hers.

That b**** is smiling bcoz they didnt share any relation. Till today i thought the reason why her relationship with krishna is her greedy n his short temper. But today i realized that it is bcoz she only created physical bond in her marriage not mental or soul bond with her partner.

When suhani realize her evilness, i want suhani to shut door of their bedroom on sowmya's face, it will be more wonderful if yuvaraj did that.. 

Surely we will hve sowmya n yuvaraj confrontation regarding his feelings, at that time i want her to ask everything like why u apologise to me after accident truth n case withdraw.. Whatever she think he did for her n i want him to tell i did all that on suhani's insistence or for suhani..

Waiting for the day these two will happen

Edited by qwerty012 - 9 years ago
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was really disgusting to see Dadi trying to find out about her Grandsons sex life. Like eww.
And soumya tried to smell Yuvraj today, are you effing serious, why would you smell him. Even if they has sex last night, he would have taken a shower in the morning, so im sure there would be no arousal smell or whatever it is she was trying to smell.
And the fact that Soumya went into her BFF bedroom without permission. How can she go in there without Suhani and touch her things. Hello do you have no manners at all. But who am i talking about she has been staying at her BFF house like its her own place.
And rags is totally going to get what she deserves when she find out what her hubby is up to. She is trying to break other people house, i wonder what she will do when she sees her own house breaking. And im sure Dadi wont take Rags side of her grandsons GF is prettier than rags.
Edited by Obbession - 9 years ago
naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
Soumya is such a ughhh there isnt even a word for her, everything seems less. I was an idiot to think she was just dumb and was being manipulated and bullied by the trio. But she is down right disgusting. I haven't seen the episode but read the update. Dadi was upset with Rags when she had placed a camera in the room. She didnt want anyone interfering in Yuvraj personal life but is ok if Sounya does it. Evil have their own rule and regulations. Dadi doesnt and that is disgusting. There should have left a camera in there room, seriously. What is the worst they will see, Soumya had already quietly looked at Yuvraj exercising. Maybe putting a camera in the room would probably show that Yuvraj is finally beginning to care for Suhani and it will get it thru Soumya thick head to back the F off. I really do wish Suhani find out and Yuvraj is by her side and he embarrass her in front of the whole house by kicking her out.
Luvfanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My question is why  dadi  is more concerned about yuvraj and suhani's s** life ... what about saumya  and Krishna. ...is she ok if saumya and Krishna had intimate moments before...
naam-ada-likhna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvfanfic

My question is why  dadi  is more concerned about yuvraj and suhani's s** life ... what about saumya  and Krishna. ...is she ok if saumya and Krishna had intimate moments before...

Marriage without s** is a loveless marriage. Basically there is no stronger proof. Consider marriage to be a permit to have s**. If that isnt happening something is wrong, someone is lacking somewhere. Yuvraj is lacking in feeling for Suhani. The reason Yuvraj isnt in love with Suhani could be anything but Dadi is showing that the reason is Sounya because Yuvraj is still in love with Soumya. Love=S** and if there isnt any then there is no love. Soumya probably thinks she is saving them from a loveless marriage. Dadi and Rags plans and Yuvraj stupidity isnt letting Soumya see that they are trying to build a relationship. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@yanks suhani's and souyma's r/ship has completely changed from both sides. Be4 souyma shouldnt tell suhani anything and now she does the same bt is also plotting against her as well and hates her. Bt also suhani is also not herself with souyma anymore b4 she would confide in her ab every little thing she just seems friendly with her now bt she doesnt invade her space or goes to her and just have a normal chat. If i just started watching the show i wouldnt think that suhani thought of somu as her best soul friend/sister bt rather they just friend. The cut when it does happen for the 2 friends if shown properly than suhani wnt ever look backwards at their r/ship coz her link is nearly over with her she notices what souyma is doing bt just doesnt understand why. And when she does any respect and trust will be gone and it will be easier for her to move away from her whereas when souyma realizes what she has done she will regret forevr.                             And u right suhani looked her age and like a young bride today. Its gona be interesting when suhani does have a make over what they make her wear coz she seems to be very allergic to nice clothes. She doesnt like see though clothes, flashy things, bt she should wear jeans in the beginning of the show i hope when they show her make over they dnt do it flimsily bt put alot of thought into her outfits. And yuvraj is a guy today his response was unnatural, cold almost. Not once the whole time since they been married did i ever think he didnt find her attractive bt today i felt like he didn't. i remember when he danced with her for her bday and even though he started off trying to make souyma jealous by the end of that dance u could see he only had eyes for suhani he was lost in her. And now she is looking so pretty(and there isnt anything wrong in her looking pretty) and he doesnt even raise an eyebrow no stare nothing just him being as u said a little closer to her. This is where i think that most indian shows fail and make their shows unrealistic coz they need to have shown that good looks, personality, sexiness is important in a r/ship. i get they want to show him fall for her natural beauty bt somehow them not showing the things i mentioned above makes it seem abit unnatural.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

@yanks suhani's and souyma's r/ship has completely changed from both sides. Be4 souyma shouldnt tell suhani anything and now she does the same bt is also plotting against her as well and hates her. Bt also suhani is also not herself with souyma anymore b4 she would confide in her ab every little thing she just seems friendly with her now bt she doesnt invade her space or goes to her and just have a normal chat. If i just started watching the show i wouldnt think that suhani thought of somu as her best soul friend/sister bt rather they just friend. The cut when it does happen for the 2 friends if shown properly than suhani wnt ever look backwards at their r/ship coz her link is nearly over with her she notices what souyma is doing bt just doesnt understand why. And when she does any respect and trust will be gone and it will be easier for her to move away from her whereas when souyma realizes what she has done she will regret forevr.                             And u right suhani looked her age and like a young bride today. Its gona be interesting when suhani does have a make over what they make her wear coz she seems to be very allergic to nice clothes. She doesnt like see though clothes, flashy things, bt she should wear jeans in the beginning of the show i hope when they show her make over they dnt do it flimsily bt put alot of thought into her outfits. And yuvraj is a guy today his response was unnatural, cold almost. Not once the whole time since they been married did i ever think he didnt find her attractive bt today i felt like he didn't. i remember when he danced with her for her bday and even though he started off trying to make souyma jealous by the end of that dance u could see he only had eyes for suhani he was lost in her. And now she is looking so pretty(and there isnt anything wrong in her looking pretty) and he doesnt even raise an eyebrow no stare nothing just him being as u said a little closer to her. This is where i think that most indian shows fail and make their shows unrealistic coz they need to have shown that good looks, personality, sexiness is important in a r/ship. i get they want to show him fall for her natural beauty bt somehow them not showing the things i mentioned above makes it seem abit unnatural.

I think if they are trying to show Yuvraj loves Suhani then based on that today's scene was a failure. WHen you love someone they say love is blind so even their flaws become invisible...so if Yuvraj loves her then today he should have been floored...if he loves her ten he has fallen for the plain and simple Suhani, aaj wohi Suhani itni pretty lag rahi thi...as a man in love he should have at least complimented her...even a FRIEND would do it. Poor thing had no idea how stunning she was looking bec NO ONE TOLD HER...even Soumya didnt...wow it's so strange...she got dressed up and only 2 ppl saw her...and neither one complimented her, I wish Pratima was there or Sharad and they would have said waah Suhani tum bohot sundar lag rhi ho...Yuvraj should have at least said you look different but it's a good kind of different...you don't have to be madly in love to notice a positive change...but here these writers are giving mixed signals, on one hand it seems like he does feel something for her and on the other hand he sees her looking gorgeous and even as a friend he doesn't say anything...instead he comments on her ringing the bell? Poorly written scenario i guess...it's very rare for a scene where lead is so dolled up to go to waste especially when their costar is in the scene...the guy went on to work on his laptop and told Suhani to sleep, they couldn't have shown him even thinking how diff & pretty she looks? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•