KY2 Newsletter - 26th Dec

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Guys,
So here is today's newsletter... enjoy...😊

Soaring temperature-Cause for concern?

We bring you news straight from the meteorological department of India The department officials raised a concern regarding the soaring temperatures near Mr. Malhotra's home. They have often observed this scenarios in SPACE academy, Miss. Murthy's home and in Miss. Alia's home, apart from Mr. Malhotra's residence. This department is worried about this changed weather and have asked public to keep calm and drinks lots of liquid courage. They are hoping that such changes will soon come to an end and climate comes back to normal.

Breaking and Entering:

Dear reader, this shocking news is exclusive only on KY2 Newsletter. We heard from our secret source that there was a B & E at our very own Mr. Malhtra's place. The thief was first spotted behind the curtains. We are not yet sure if the thief took something from the house. Police are still investigating at this point and they are not yet releasing any press statement.

Our secret source also mentioned that soon after the thief entered Mr. Malhotra's house, there was some kind of burning smell. We are unable to confirm if this burning was because of the thief or because of Mr. Malhotra. We are in talks with the police and we will soon get you the whole story. Please watch this space for more.

Love

MD

and here comes our Rita Skitter of KY2 forum πŸ€£
I just hope fire brigade doesn't reach at manik's place to put out the fire which is the result of jealousy πŸ€£
and from our source I got to know the thief is a girl πŸ€£ who is really cute and has chubby cheeks 
Awesome postπŸ‘
Aisi cute thief to Manik bar bar lutna chahega. 

Originally posted by Ireena7

and here comes our Rita Skitter of KY2 forum πŸ€£
I just hope fire brigade doesn't reach at manik's place to put out the fire which is the result of jealousy πŸ€£
and from our source I got to know the thief is a girl πŸ€£ who is really cute and has chubby cheeks 

You called me Rita again!!!!πŸ˜› At least call me Luna!!!!!! πŸ˜† I am totally Loony like her... 

And you would be a perfect partner in crime...err..crime investigation for me...what say? You already know who the thief is!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love
MD
Originally posted by nia07

Awesome postπŸ‘
Aisi cute thief to Manik bar bar lutna chahega. 

Thanks Nia...πŸ˜ƒ

true that.. hopefully we will have thief in either Manik's house ya phir in Nandini's house... 

Love
MD
Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

You called me Rita again!!!!πŸ˜›At least call me Luna!!!!!!πŸ˜†I am totally Loony like her...

And you would be a perfect partner in crime...err..crime investigation for me...what say? You already know who the thief is!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love
MD

OK will call you Luna...n I love to enjoy watching the story from sideline...don't wanna involve..
no I don't know who is the thief...I just saw a glance of her...
hihihihi
Originally posted by sonia_1

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks Sonia. Glad that you enjoyed it..

Love
MD