Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny1000

awww reema di, u have loads of questions nowww 😳 hmm should i ask more? 😎

Hey Jenny! πŸ˜ƒ  How's it goin'?! No.... you shouldn't ask anymore! πŸ˜†  I wish this was like Bolly sections MOW... you get to grill back over there! πŸ˜‰

@ Jassie: Awww... you're welcome sweetie! Yay... something else in common, that's great! πŸ˜›

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

As per Khair's Rquest I am here! πŸ˜›  Since when have you started listening to others Isha?! πŸ˜†
1. raat ko taare kyun dikte hain?πŸ˜†  So that cute lil' "tussi jaare ho" sikh boy from KKHH can continue counting them every night! πŸ˜›
2. kayi login ko kisi ek insaaan ke siva koi orr kyun nahi dikta? lmao i love teasing u!!!  Ishaara kiski taraf hai?! πŸ˜†  LMAO.. I know you love teasing me! 😑  (Once again... only my dil ka rang)! πŸ˜‰  It's love yaar... aur kya kahoon?! πŸ˜›
3. koi shair hamare liye likhna chahenge aap?πŸ˜‰  Ji zaroor likhenge! (Technically... you didn't tell me to actually write and post it here)! πŸ˜†
4. why is the sun so bright?πŸ˜†  So that I can put my collection of shades to good use! 😎
5. What is teh full form of MSN?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Oh gosh... does anyone actually know this?!  Messaging Service Network?! πŸ˜• 
6. If you were to give another name to khair, what will it be?πŸ˜›  Karela of course! I would've said star but since I'm her chicken now... she must be my karela! πŸ˜ƒ
7. Who are you thankign on thanksgiving day?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  Hmmm... ! πŸ€”  Well... I never actually go and thank anyone personally but I am always thankful for everything that I have in my life! 😳  (This year I'm a lil' upset though... it's tradition for my mom to have Thanksgiving at our place because she's the world's best cook and this year she'll be in Pakistan... and no one else wants to carry it on for her/us)! πŸ˜†

I guess, i have to be a lil nice so thas it! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†  Thanks Ish! πŸ€—... no wait, scratch the hug and take this => πŸ˜‰!  

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghavi

congrats Reema...sry for not coming here before, and thanks to Khair..for reminding me πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š  That's okay Megs!  Oh yeah... better thank Khair! πŸ˜†

Questions from my sidee!!:  Okie... here I go! πŸ˜ƒ

And sorry if they have been asked before, but they're ques I thought up of rite now.  It's cool... I skimmed, didn't seem like there are any repeats!

1.)  How do you see yourself in 7 years from now? πŸ˜› Describee..  I hope to have just completed my residency and started my career as a HOT pediatrician! πŸ˜† (Oh... and happily married)! 😳

2.)  Your dream car?  Oh... I like lots of cars, but currently my favorite is the one I just got, the Infiniti FX35! (I'm an SUV gal)! πŸ˜›

3.)  Do you like Indian dresses?  Do you think they are comfy?  If there was one change you could make in Indian dresses, wht would that change be?  And wht type of Indian dresses do u like? ..sarees..lengha cholis...??  I do like Indian dresses!!! They're a lot of fun to get all dressed up in! πŸ˜‰  Yeah... most of the time they are pretty comfy... I guess it depends on the style! Hmmm... if I could change one thing, it would be to get rid of all that puraana zamana gold work type (there's a thin line between elegant and gawdy <= is that spelled correctly?)!  My absolute favorite is the saree... I've never actually worn one anywhere but I hope to soon!  I just love them!  They're sexy, show just the right amount of skin (depending on the blouse) and make almost anyone look appealing to the eye! 😳  (Damn... that' a long answer...sorry Megs (was just having competition with your soccer posts))! πŸ˜†... JK! πŸ˜‰

4.)  What is the first thing you do whn u log in on I-F?  Which is the 1st section you visit?  Hmmm... it's always different!  If I have PM's, then I check those first!  If not... then these days I've been visiting the VS first, though it varies! πŸ˜ƒ

5)  Don't you hate it, whn u have to know how to "kind of" spell the word before being able to look it up in the dictionary.  (Like yesterday I was trying to spell this work..but I didn't know how wht the 1st letter of it would be...I was sure it's an A or an I ..but I didn't know which one..I unno it just pissed me off lolz.)  LMAO... that was the cutest thing ever!  Yeah... that must be annoying, I can kind of tell how you feel (though I've never experienced it)! πŸ˜†

6.)  What type of music do you like?  All hindi songs?  Nothing western?  Yeah... I love Hindi music!  Mostly all! πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ  I do listen to Western music, not too much but I do!  I like Jessica Simpson (most of the time), Hinder (I love their song "Lips of an Angel," am a lil' obsessed with it and don't know why),, Creed and stuff like that!  Shakira is usually good and I like Justin's new song Sexy Back... that's my current ringtone! Hehe!

7.)  Any sports you like to play?  I don't really play anymore, used to play basketball... now just watch it around finals time!  I used to also play soccer... once in a while with friends/family!  Don't do much of that anymore either!

Alrite well that's it for now.  Congrats once againn. 😊  Thanks Megs... loved your questions! πŸ˜ƒ

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiChocolate

Hope im not late Reema jee! Oopss ReemaπŸ˜‰ hahahaeeeooohahhaaπŸ˜ƒ Hehe... hey Priya!  Thanks for dropping by, I'm assuming Karela (Khair) reminded you! πŸ˜†

Questions:

You most memorable moment  Hmmm... I'm thinking it's yet to become! I'll try to think of something really great though! There have been many great events in my life... but most memorable... I don't know!

SRK or Salman & why?  I like both but most definitely SRK! πŸ˜ƒ  Overall, I like his movies more... they are "more" my type!

Fruit or veggies 

Watermelon
or orange

Pink/blue

Brown/black

cleaning house or cooking?  I enjoy both (I'm a neat freak and a mean cook)! πŸ˜†  If I have to choose one then cleaning!

dream?  For the future?! πŸ˜›  To be a successful pediatrician and live a happy/healthy life!

school or work  Work!!!

computer or laptop

Priya😳😳  -Reema! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  Thanks Priya!

meghavi thumbnail
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Reema_J

Look Karela... stop inviting people! The house is officially full! πŸ˜†

OMG is that khair's new name??? KARELA??!!!

lmaoπŸ˜†

btw, I love pineappleπŸ˜› .. thankooπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

and have read thru some of ur answers .. very cuteπŸ˜›

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy reema! gosh i hardly got to grill u!! πŸ˜”
but no worries coz i am back with questions πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

umm...lemme get some random questions for u:

-Name 3 things u like abt viewbies section?

-Describe any 5 people on IF in more than 30 words each.

-Name 15 of ur best friends on IF.

-List 3 things we don't know abt u.

-If u had a chance, which member frm IF would u like to meet in person?

-From all the members, which one is
*most angelic
*most evil
*most adorable
*the cutest
*most addicted
*the most EEish
*the most sophisticated
*the funniest
*the strictest
*the kindest
*the nicest
*the most creative
*the best writer

*phew* hope that will be enough for now and lol don't forget to have fun! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ain't i a total angel πŸ˜†

luv ya!
Naina
desi_chick05 thumbnail

😳Congratz reemz di! **jhappy phappy**

ok i gotta go sleep!😭in  a couple min an wont be able to write as many questions as i want to writeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

so tmrw bachke rehnaπŸ˜‰ willl b bak will ?'s for juuu sweetheartπŸ˜†

luv ya <3 mwahh --ritu😳

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I had the urge to reply Naina for these:πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

-From all the members, which one is
*most angelic - J.
*most evil - Virgo_Stars
*most adorable  - J.
*the cutest  - J.
*most addicted  - Virgo_Stars
*the most EEish  - Virgo_Stars
*the most sophisticated  - J.
*the funniest  - J.
*the strictest  - Virgo_Stars
*the kindest  - J.
*the nicest  - J.
*the most creative  - J.
*the best writer  - J.

And I know everyone agrees with it!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Reema_J thumbnail
LMAO Jas! You're so cute (hence your answer to... "the cutest?")! πŸ˜†

Thanks... you made my job easier! πŸ˜‰

These will work, right Naina?! 😳 πŸ˜†

As for your other post... yeah, Khair is now my karela, I think I'll explain later! πŸ˜† I like pineapple too... another thing in common, I'm telling, we're like the most perfect and hottest people... ever! πŸ˜†

Thanks for liking my answers! 😳