Posted: 9 years ago
now it is evident he saw the tattoo on vr
but he did not do anything now
good for him as darpan will not let him do that
she will believe vr not ganesh
but why was he following vr in the corridor today ?
He followed vr becoz he hasn't seen his face n till now he doesn't knows hez VR. Lets see wht ganesh sees tomorrow. I don't know but its in my thought since day before yesterday's epi tht ganesh may think the tatoo prsn is dev. As dev and vr wore the same green kurta, same haircut so i thought cvs made as show like tht. Just a thought bcoz of green kurta 😉
Originally posted by Sonali.S

He followed vr becoz he hasn't seen his face n till now he doesn't knows hez VR. Lets see wht ganesh sees tomorrow. I don't know but its in my thought since day before yesterday's epi tht ganesh may think the tatoo prsn is dev. As dev and vr wore the same green kurta, same haircut so i thought cvs made as show like tht. Just a thought bcoz of green kurta 😉

hmm ok that is possible 😛
Gud night frnds and hv a happy end week of the year. Happy days r coming 😊

Hoping ganesh finally sees VR wid his tatoo
I think Ganesh wants to be perfectly clear on whose tattoo he saw when his parents died.
Elephants have amazing memories. Ganesh isn't going to mistake Dev for VR, unless Dev has the same tattoo.
Originally posted by Namzz

Elephants have amazing memories. Ganesh isn't going to mistake Dev for VR, unless Dev has the same tattoo.

Yes they do, they surely are fascinating creatures, I'm so loving Ganesh. Well lets just hope that Dev doesn't have the same tattoo in the same place because that will spell Trouble for Dev 😆.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
Yikes, that would be horrible. VR will throw him under the bus if it will save his (sexy) hide.

PS:
I'm a huge Sudesh Berry fan. Must say he has aged like fine liquor. ❤️ 😳
Originally posted by Namzz

Yikes, that would be horrible. VR will throw him under the bus if it will save his (sexy) hide.

PS:
I'm a huge Sudesh Berry fan. Must say he has aged like fine liquor. ❤️ 😳

He'll throw him in a heartbeat, no doubt about that.

You're his fan 😆? I must say, the gentleman is an exceptionally good actor, he portrays his characters effortlessly. I dislike VR but his facial expressions and childish behaviour makes me laugh. I also disliked his character Loha in AJMBHK, it was repulsive but Mr Berry carried it well.

By the way, how was your Bday?
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Gingerly

Goodnight Sonali.

😃